Father Michel Rodrigue Facebook Post about the Warning.

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Xavier, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    My response to you stands.
     
  2. Byron

    Byron Powers

    Yes, Heavenly, please just apply a wait and see attitude. It sounds like a really good idea.
     
  3. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    I think it best not to be over analysing the relationship between Fr. Michel and his Bishop because neither of them is personally known to us. "Seems to be" is not fact. If the messages are from Heaven and God wants the world to hear and follow them, God will see to it that the messages are transmitted to the world via His Church. God, who knows and sees all things, knew before time began that this situation would arise so, if the messages are from Heaven, God knew the solution when Fr. Michel was chosen. Best to give space to priest and bishop and let them sort it out.
     
  4. Byron

    Byron Powers

    Masons are infiltrated everywhere in our society, including the Church. If one is a Mason, one is not a practicing Catholic.
     
  5. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    I agree. But who's going to tell the Pope? The Vatican official who celebrated Holy Mass at the opening of a masonic lodge in Austria wrote a book with the title "Lodge and Altar" and gave a copy of it to the Pope. I think that the Mass in the lodge happened about two years after the priest was ordained by Cardinal Schonborn. Rumours about Cardinal Schonborn have been doing the rounds for years. His background is of European aristocracy and I'm pretty sure that at least one of his uncles was a Bishop, maybe a Cardinal.
     
    HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  6. Christy1983

    Christy1983 Guest

    I agree! Who wants to spread false messages? People get overexcited and/or anxious with messages and messengers. The only safe place is in obedience to the Church these days...
     
    Seagrace, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  7. padraig

    padraig Powers

    The main basis for understanding any phenomena like this arise from the understanding of the personal Spiritual Life of the soul from whom such Mystical outpourings arise.

    I am curious ; can any of you shed light on this? What is the Father's prayer life like?
     
    Mary's child and Booklady like this.
  8. Christy1983

    Christy1983 Guest

    The only one who really knows about the prayer life is the priest (and his confessor). I don't think outsiders should try to delve into that, that is something for the bishop, maybe?
     
    Seagrace, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  9. Byron

    Byron Powers

    That’s the dilemma. Freemasonry like Fr Gobbi warned us is working quite well through the Church.
     
  10. AED

    AED Powers

    According to Padre Pio --i believe--the Masons were in the Vatican--"right up to the Pope's shoes".
     
    Byron likes this.
  11. Byron

    Byron Powers

  12. Byron

    Byron Powers

    I believed Pope Francis was one, and maybe he is. We don’t know. But according to Fr Michel, Pope Francis does not know how to handle them. His prophecy is harsh on what happens to Francis, and poor Pope Benedict. If this is true, it would be horrible. So many prayers for both of them. Maybe Viganò is right about the third secret not being revealed. Maybe what Fr Michel is predicting is the third secret. Again...time will tell.
     
  13. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Well When I read the lives of the saints I can most certainly delve into their Spiritual lives. I can , for instance see who their Parents were and how they practiced the Faith. I can see from their earliest days how they were trained in Catholic path. how they flourished, any conversion experiences they had , what spiritual books and influences helped them on their way and so on.

    What do any of us actually know about the Spiritual/ Prayer Life of the Father? It certainly appears to me to be a complete blank.

    Now in terms of his own testimony as regards Spectacular Mystical Phenomena as given in his own Public Testimonies I would have no doubt whatsoever , if I took them at face value, that the Father is the Greatest Saint and Mystic/ Prophet who ever lived. certainly he makes Padre Pio, commonly regarded as the Greatest Mystic of the 20th Century look like a mere altar boy by comparison.

    On the Fathers own personal testimony regarding himself...what he tells over and over again in front of crowds of admiring and applauding people.

    He is telling us and that is the bottom line over and over and over again how wonderful he is.

    I have no doubt that he is indeed as he himself testifies the, 'Apostle of the End Times' and the Greatest Saint who ever lived, if what he says is true. He speaks about them all the time in Public Places.

    We have his own testimony these things are true. He tells us over and over they are true. He testifies regarding himself. He is his own chief witness.

    Well maybe he is the greatest saint and mystic who ever lived. Maybe he is indeed the Apostle of the End Times.

    Forgive me for not relying on his own testimony.

    It seems a little.. well .. forgive me.. a little boastful perhaps?:rolleyes:

    I see nothing whatsoever about the Interior Spiritual Life Father apart from the huge things he claims about himself in public assemblies. He is a total blank slate. My dogs could make the same claims and how could I contradict them?

    He sounds wonderful. Marvellous. The Greatest Saint who ever lived. But who is he? What do any of you actually know about the man apart from him looking really Oscar material in utube videos?

    Forgive me for asking again the simple question; is he is a man of prayer?:)
     
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    Mary's child and Booklady like this.
  14. padraig

    padraig Powers

    If the Father is Holy Certainly I will believe. Show me the evidence (not his own evidence) that he is holy; then I may believe.

    The fact that the Father tells me repeatedly in public evidence how holy he is, is not evidence I can rely on.

    ...and he keeps telling everyone over and over and over again how holy he is in public places, to huge audiences. He never stops doing it.

    Maybe he is the Apostle of the End Times, but I never in my entire life heard of a saint placing themselves on such a huge pedestal before they even died. The saints usually let others do this for them after death.

    The Father places himself on his own massive Pedestal..

    The biggest Pedestal I have seen in my entire life.
     
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    Mary's child likes this.
  15. Christy1983

    Christy1983 Guest

    Boasting about your prayer life in public, saying how close you are to God, "an apostle," is a bad sign, I think. Because, it is supposed to be private. Between you and God, you and confessor, religious superior (like the bishop). So, we can criticize the boasting, that is public. But, I feel concern over "discussing" anyone's prayer life online when we can't really know anything about it... (Does this make sense?)
     
  16. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Right. Kind of like none of our business from this vantage point.
     
    Mary's child and Christy1983 like this.
  17. Byron

    Byron Powers

    The first time I read about Fr Michel was through the book the Warning by Christine Watkins. “He was born into a faithful Catholic family of twenty three children, he grew up poor. His family lived on a small piece of farmland, where hard work and bumpy trips to Sunday Mass with multiple children on horseback kept his family alive in body and spirit.” The book explains a lot about him and his family.
     
    Booklady likes this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Seagrace likes this.
  19. padraig

    padraig Powers

    But is it true? If it was written somewhere that I came from the planet Mars, would you believe it?

    Is it because the Father told the author this that Christine wrote it? Is it possible that she is simply relaying his own evidence?

    Forgive me; Christine seems like a nice lady, but is she reliable?
     
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    Seagrace, HeavenlyHosts and Booklady like this.
  20. Byron

    Byron Powers

    Oh just.....the words come from the BOOK - The Marián Movement of Priests. Give it up, why don’t you?
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page