1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Carol55 likes this.
  2. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Principalities

So does the whole movie have English Subtitles? a Medjugorje film was shown in a town not far from me I'm hoping this can gain enough support for this film to be played there. Prayers for it. If not maybe ill take a road trip to NY God bless.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    Carol55 likes this.
  3. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

The Feb 2nd release is only in Spain,in Spanish, when they are done in Spain, the "sub titled release will be available, and later on the over-dubbed version. . I 'll keep everyone posted as soon as details are released.

4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Just a bit more on some of that current Russian "activity"!

Lakenheath F-15s intercept Russian fighters in new video

The Air Force on Friday released a video showing two recent instances in which F-15s deployed to Šiauliai Air Base, Lithuania, intercepted Russian Navy Su-30 Flankers near the Baltics.

The video compilation shows one encounter on Nov. 23 and another on Dec. 13. According to descriptions posted by the military, both incidents involved two Russian fighters in international airspace near the Baltics. In both encounters, the F-15s were scrambled because the Russians did not broadcast the codes required by air traffic control, and did not file a flight plan, the Air Force said.

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/...-15s-intercept-russian-fighters-in-new-video/

5. Mario

Mario Powers

I signed up on the website as a promoter for the Syracuse, NY, area. Hopefully a few of my diaconate classmates will join me. There is a Marian Center down on Taft Rd. which I'll contact also. Could probably put an ad in the diocesan paper, but I think personal invite is most important. Each contact makes five contacts in a week. 1st wk -6, 2nd wk-30, 3rd wk- 150, 4th wk-750, 5th wk-3750, 6th wk- 18,750. Obviously, there will be slippage, duplication, and other problems. If we could get an initial 5000+ that would be marvelous, and all by the end of February.

Glenn,

Advertising is important. Is the movie's link sufficient to wet peoples's appetite or is there a particular article on your website/facebook that individuals could be directed. I could come up with a simple sales plug that the contacts could use. Any ideas?

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  6. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

I am still waiting for a "hard schedule" for American release. Its a two prong problem. First the initial funds have to be met for getting into theatres, and the subtitled English version. If the movie is well received ( meaning financially successful ) that will speed up an English over-dubbed version too. No date has been set for America yet, but they assure me I will have an answer soon.

7. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Mario and Carol55 like this.
  8. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

One of the stupidest arguments said to me yesterday was "Conchita should have become a nun, if the apparitions were true " Well, Mr. Uninformed, she DID ! She entered the Convent of the Barefoot Missionary Carmelites in Pamplona as an novice, with the desire to follow a religious vocation in 1966.

It was then that she had a locution with Jesus himself, telling her this was not his will ! Read this amazing story from Conchita's Diary !

http://www.stjosephpublications.com/book_manuscripts_pages/Conchitas_Diary_eng.htm#ch10

9. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

10. Aviso

Aviso Angels

About the Garabandal New Movie, the first cities where the movie will be shown (in Spain only) are Madrid, Barcelona and Santander, read more (using Google to translate from French to English) via the blog of my good friend Bastiano below, Bastiano was also in contact from the beginning with the movie makers (via the Garabandal Center at the village) :

http://www.lavoieduciel-garabandal.fr/archives/2018/01/06/36022417.html

I will try to be in Santander to see the movie myself then I will be pleased to give you my opinion about the Movie, so we keep in touch, thanks.

Carol55 and Mario like this.
  11. Mario

Mario Powers

Thanks for the clarification. We obviously should be timely in the generation of enthusiasm. Dear Lady, guide us according to the Divine timetable!

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Carol55 likes this.
  12. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Sorry I am in direct communication with the Producer Pedro J. Leal Campillo,and this is the schedule he gave me yesterday.

"The schedule is : 2nd February Valencia, Madrid, Santander, Las Palmas,
    9th of February Barcelona and two more cities and every week later, 3 Spanish cities
    ."

John T and Carol55 like this.
  13. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Carol55 and John T like this.
  14. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

INTERVIEW WITH FR. ALFRED COMBE
    https://www.garabandal.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/an_interview.pdf

If you scroll down to page 20 of this story, you will read an interesting passage of how Sr. Lucy of Fatima asked the former Bishop pf Fatima to go visit Conchita in New York twice !
    To me this is just one more affirmation of the validity of the apparitions, and Conchita herself.

Carol55 and John T like this.
  15. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Carol55 likes this.
  16. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

17. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

ComeSoon!, Carol55 and John T like this.
  18. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! Mercy & Discernment

19. ComeSoon!

I can't help wondering, based on what i know of the Garabandal story, why hasn't this been attempted until now....or has it? I learned of Garabandal about 2 years ago.

20. ComeSoon!

Glenn likes this.