1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Vinícius Neves

Vinícius Neves New Member

Happy Birthday Conchita! May God keep on blessing you.

Mario and Carol55 like this.
  2. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Principalities

Happy birthday Conchita!

Carol55 and Vinícius Neves like this.
  3. John T

John T Principalities

More good news re The movie. From a Spanish newspaper article that I translated: (Thank You Blessed Mother for bringing Yuur Messages Of Garabandal to more people Amen)

Both in Madrid, as in Valencia, Santander, Cuenca, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and Tenerife, the response from the public has been very important. According to estimates, as of today, February 7, 2018, the film has seen 8,000 people: many rooms were full to overflowing, some cinemas had to open extra passes to meet the demand for tickets, the queues of those waiting for their entrance invaded the sidewalks ... The owner of one of the cinemas came to say to us: "But, what has this movie? We have not had so much presale in life, not even with Star Wars. "

From a writer who saw movie:

“I always find it difficult to write about the movies that I liked a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot ... It is not easy to order a volcano of emotions. (...) GARABANDAL goes for conversion and, for that reason - above all, for that reason - it is an important and necessary film. I recommend it and I ask that, if you want to see it, do it as soon as possible. In the cinema, on the big screen, in silence, without distractions. Worth. My deepest gratitude to its producers.”

Vinícius Neves and Carol55 like this.
  4. Vinícius Neves

Good afternoon, John.

Can you name the newspaper, or tell the site of this news?

I intend to use this news to encourage the cinema of my city to display this film.

Thank you very much.

God be with you.

Carol55 likes this.
  5. John T

John T Principalities

Thanks. And God be with you Vinícius.

Here is the link to the entire story.

https://t.co/kcsfmqe0Ow

Vinícius Neves and Carol55 like this.
  6. Vinícius Neves

Thanks a lot for the help.

God be with you.

John T likes this.
  7. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

THANK YOU ! to all the members here who donated money to the "GARABANDAL " film distribution project , they have reached their 10,000 EUROS target !

I should have some new updates this coming week. God bless.

Mario, Carol55 and John T like this.
  8. John T

John T Principalities

Great news!!!

Mario and Carol55 like this.
  9. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

I received today a message from Pedro Leal. " Hi my friend! Yesss, we are really happy for it (the donation goal reached ) and it will help us to be in more and more places. We are in Spain in: Valencia, Madrid, Cuenca, Santander, Las Palmas, Sta. Cruz de Tenerife, Barcelona, Huesca, Toledo and next week, we will be in Alicante, Mallorca, Cádiz, Huelva and some other cities are expected to be. Also, we have now 11th of May for Ecuador and some other countries are really interested. As I told you, tomorrow Monday, we will discuss the situation in USA"

10. John T

John T Principalities

Awesome! Going to need A GPS to track this movie! Our Blessed Mother is moving it around Everywhere!!! :)

11. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Pedro just told me they expect 10,000 people to see the movie today alone in Spain ! " Mary Mania ! "

Carol55 and John T like this.
  12. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Glenn, That is wonderful. Coincidentally, I checked the donation page yesterday and I noticed this. I took a "picture" of the page because I thought it was a bit amazing imho that the total was exactly 10.013 Euros. I immediately thought of the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima on 10/13/1917.
    Garabandal Donations.png

Glenn and John T like this.
  13. Mario

Mario Powers

I cannot express how happy I am. The name of the game is conversion, a new beginning of faith for each individual. There have been many memorable moments of grace in my life, but my conversion in the summer of 1977 was the gem of them all. I pray in unison with Our Lady and all her children that millions upon millions may experience such a conversion through this movie.

Come Holy Spirit. Do a work of wonder here in the United States that will bear everlasting fruit! O Mary, conceived without sin, may you and your Beloved Spouse bring millions to the foot of the Cross where the graces of repentance flow!:notworthy: Praise the Sacred Heart of Jesus, all for the Glory of God!:ROFLMAO:

Ps 118:13 I was pushed hard, so that I was falling, but the LORD helped me. 14 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. 15 Hark, glad songs of victory in the tents of the righteous!

Safe Under Mary's Mantle!

Carol55 and John T like this.
  14. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY : FEB.12, 2007

In April 2007, Joey Lomangino, received from Conchita a letter, dated February 12, 2007, she had herself received from Archbishop Carlos Sierra of Oviedo, then the acting Apostolic Administrator for the Diocese of Santander, which read:

“I want you to know that I am open to receiving and considering all information about Garabandal, and would like to continue—as long as our Holy Father wishes me to serve as Apostolic Administrator—the work that my brothers at the Bishopric have already done in reference to this subject. What I have just done is authorize the priests to go to Garabandal and hold Holy Mass at the Parish, at any desired time, and to administer the Sacrament of Reconciliation to anyone that wishes to receive it. I am sure the next Bishop will promote further studies to examine in depth the Garabandal events and will send the findings to the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith in Rome. I respect apparitions and have known of authentic conversions. How can we not always feel the need to open our heart to our Mother Mary to tell her that we need her protection, her help, her courage, her hope, her faith and her love when faced with these events! I encourage you to keep maintaining such devotion toward our Mother”

Carol55 likes this.
  15. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY: FEBRUARY 13, 1966:
    CHRIST'S FINAL AND VERY REMARKABLE
    LOCUTION TO CONCHITA
    Back from Rome, Conchita faced a decisive moment. She knew she would again never see the Blessed Virgin at Garabandal. There was now the matter of her vocation . . .
    On February 7, her own birthday, Conchita was the perfect image of trust. She was leaving her village to go to the College of the Discalced Missionary Carmelites, at Pamplona. She was seventeen years old and wanted to become a postulant, then a novice in the Congregation, hoping that she would someday work among the Africans . . .
    But behold that, in a second and last locution from Christ, hardly a week after her arrival at Pamplona, Conchita learned, among other things, that the Lord was not calling her to be a religious sister . . . The text of this last "charismatic event" of Garabandal is so rich in meaning that it can only be reproduced here, its obvious spiritual content for one, needing no comment:
    On Sunday, February 13, 1966, at the moment of thanksgiving after Communion, I received both a great joy and a yet greater distress, as well as a disappointment! I heard the voice of Christ telling me:

"Conchita, you came here to the college to prepare yourself to become My bride and, as you say, to follow Me. Are you not saying, Conchita, that you do not want to do My will? Well, now, it is your will that you want to fulfill. Do you want to do like this all your life? I chose you in the world so that you may stay in it, so that you may face the many vexations that you will find there for My sake. I want all that for your sanctification, and so that you may offer this for the salvation of the world. You must speak to the world about Mary.
    "Conchita, did you feel My call to become My bride? No! Because I did not call you."
    I asked Him: "And how does one feel Your call to become a religious?"
    He told me: "Don't worry about that, you will not feel it."
    I asked Him: "Then You do not love me, Jesus?"
    He replied: "Conchita, you ask me that? Who redeemed you? Fulfill My will and you will find My love. Examine yourself well. Think more of others. Do not fear temptations. If you are faithful to My love, you will overcome the many temptations awaiting you. Be intelligent, understand what I told you in a spiritual way. Do not close the eyes of your soul. Do not let anyone deceive you. Love humility, simplicity. Never think that what you are doing is great. Think of what you have to do, of what you must do, not to merit Heaven, but to save the world so that it may fulfill My divine will. Every soul that prepares itself, every soul well disposed to hear Me, will know My will. Conchita, I wish to tell you that you will suffer a great deal from now on until the Miracle, for few will believe you. Even your family will think you deceived them. I am the One who has wanted all that. I told you so, for your sanctification and for the world to fulfill the Message. I want to warn you that the remainder of your life will be a continual suffering."
    "Do not be afraid. You will find Me in suffering, Me and Mary, whom you love so much."
    I asked Him if in Rome also I would not be believed and He did not answer me.
    Then He told me: "Do not worry about whether or not you are believed. I am the One who will do everything, but I will also give you suffering. I will be with whoever suffers for Me."
    [From 'Garabandal' Book pages 206-207]

Sam and John T like this.
  16. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

17. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

18. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

MORNING OFFERING PRAYER

Our Blessed Mother said in Garabandal on October 18th, 1961,
    "We must make many sacrifices, perform much penance, and visit the Blessed Sacrament frequently. But first, we must lead good lives. "

In 1945 Jesus told Lucia, the seer of Fatima, "The sacrifice and penance I now seek and require is the fulfillment of your state in life and the observance of my laws." Whatever your state in life may be you can sanctify all your daily actions if upon arising you recite sincerely the morning offering prayer. Through the "Morning Offering of Reparation" every act you do becomes a sacrifice. The word "sacrifice" means to make "holy." Once you have made your morning offering you make "holy" every act you do throughout the day. Whatever trial God permits to pass your way during the day becomes a penance — whether it be work, bad weather, rebellious children, sickness in the family, tight economic conditions or misunderstandings by relatives or friends. All these sacrifices and penances obtain graces the Blessed Virgin needs for the conversion of sinners.
    Padre Pio said it best, "If you knew the value of suffering, you wouldn't give it up."

Use this Morning Offering Prayer to start your Lenten season !
    morningcard.jpg

19. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

A Lenten Lesson from Conchita on 2-20-2013

I learned something on the first day of Lent that year. I was speaking to Conchita, and she asked what was I doing for my Lenten penance. As I told her what I was planning, she remarked " and you do the rosary everyday ,not just for lent ,
    but everyday ,? "

I said " Umm , after Lent is over, not everyday". Her next words hit me like a bolt of lightning ! Conchita said " It makes no sense to promote the apparitions, but not live the life ! To not do the Rosary is disobeying our Mother . "
    Wow, a major dose humility for yours truly.

20. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

ARE YOUR HANDS EMPTY ?

The Last Apparition at Garabandal
    November 13, 1965, was a day mixed with joy and sadness for Conchita. The Virgin appeared with her Child to the teenager but it was to be for the last time at Garabandal.

As Mary had already indicated this was to be a special apparition for kissing religious objects and Conchita had many with her. After kissing the articles, the Virgin said: 'Through the kiss I have bestowed on these objects, my Son will perform prodigies. Distribute them to others. Talk to me, Conchita, talk to me about my children. I hold them all beneath my mantle. This will be the last time you will see me here but I shall always be with you and with all my children. Conchita, why don't you go and visit my Son in the tabernacle? He waits for you night and day."

Conchita said to the Virgin, "I am so happy when I see both of you. Why don't you take me now to heaven with you?" She replied, "Remember what I told you on your patronal feast day? " When you present yourself before God, your hands must be filled with good deeds done for your brothers and for His glory. At the present time, your hands are empty."

WHAT BETTER TIME THAN THIS LENTEN SEASON TO START FILLING THEM UP !