Important

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Praytherosary, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Praytherosary

Praytherosary AGE 25 Penace penace penace

Ive said before i dont like guessing dates but it may sound like it but i dont and i dont wanna offend God or our lady,
    I feel like the warning will happen most likely in 2024 before the warning there has to be a synod and communism, the pope will likely go to russia maybe late 2022 or 2023 goving time for communism to happen jf not then the next even year if 2026,

Its just i need the warning my family is anticatholic

The warning for me is like a miracle and scary thing and im sure it. Is for others think of how many people will convert to the faith its exciting to think about i hope it comes soon.

God bless

Carol55, sparrow, Lois and 1 other person like this.
  2. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Let us all keep up the Rosary , and Mass and Adoration if possible. Through prayer for them they will eventually see the truth I think.God is listening.

Sam, sparrow, Lois and 3 others like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

I am praying and hoping for the illumination of conscience too. Like Rory I send up Rosaries . I've fallen away from adoration hours. I have got to get back to it.

4. archangel michael

archangel michael Archangels

It will be soon.

Do we know how soon?

No, but I am pretty sure God will not allow this level of evil to continue for much longer. His Justice cannot allow it, but before he comes as the terrible just Judge, He will come as the King of Mercy.

O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit,
    I adore thee profoundly.
    I offer thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Our Lord Jesus Christ
    present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifference
    by which He is offended.
    By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary,
    I beg the conversion of poor sinners.

5. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

The level of evil now is sometimes astounding and I pray for the warning to come to awaken many people. I know things will be exponentially worse for a bit following that but I'm so tired of all this evil nonsense that I'm willing to deal with whatever happens.
    Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

HeavenlyHosts, Heidi, AED and 3 others like this.
  6. Frankly

Frankly Archangels

+

The growing level of evil is all part and parcel of Scriptural Prophesy.
    Come 1960 - it was (falsly) believed by some - that the 3rd Secret claimed that the End of The World (and not Jesus' Return) would occur.
    When the 3rd secret was revealed - it came about as if an anticlimax - which is still under debate by many.. as in - from my perch - seeming confusion

When the Global CounterCultural Revolution occurred in the latter 1960's
    - followed by the beginnings of a huge Split in the Church b/c of the spate of incredible theological, liturgical and sexual abuses by priests,
    anyone who was an adult Catholic during those times - could easily recognize that - and what's transpired since then on up to Today and growing Worse... .
    ... As a WARNING that the Season of the End is afoot!
    Troubles followed by AntiChrist, Jesus, Judgement, New Heaven and New Earth!

As for knowing When our Lord shall Return?
    Although understandable - we've been forewarned by our Lord to not go overboard with that.
    OFTEN, we hear, BE READY. . BE AWAKE .. NOW!

But does that really sink in? Or does it becomes outshouted by the mind still wanting to know When?

Our Lord Jesus has made it clear, that Being Ready, should way-supersede - over-activities concerning the When!

“However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."

38 It will be good for those servants whose master finds them ready, even if he comes in the middle of the night or toward daybreak.
    39 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into.
    40 You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.”
    - Luke 12:

--------

Post Pentecost Pope Peter (2 Peter 3)

The day of the Lord will come like a thief.
    The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be?
    ... You ought to live Holy and Godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.

That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat.
    But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him

+