Locutions to the World

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fatima, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

Ok Marty. If you cannot pray your rosary ,at least wear it.
    God bless.

Beth B likes this.
  2. Marty haynes

Marty haynes Guest

I do
    I do Mac Thank you

3. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

W
    Just finished your rosary. Keep in touch.

4. Marty haynes

Marty haynes Guest

T
    Thank You so much God Bless you

5. davidtlig

davidtlig Guest

Most definitely Mary appeared in Medjugorje and continues to do so! I'm slightly relieved to find something I disagree with you about, BH! :)

Amazing Grace and hope like this.
  6. davidtlig

davidtlig Guest

This is from Fr Iannuzzi on LttW. It seems to confirm that Mgr Essef did actually continue to believe in the messages:

For years now folks have contacted me asking if they should believe in "Locutions of the World" guided by a monsignor. After I read theses alleged revelations years ago and their alarmist tone, I found them to be utterly false. I had a close friend contact the good Monsignor advising that I (having obtained a STD, PhD in dogmatic and mystical theology from Rome) am encouraging him, a shepherd of souls, to desist from misguiding his sheep be desisting in publishing these false messages. He emailed my friend back affirming that he has no intentions of doing so. To those of you who out of ignorance followed these erroneous messages, it would do you well to visit the at the end of this article I write in haste in between flights:

Remember Jesus' words: "If anyone says to you then, 'Look, here is the Messiah!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. False messiahs and false prophets will arise, and they will perform signs and wonders so great as to deceive, if that were possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told it to you beforehand. So if they say to you, 'He is in the desert,' do not go out there; if they say, 'He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it" (Mt. 24:23-); "There will be those who will say to you, 'Look, there he is,' (or) 'Look, here he is.' Do not go off, do not run in pursuit" (Lk. 17:23).

Today Satan is sending us many false prophets to distract us from following the true few good ones out there. Today’s false prophets confuse the faithful by claiming to receive knowledge of certain potential truths (eventual papal assassination, freemasons, etc.) while also propagating complete falsehoods that mislead the faithful (Russia not being consecrated, financial collapse during Pope Francis' visit to the USA, etc.).

As a pastor of souls, it is my duty to inform before God to inform you of the truth Christ and the Apostles preached, and also to admonish you when out of ignorance you woefully follow false prophets. In point of fact, I recently composed a 27 pp. apologetic work revealing the doctrinal errors contained in the false revelations of a layperson within an established religious community in northern USA, whose founder imprudently chose to share with all members of the community.

My dear brothers and sisters in Christ I have warned you time and again over the last several years of the emergence of these end-time false prophets and, if I may add, they are coming out of the wood work. They have a similar message and it is as follows (remember, they mix falsehoods with truths): Sell everything and move to safe havens now, as you have as gold will collapse, the Pope will be killed, the Freemasons will overrun the Church, etc.

God is sending us true prophets today – however true and few in number – but many of you know how to discern them. Why? Because instead of seeking the guidance of experts in the fields of mystical and dogmatic theology (whose past pernicious heresies they are familiar with and know how to avoid) and you defer to yourselves and consider yourselves the highest judge of what is Catholic and what is not. The lives of the saints reveal that such an approach appeals to pride and, as history has proven time and again, subtly leads into pernicious error; matters that in fact are very small become magnified into large matters and divisions ensue within the Church.

That we are living in “the end times” and awaiting a “new Pentecost” ought not come as a surprise to us, as several modern pontiffs and theologians have used these expressions with increasing intensity in the last few decades. In point of fact, Jesus revealed to the 20th century Polish mystic St. Faustina Kowlaska (1905-1938) that in preparing the world for his coming, “Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy.” Nevertheless, Church history has demonstrated that the end-time private revelations of most claimants are inauthentic and, for this reason, she wisely exercises prudence when reviewing them. For this reason the decision to publish or distribute private revelations, even privately among others, that are not yet examine by qualified theologians or authenticated by the Church may indeed be an imprudent one. I here recall the words of St. Hannibal di Francia’s sobering caution concerning the printing of St. Veronica's unapproved diary. He writes to a priest in his letter of 1925: “Being taught by the teachings of several mystics, I have always deemed that the teachings and locutions of even holy persons, especially women may contain deceptions.”

In another letter to Fr. Peter Bergamaschi who had published all the writings of a renowned Benedictine mystic, St. M. Cecilia of Montefiascone (1694-1766) before having a qualified theologian examine them, Hannibal criticizes his decision to publish them:

“Conforming to prudence and sacred accuracy, people cannot deal with private revelations as if they were canonical books or decrees of the Holy See. Even the most enlightened persons, especially women, may be greatly mistaken in the visions, revelations, locutions, and inspiration. More than once the divine operation is restrained by human nature…

My dear father, to consider any expression of the private revelations as dogma or propositions near of faith is always imprudent! The mistakes could amount to thousands… This is proved by experience, by the mystical theologians, such as St. John of the Cross, St. Teresa, Castrotevere, Poulain, etc. By prudence and reason we cannot accept all the words of revelations as they were propositions near to the faith; still less when they are contrary to the authoritative opinion of renowned writers and to the simple, beneficial devotion of the saints”.

Hannibal’s extremely practical sense is further evident in his response to a community that sought to find the answer to a problem by turning to mystics and to their writings. On this occasion, to reorganize itself, this community was expecting the private revelation of a pious person in whom it confided. But Father Hannibal intervened and wrote: “Do not provoke the Lord. We have faith, trust, counsel, reason, and prayer at our disposal; these are means our Lord gave us to know his Adorable Will, or to follow it without gratifying our selfishness. Therefore, let us pray. Our Lord taught us how effective is the humble, trustful, perseverant prayer when we surrender ourselves to the Divine Will with pure intention.”

St. Hannibal’s prudence is accentuated by the mystical doctor of the Church St. Teresa of Avila who is famed for having advised that, if one must choose, it is better to have a learned director than a holy one – since one who is learned will be able to advise the safest course to take in the spiritual life and follow the path of true doctrine, but one who is holy but not learned will not know of any spirituality or doctrine beyond his own.

Only if the Magisterium receives a private revelation and officially acknowledges it as authentic does it become official in its character. In this way, private revelations can help to bring forth important new aspects of the Church’s one public revelation. The theologian M.J. Scheeben maintains this to have been the case with new spiritual traditions such as devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Feast of Corpus Christi. These spiritual traditions have attained newer expressions through the Feast of the Divine Mercy, initiated through the revelations of Saint Faustina Kowalska, who was canonized in April 2000. Inasmuch as Church-approved private revelations explicate Christ’s one public revelation, they too may be considered part and parcel of her patrimony of spiritual tradition. However, until such Church-approval is forthcoming, one must, as the mystical doctors of the Church teach, exercise much prudence by not distributing them without first seeking out the advice of experts in the fields of theology. I here recall the words of the Catholic Catechism, 67:

“Christian faith cannot accept ‘revelations’ that claim to surpass or correct the Revelation of which Christ is the fulfillment, as is the case in certain non-Christian religions and also in certain recent sects which base themselves on such ‘revelations’”.

http://locutions.org/category/the-economic-collapse/?order=asc

+ Rev. JL Iannuzzi, STD, PHD

Jeanne, Jackie, Tishbi and 2 others like this.
  7. Blue Horizon

Blue Horizon Guest

Context Mac, context. Yes the Apocalypse will happen one day, but not while the Pope's in America :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.
    How many day was it BTW?
    I suppose given that Padraig closed the 2015 Synod thread down that's good reason to come back early?

Do you think Padraig would close down the real 2015 Synod as well if he could?
    (Just winding you up good-naturedly Padraig ;)).

8. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, St Therese stand firm and guard beside me,In the name of Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the archangels on this their glorious feast day, together with St John Paul II, I beg our heavenly Mother Mary on bended knee the deliverance of Marty from all attacks of the enemy.Amen

Jeanne, Booklady, Fatima and 2 others like this.
  9. Blue Horizon

Blue Horizon Guest

David I am surprised! You accept the whole bang, kit and caboodle including the magical mystical parchment, the poke in the eye reaction with the "Mary dropped her baby" evasion, the partisan messages in the early days before the Franciscans started mediating to the public, the never-ending regular post-mistress like appearances, the banal and repetitive messages and so on?

Sure I think in the beginning, but nowadays...hmmmn.

10. Blue Horizon

Blue Horizon Guest

Feel the love and welcome back Mac, 3 days away must have been tough.

11. davidtlig

davidtlig Guest

Yes, BH, 'the whole bang, kit and caboodle'. From the moment in 1981 when I saw a news item on my B&W TV showing the children crash to the ground for an apparition, I knew it was authentic. It was only later that I acted on what the 'banal' messages were saying! And they changed my life.

I will happily respond to any objections you may have to its current authenticity - yes, in particular to the famous 'poke in the eye' video but this thread is perhaps not the best place to do so.

Amazing Grace likes this.
  12. Hi MS7, I noticed you "liked" my reply to this post, which I presume means you agreed with my comments. Why did you put up the post in the first place if you agree it is satanic? I must admit I am a little concerned because you are a staff member and yet you post stuff like this. As you are aware there are many members and non members who look at this site daily and not all would be in the know about what one should or should not allow into their minds.
    Apologies if I have misunderstood your post.
    BC

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2015
  13. This is one thought that occurs to me as I "ponder it in my heart" as Mary did.

September 3, 2015, "The Pope's Visit and the Collapse": "...I cannot say that the economic collapse...will be short when really it will be long..." The locutions never specifically states an entire collapse occurs while Pope Francis is here. Perhaps we have assumed it must occur in one fell swoop, and "long" means it lasts a long time afterward, when in fact "long" means the collapse unfolds over a long time. The Locutions might use the word "collapse" and "long" in ways that are different from many assumptions. Given that today is two days since the Pope's departure, and that the markets have continued to go down, I will continue to "ponder."

If the markets reverse, and continue to move in a positive direction, I will ponder that too. It will give me reason to question these Locutions. But not yet. Two days is not enough time. This is especially true if "collapse" continues to unfold over a "long" time. I wait and watch.

14. kathy k

kathy k Guest

Then we will pray in your place until you are able to pray for yourself. Please know that you are on my beads...

Jeanne, maryrose and Fatima like this.
  15. Marty haynes

Marty haynes Guest

Tha
    Thank you Kathy I need your prayers

16. Keep going to the deliverances etc Marty, you will be released in time. Can I ask what country you are from?

17. Marty haynes

Marty haynes Guest

US New York

18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I'll pray for you Marty....and ask dear, powerful St. Michael to rescue you...do it all through the day when you feel weak....he will be there to slay the demons.....and in time and over time they won't waste their time attacking you. God bless you....don't ever give up hope...not ever!

19. Marty haynes

Marty haynes Guest

In my area many priests run from this situation I am in yet the ones who are trying to discern and help me don't know why God is not releasing me

20. If you wish to send me a pm I can put you in touch by email with a person who would be able to help you. This person is not in the US, but has very accurate discernment and deliverance gifts and will reply to your email. They are not a priest but do have the approval of their bishop to do this kind of work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.