1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Signs

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by josephite, Jan 1, 2016.

1. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

Totus tuus, "What are the chances the officers will be fired for praying in public, in uniform?"
    Not in in the Sovereign State of Texas, TT .... Now! In The People's Democrat Republic of Michigan .......???? :(

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

Totus tuus likes this.
  2. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

3. Muzhik

Muzhik Archangels

I recall recently reading an article on the increased number of MBBs (Muslim Based Believers) that made the case for the Church to start building up support groups for these converts, of people who know the culture and can guide these people, since otherwise they may just give up and go to a Protestant church that will work with them.

4. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Julia and Dolours like this.
  5. andree

andree Archangels

6. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Don't know whether this qualifies as a sign, but St. Anthony's novena finished tonight with the celebration of the feast. Standing room only in the Church and the Papal Nuncio presided. I haven't seen so much incense used at Mass since my childhood. Although I have never met him and am never likely to meet him, I like the Papal Nuncio. I like the devout way he celebrates Mass and I like his almost shy style. I must be getting really old, though, when the Papal Nuncio looks young.

gracia and (deleted member) like this.
  7. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

gracia and Yellowcoffeecup like this.
  8. And the Lord had one too!!

AED, gracia, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  9. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

Sam likes this.
  10. padraig

padraig New Member

Going to mass every day is such a joy at the moment. Going to mass everyday for most of my life and I still feel like a child at Christmas leaving the Church to go to Mass. Such a joy. If I can have Daily MAss in all the trials to come I don't believe I will give a toss.

Give me my mass and I have it all.

Denise P, AED, Shae and 9 others like this.
  11. Florida Panther

Florida Panther Jesus through Mary

Article that states Church goers live longer!!

http://nyti.ms/1UtySCx

AED, Shae, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  12. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

A lovely comment Padraig and I wish I could go more often. These masses will be for you like a squirrel's winter store for the time of Tribulation when it will be hard to attend mass at all. It's hard right now to see how this will come to be - especially in such a short time as is currently projected by many - but as you know I have full faith in the witness of Garabandal. Thank you for allowing me back in your forum.

maryrose and FatimaPilgrim like this.
  13. padraig

padraig New Member

I did not allow you back

14. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I have just heard the most awesome news tonight.

Father Peter Glas is coming to a parish near me as a resident Priest.

I tried to find one of his videos posted on this site so we can watch him again, especially his testimony from Medjugorje. We will have a very special Priest in our town, ready for whatever God permits in the years to come. Our little Divine Mercy Circle must have moved God to send such a blessing.

What a blessing. Praise God, and bless His Holy Name.

Found a video. Hope it posts ok.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  15. Sorrowful Heart

Sorrowful Heart Principalities

16. maryn

maryn New Member

Hi Julia,
    I see that Fr Peter Glas is currently based in the diocese of Portsmouth at a parish in the Isle of Wight. Can you let us know where he will be posted next?

Julia and AED like this.
  17. CrewDog

CrewDog Angels

18. I can vouch for that...! And the happiest of all stay-at-home mothers are the ones who homeschool... :);)

Praetorian, AED and gracia like this.
  19. AED

AED Powers

I was so moved by this video Julia. Thank you for posting!!!

20. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Don't know if you are still visiting Mother Of God Forum Maryn. But just to let you and anyone else who is interested know, that Father Peter Glas is holding another Healing Service on 7th October 2017 from 5 pm until 7 pm at St Josephs Roman Catholic Church. Tilehurst, Reading, Berkshire. UK.

If anyone is interested and there is a future Healing Service, mention it here on the Forum, and I will post the date, place and time.

He held a Healing Service on 13th May this year, and it was awesome. As they say, the people were dropping like flies with the power of Holy Spirit, praise God.

Maryn, I understand the poor parish secretary at St Josephs gets bombarded by people from all around the world by phone etc., because people know he at least used to perform exorcisms, and I think nut cases and druggies who think they are possessed try to harass him for help from what I hear.

It is important to say. If anyone thinks they need an exorcist, it is not appropriate to approach him like he dishes out cookies. The correct procedure is to approach your own parish Priest/Vicar/Pastor, who will advise on the steps to take if you think you got the devil on your back. The exorcist is the last port of call. And will undoubtedly have a full schedule of duties and responsibilities to his parish, as well as any other activities he chooses to pursue.