1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

2. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

This article says the complete OPPOSITE !

Fr Aloysius was of the view that we were living in the events prophesied in the Book of the Apocalypse. Some of these events were revealed in some detail at Garabandal in Spain. Fr Aloysius visited Garabandal in 1970 and was very pleased about it. In 1972 two of the Garabandal visionaries visited Fr Aloysius, while he was in Fatima. Fr Aloysius read their souls and saw the truth of their visions.

http://www.knocknovena.com/fraloysius.htm

gracia and Julia like this.
  3. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Julia, ask Michael Browne why he would let me write a "Pro-Garabandal" section, or at least refute his negative posts. You'll get no answer.

4. Julia

Thank you Glenn for posting the other published very positive view of this good Priests observations on Garabandal. And why would you need Michael Brownes permission to write a Pro-Garabandal section. We have freedom of speech, don't we.

I would not get into discussion with Michael Browne. Surely he heard St Pio had ok'd Joey L going to Garabandal. It is news to me that Mr Brown is biased about a place of apparition not condemned by the Church. I am disappointed to be honest. He is entitled to say he is not convinced; but as a journalist he would better serve his fellow man by publishing both sides of the debate.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    gracia likes this.
  5. Julia

I hope everyone clicks on the link to read about this holy Priest. His story moved me to tears of joy that such a beautiful soul ever lived on this earth. God brings good out of every situation. :love:

gracia and John T like this.
  6. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Another personal witness of Fr. Aloysius' belief in Garabandal :
    Memories of Father Aloysius
    by Nancy Jantzen
    "One day he told us that he believed in Garabandal but that he could not speak about it from the altar because it had not been approved yet. He even told us that his sister owned the land where Our Lady had appeared in Spain! When I heard all this I knew Our Lady had brought me to meet Father Aloysius. When I was in Fatima with Father, one morning I got to meet Conchita at the Capelinha after Mass. The date was July 28, 1972. After I met her and spoke with her I asked her if she would like to meet with Father Aloysius and she said yes. "
    http://www.missionariesoffatima.org/MissionariesofFatima/Father_Aloysius__his_Life_of_Ministry.html

gracia and John T like this.
  7. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY: NOVEMBER 13, 1965
    The Last Apparition at Garabandal

November 13, 1965, was a day mixed with joy and sadness for Conchita. The Virgin appeared with her Child to the teenager but it was to be for the last time at Garabandal.

As Mary had already indicated this was to be a special apparition for kissing religious objects and Conchita had many with her. After kissing the articles, the Virgin said: 'Through the kiss I have bestowed on these objects, my Son will perform prodigies. Distribute them to others. Talk to me, Conchita, talk to me about my children. I hold them all beneath my mantle. This will be the last time you will see me here but I shall always be with you and with all my children. Conchita, why don't you go and visit my Son in the tabernacle? He waits for you night and day."

Conchita said to the Virgin, "I am so happy when I see both of you. Why don't you take me now to heaven with you?" She replied, "Remember what I told you on your patronal feast day? " When you present yourself before God, your hands must be filled with good deeds done for your brothers and for His glory. At the present time, your hands are empty."

gracia likes this.
  8. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

NOVEMBER 13,1965 : Mary visits Conchita Continued

Mary : “Remember what I told you on the day of your birthday ,that you will suffer much on this earth ? Have faith in Us and you will willingly offer these sufferings to Our Hearts for the good of brothers,then you will feel Us closer to you”.

And I said to her” How unworthy I am,O Dear Mother,of so many graces received from both of You. And you still come to me today to make lighter the little cross that I now carry. “
    Then she said to me “ Conchita,I am not coming only for you but I am coming for all my children, with a desire to see them closer to our hearts”.

The she said to me: “ Tell me Conchita , tell me something about my children, I keep them all gathered under my cloak “

I told her: “It is very small , not all of us can find room there” (and she smiled).

* She said to me, “ This is the last time you will see me here, but I will always be with you, and with all My children”.

“Garabandal“ -p.201

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017 at 12:42 PM
    josephite, gracia and John T like this.
  9. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY November 13,1965
    ( TALK ABOUT PRESSURE ! )

Mary to Conchita: "You know Conchita,why I didn't come on June 18 to give you the Message for the world ? It is because it grieved me to tell it to you myself. But I must tell it to you, for your own good and, if you accomplish it, for the glory of God. I love you very much, I desire that you be saved and to gather you all here in Heaven, around the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We can count on you ,Conchita,can't we" ?

( Conchita's response to the above ) And I told her : "If I could see always see you, yes, but otherwise, I don't know. I am very wicked".

Mary "Do all you can on your part and We will help you."

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017 at 1:54 PM
  10. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

November 13, 1965 Conchita not wet during rain,during apparition.

Conchita: " As I have already said, it was raining heavily, but the Blessed Virgin and the Child Jesus were not at all wet. As for myself, while I was seeing them, I was not aware it was raining, but after the apparition, I was soaked wet."

gracia likes this.
  11. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

November 13,1965 ( a small sacrifice )

Conchita: " I had a piece of gum in my mouth, but when the Blessed Virgin appeared to me, I was no longer chewing; I had stuck it in one of my molars. But she obviously knew that I had it. And she said to me:

" Conchita, why don't you give up your chewing gum and offer it as a sacrifice to the glory of my Son ? "

And I, ashamed, took it out of my mouth and threw it on the ground.

HeavenlyHosts and gracia like this.
  12. John T

John T Principalities

Wow! There’s a quote (story) I never heard before. Incredible!! And yikes indeed “pressure!” Now that I think about it, it reminds me of the annunciation. Heaven already know they could count on Mary to give birth to our Savior. But the angel had to ask Her. Mary and God knew the same of Conchita but had to ask! WOW! Thanks for sharing!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017 at 2:00 PM
    HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  13. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

I just added Conchita's response.

John T likes this.
  14. John T

John T Principalities

Wow!! No 2! I added my thinking it’s like the annunciation-had to be asked to my original reply. But incredible response by both Conchita and The Blessed Virgin Mary advising what She did-“do all you can on your part and We will help you.” That’s amazingly reassuring-coming from the Mother Of God. Even Mary didn’t receive that reassurance from the Angel when she questioned giving birth to Jesus: “How can this be since I do not know man,” etc. Then when Garbriel explained it even though I’m sure it was still not understood Mary said ok “do to me as you say. I am the maid servant of the Lord,”etc. With that the Angel left her. He didn’t reassure Her like Conchita was. Incredible! May I add I couldn’t agree more with Conchita: “I(we) am wicked(sinners) Please Oh Most Holy Virgin Of MT Carmel de Garabandal help us/pray for us all as we strive to do “our part” in Gods will yet fall often. Amen!

15. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY: NOVEMBER 14,1965

CONCHITA OPENS UP WITH GERMAN EDITOR ALBRECHT WEBER

The German publisher was at the village on the very day Conchita had her last apparition of the Blessed Virgin of Mount Carmel. During his stay, he had a series of conversations with Conchita, of which he published certain excerpts in 1993, in his fine book, 'Garabandal, The Finger of God.'
    In the presence of Aniceta, Eloisa Deguia (Madrid), and his own sister, the conversations bore, among other major topics, on "the last Popes," on the future "Unity of the Church," on "abortion" as well, about which Conchita, astonished, pointed out to A. Weber that it would cause the Cup of divine Wrath to overflow! The Blessed Virgin had spoken about this unfortunate practice to the visionary, in terms that had left her stunned. Indeed, at the time, Conchita did not understand "how it was possible to kill a child in his (or hers) mother's womb without killing the mother at the same time . . .!"

[Excerpted from 'Garabandal' Book, page 203]

[​IMG]

16. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

The Blessed Mother speaks of Abortion at Garabandal

Among the fulfilled prophecies of Garabandal was one that only came to light with the publication of a German book [Garabandal — Der Zeigefinger Gottes.] on Garabandal in 1992. The author, Albrecht Weber, was in Garabandal on the day after Conchita's last apparition at Garabandal on November 13,1965, and had a long conversation with the visionary. The following excerpt from his book deals with some of what the visionary told him:

She [Conchita] spoke quite openly about the developments by which men in the near future would rebel against God. On the day after Our Lady's last appearance at Garabandal, Conchita asked the author, "Can you imagine how somebody could kill children in the womb without thereby killing the mother?" The author spontaneously answered, "No! What gave you that idea, Conchita?"
    "Well, the Blessed Mother spoke about this and she let me know that this will happen with the overflowing of the chalice." [In her second Message of June 18,1965, the Virgin said, "Before, the cup was filling up. Now it is flowing over."]

Conchita said this tremblingly without being able to visualize what it really implied.
    She said further that it disturbed her very much but that she felt ridiculous because she hadn't understood at all how this killing could be effected. The Blessed Virgin had not explained it to her and up until that moment, nobody had been able to make her understand it at all.
    Conchita would learn soon enough when abortion became legalized, even in her native country.

The Blessed Virgin had spoken about this unfortunate practice to the visionary, in terms that had left her stunned. Indeed, at the time, Conchita did not understand "how it was possible to kill a child in his (or hers) mother's womb without killing the mother at the same time . . .!"

[Excerpted from 'Garabandal' Book, page 203]

17. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Fr. Aloysius Ellacuria, C.M.F & Garabandal

Father Aloysius was an incredibly holy priest filled with many mystical gifts. He was in the Claretian Order and was living in Los Angeles, California
    Besides having the odor of sanctity and the gift of reading souls (which he told us didn’t happen all the time but only when Our Lord wanted him to know something), he also had gifts of bilocation, elevation, healing,and the gift of reserving the Blessed Sacrament within his breast from Communion to communion, just like his founder St Anthony Mary Claret.
    He told everyone that he believed in Garabandal but that he could not speak about it from the altar because it had not been approved yet. He even told people that his sister owned the land where Our Lady had appeared in Spain! He died on April 6,1981 at the age of 75. There is a cause started in 2011, for his sainthood .

[​IMG]

18. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

"Memories of Father Aloysius “
    by Nancy Jantzen

“One day he told us that he believed in Garabandal but that he could not speak about it from the altar because it had not been approved yet. He even told us that his sister owned the land where Our Lady had appeared in Spain! When I heard all this I knew Our Lady had brought me to meet Father Aloysius. When I was in Fatima with Father, one morning I got to meet Conchita at the Capelinha after Mass. The date was July 28, 1972. After I met her and spoke with her I asked her if she would like to meet with Father Aloysius and she said yes. "

http://www.missionariesoffatima.org/.../Father_Aloysius...

19. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

John T likes this.
  20. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

John T likes this.