1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Thanks but Ive seen every video ever made ,lol.

John T and Claves.Sancti.Petri like this.
  2. John T

John T Principalities

Yes. So the only thing left is a movie. That’s never been done-OH WAIT! Check! God and Our Blessed Mother took care of that too now! They know what they’re doing!!! (y):)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  3. kristian

kristian New Member

Hi Glenn. New to this forum. If you could tell Conchita that her story brought me to tears it would make my day. God Bless.

Carol55 and Glenn like this.
  4. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

That's great to hear, & welcome !

Carol55 likes this.
  5. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

Hello Friends,
    If I may make a small comment. The reason Carol55 did not get a translation is that Certo e vero is not a Spanish phrase, it is Italian. It translates to Cierto y verdadero from Italian to Spanish, and in English to Sure and true, or equally correct as Jarg said Certain and true.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    Carol55 and John T like this.
  6. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Booklady, You're a genius! I admit some times I think of these things also but my genius qualities must be waning, :LOL:. That is why it came up as "true and true" when I translated it along with the Spanish text but when I translated it by itself it probably detected the Italian and translated it to "sure and true".

You are "sure and true", thank you! I honestly have translated a lot of things and some times I realize things like this, that the quote is from an Italian not a Spaniard.
    I am but a mere American with very few international qualities, maybe none! :ROFLMAO:

Booklady likes this.
  7. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

GARABANDAL PROPHECIES THAT HAVE ALREADY COME TRUE.

Yes, there are many prophecies and statements by our Blessed Mother that have come true already.

#1.She said "less and less importance is being given to the Eucharist". Mass attendance is dramatically down. If people truly believed in the Eucharist, why would they not attend mass ? Imagine how sad this makes Jesus.

#2." Many cardinals, many bishops and many priests are on the road to perdition and are taking many souls with them." - Some are misguided with their own personal agendas, others have hurt children, others have given in to temptation of evil. Others have caused many to leave the church. This is why we must pray for priests.

#3. " No World War 3 " There has been none since she predicted this. In my opinion,
    in WW1 & WW2, the world was equally divided, you were either on one side or the other politically. The Middle East ( which has been fighting since the beginning of time it seems) and other countries, like Korea, seem to be headed there again . It is possible to have multiple large scale wars ,but for different reasons. Obviously, the Middle East war , might not have anything to do with a conflict with N. Korea, China, Russia or the US.
    It is possible to have the world at war, but not in the sense of the world equally divided as it was with WW1 & WW2. Lets remember also God will invoke the "Warning" when the world is at its worst ( most likely preventing that war. )

#4. Padre Pio would see the Miracle. When Conchita found out Padre Pio died in Sept. 1968, she met his close friend, Father Bernardino Cennamo, at Lourdes, and asked him, "How is it that Our Lady told me Padre Pio would see the Miracle and he has died?" Father Cenammo responded, "Padre Pio saw the Miracle before he died. He told me himself."

#5. Ban lifted on priests going up to Garabandal.
    "A bishop will come along who will not believe at first, but will receive a sign and allow priests to go up to Garabandal for the Miracle."
    — Conchita in a 1962 letter to Fr. Jose Ramon Garcia de la Riva

In 1987, Bishop del Val officially lifted restrictions on priests going up to Garabandal and gave the pastor of Garabandal at the time, Father Juan Gonzalez Gomez, authority to allow visiting priests to celebrate Mass in the village church.

#6. The predicted appearance of the Communion host on Conchita's tongue. Conchita called this the " Little Miracle". For some time, the girls pleaded with the Blessed Virgin and Saint Michael to perform a miracle to convince those who would not believe. On June 22, 1962, Saint Michael told Conchita, that in response to this request, God would permit the invisible Host to be made visible on her tongue. Conchita announced this “little miracle” fifteen days in advance.

On July 19, 1962 at 1:30AM Conchita left her house in ecstasy, turned a corner and dropped to her knees in an adjacent lane. She put out her tongue. Those just inches away affirmed that it was bare.

In a startling flash, a brilliant white Host materialized on the girl’s tongue. Alejandro Damians, a businessman from Barcelona with a borrowed movie camera and flashlight illumination, took several frames capturing in black and white contrast this miracle of the Visible Host. Multiple eyewitnesses present that night, standing near Conchita, also testified publicly to the sudden appearance of the Host.

#7.The increase of abortions. Among the fulfilled prophecies of Garabandal was one that only came to light with the publication of a German book [Garabandal — Der Zeigefinger Gottes.] on Garabandal in 1992. The author, Albrecht Weber, was in Garabandal on the day after Conchita's last apparition at Garabandal on November 13,1965, and had a long conversation with the visionary. The following excerpt from his book deals with some of what the visionary told him: She [Conchita] spoke quite openly about the developments by which men in the near future would rebel against God. On the day after Our Lady's last appearance at Garabandal, Conchita asked the author, "Can you imagine how somebody could kill children in the womb without thereby killing the mother?" The author spontaneously answered, "No! What gave you that idea, Conchita?""Well, the Blessed Mother spoke about this and she let me know that this will happen with the overflowing of the chalice." [In her second Message of June 18,1965, the Virgin said, "Before, the cup was filling up. Now it is flowing over."]Conchita said this tremblingly without being able to visualize what it really implied. She said further that it disturbed her very much but that she felt ridiculous because she hadn't understood at all how this killing could be effected. The Blessed Virgin had not explained it to her and up until that moment, nobody had been able to make her understand it at all.Conchita would learn soon enough when abortion became legalized, even in her native country. The Blessed Virgin had spoken about this unfortunate practice to the visionary, in terms that had left her stunned. Indeed, at the time, Conchita did not understand "how it was possible to kill a child in his (or hers) mother's womb without killing the mother at the same time .

#8. Mary prophesied at Garabandal that one of the remaining popes will have a very short reign. Then, Pope John-Paul I died mysteriously on September 28, 1978 after having reigned for only 33 days. It proved to be the shortest of a pope in over a thousand years and the 10th shortest reign of a pope ever!

In time , we will see and understand many more of her predictions come to fruition.

8. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

THIS MONTH IN GARABANDAL HISTORY : FEBRUARY 1963 JOEY'S JOURNEY & APOSTOLATE BEGIN.

Joey Lomangino was born on June 27, 1931, in Brooklyn, NY (U.S.A.) from Italian-American parents. He was the eldest of five boys and one girl. In 1947, while he was watching a truck tire being inflated, it exploded and Joey was hit by the rim in his face. The bones of the forehead were crushed, the optic and olfactory nerves were severed.
    He was in a coma for three weeks before he woke up . . . on the 16th of July (Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel) !
    In 1961, he traveled to Italy and met St. Padre Pio for the first time, at the monastery of San Giovanni Rotondo. Although they had never met, the famous Capuchin greeted the American with these words: "Ah, Joey, how happy I am to see you!"

February 1963, Joey made another trip to Italy. He went back to see Padre Pio, who heard his confession and . . . miraculously restored the use of his olfactory sense . . . while the nerve still remains severed! Joey tells the story : "when I knelt down to receive Padre Pio’s blessing, and got the fragrance of roses that came from the wounds in his hands, I was startled and went against the wall with my arms up to protect myself; I didn’t know what it was. Padre Pio pulled down my hand and said in Italian, “Joey, don’t be afraid.” He then touched me on the bridge of my nose and my sense of smell was restored to me after being without it from the day of my accident in June 1947, which was 16 years."

Joey asked Padre Pio if the Virgin was appearing in Garabandal ,and was it true. Padre Pio would encouraged him to go to San Sebastian de Garabandal, after he had assured him very clearly that, "Yes, it is true, the Blessed Virgin is appearing at Garabandal!" Joey was far from being the only one to whom the great Italian stigmatist would confirm the authenticity of the apparitions: in addition to Conchita herself, may we mention, among others, Frs. Pel and Marcelino Maria Andreu, Padre Gustavo Morelos ( from Mexico), Mr. John Haffert (then President of the "Blue Army" of Fatima), Miss Eloisa Deguia.
    When Joey returned to NY, he started spreading the news of apparitions of the Blessed Mother in Garabandal.

[From 'Garabandal' Book, pages 166-167 joe_trb_padre.jpg

Vinícius Neves, Carol55 and John T like this.
  9. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Just a bit of added information on the story above. People ask how could spread the news of Garabandal with his handicap ? This amazing man, had his family take all the pictures from his trip to Garabandal, put them in a photo album, and place Braille quotes under each picture so he could describe it the person he was talking to ! He started just going house to house before speaking to larger groups,and then later in 1968 starting the non-profit " House of Charity " as the Blessed Mother called it, in Lindenhurst, NY.( I guess the large 6 foot Blessed Mother on the Garage gave it away as to where it was located, lol ).
    Joey_lomangino_house28.jpg

10. John T

John T Principalities

So many memories in that house Glenn. All good ones. Thanks for sharing.

It was “GARBANDAL” school for me. Among so many other things. It was also the place where I saw Joey for the very last time in the mid-late 90’s. Just me, my mom and dad sitting there talking with him as he was eating pizza. I/we will NEVER forget him. Joey pray for me/us!

Fatima, Glenn, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  11. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Angels

the apparitions of Garanbadal explicitly mention the return of Christ to our time or only mention the period of peace after the Great Punishment? In the apparitions of Fatima the period of peace after the punishment is mentioned, but not the return of Christ in later generations, this seems to point to the period of peace that will come before the return of Christ.
    I'm sorry for the mistakes in translation

Carol55 likes this.
  12. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Yes, the return of Christ is within many prophecies. However, his return is NOT in the flesh until the end of the world at the final general judgement of all mankind. His return is within his Eucharistic reign in the era of the Divine Will which is the fulfillment of the Era of Peace promised by our Lady of Fatima.

Luan Ribeiro likes this.
  13. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

If I understand your question correctly, NO, Garabandal does not explicitly mention Christ's return. It only mentions the " Conditional Chastisement".

Carol55, Luan Ribeiro and John T like this.
  14. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Today in Garabandal history: Feb.2,1962

Copy of the letter to Fr. Ramón by Dr. D.C. Ortiz Pérez from Santander

February 2, 1962
    Reverend Father Andreu:
    I am going to tell you about the impressions of my last trip to Garabandal on January 27th. For this date, the Marquis of Santa María had already given more facts. He told me that he would see you on the next day.
    The event that caught my attention is that after 7 consecutive months of “marvelous ecstasies,” the four girls continue with the utmost normality, although many people “who don’t see” maintain that this is the result of a pathology.
    The girls continue their ecstasies the same as always, running through the streets of the village praying, with this precious transformation on their faces and movements that seem to be images. On the afternoon of the 28th, with the difference of approximately 10 minutes from one to the other, María Dolores and Conchita had ecstasies in their houses and left directly for the Church. When they met each other, they were very happy and they ran through the streets of the village singing the rosary. They visited the houses of the sick where they prayed and gave the crucifix to be kissed.
    It made a great impression on me when they visited a sick old man (uncle Leoncio) who was blind, deranged, had the flu, and was in agony. They knelt at the head of his bed, praying Hail Marys without interruption, and everyone answered except the dying man. After 15 or 16 prayers, the sick man responded with ‘Holy Mary’ in a clear voice and added: “I pray because I have faith.” In this moment, they put the statue of Christ to his lips, and he kissed it. The girls had expressions of immense enjoyment. They returned to the normal state after approximately 2 and a quarter hours.
    At ten at night we thought we’d return, and it took half an tour for us to leave. We realized that María Cruz was running through the streets of the village in ecstasy accompanied by her parents. We united with a group and prayed with them.
    These are the facts of what happened on the 28th in Garabandal.
    Respectful greeting from my wife—she tells what this good friend always offers. I salute you affectionately.
    C. Ortiz

Vinícius Neves likes this.
  15. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Please pray for the success for the
    "Garabandal " movie, opening today in Spain !

The financial success of the movie determines how far they will be able to distribute the film around the world, and in different languages.

https://www.garabandalthemovie.com/

Vinícius Neves, John T and Carol55 like this.
  16. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

The movie was released in 6 cities today, Santander ,Madrid,Valencia,Cuenca, St. Cruz de Tenerife, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.

Carol55 and John T like this.
  17. John T

John T Principalities

Maybe they should add God and Mary are in control and Know what They are doing to the name of the movie. By looking at the opening crowd in Valencia today “Garbandal (the Movie) God only knows” will be a HUGE success and spread Our Blessed Mothers message to more people than ever worldwide.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  18. John T

John T Principalities

I had another picture of crowd at concession stand but it’s too
    Large to post here per error message. The file not the crowd. ;)

19. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

I think this is the one.....

27658623_161441467972372_373178982_n.jpg

John T likes this.
  20. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

27662019_161441457972373_2069703182_n.jpg

John T likes this.