Events preceding The Warning

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Prince of Peace, Jul 19, 2016.

1. "In that case the Rescue he proclaims and the Warning of Garabandal which will probably follow in 2018 are clearly two separate events. One does not exclude the other."

But I don't understand how the big Rescue can come before the Warning when the Warning is said to occur when things are at their worst or after that invasion of Russian Communism into Europe and elsewhere, when it will seem that Communism will have taken over the world. If we are already rescued by our Lady, the nemesis of the Red Dragon or Russian Atheistic Communism, through the Will of the Father as always must be for any of Her apparitions or intercessions...and She is the Mediatrix of all Graces.....then why the necessity for both the Warning and the Miracle AFTER an already rescued world? Such a "rescue" by the Immaculate Heart connotes her promise that "in the end My Immaculate Heart will Triumph" followed by the Era of Peace where her children will live who have decided for her Son. I don't see where she ever promised some king of minor "rescue" by her action to be followed sometime later by some kind of "major" or final rescue that is still necessary. It's got to be more complete.....either the world is changed and purified in order to begin the completely new Era or it's not. If people believe that there will be just some kind of new continuation of this old wounded world of sin since the time when Adam decided to be outside the Divine Will and that will somehow equate to the era of the Divine Will which will finally complete the intention of the Our Father....well, it isn't "divinely" logical or for that matter, obedient.

2. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

Although you all know that I am on the fence with regard to Garabandal, I remember Glenn saying that the Warning would come when things seeme at their worse. Well, this seems pretty bad - it appears that Germany is getting ready to declare Russia an enemy nation, and it appears that the Russians hardliners have had enought of NATO's warmongering:

The Western public doesn’t know it, but Washington and its European vassals are convincing Russia that they are preparing to attack. Eric Zuesse reports on a German newspaper leak of a Bundeswehr decision to declare Russia to be an enemy nation of Germany.

According to a report issued on June 6th in German Economic News (Deutsche Wirtschafts Nachrichten, or DWN), the German government is preparing to go to war against Russia, and has in draft-form a Bundeswehr report declaring Russia to be an enemy nation. DWN says: “The Russian secret services have apparently thoroughly studied the paper.

In advance of the paper’s publication, a harsh note of protest has been sent to Berlin: The head of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Russian State Duma, Alexei Puschkow, has posted the Twitter message: ‘The decision of the German government declaring Russia to be an enemy shows Merkel’s subservience to the Obama administration.’”

This is the interpretation that some Russian politicians themselves have put on the NATO military bases that Washington is establishing on Russia’s borders.

Washington might intend the military buildup as pressure on President Putin to reduce Russian opposition to Washington’s unilateralism. However, it reminds some outspoken Russians such as Vladimir Zhirinovsky of Hitler’s troops on Russia’s border in 1941.

Zhirinovsky is the founder and leader of Russia’s Liberal Democratic Party and a vice chairman of the Russian parliament. In a confrontation with the editor of a German newspaper, Zhirinovsky tells him that German troops again on Russia’s border will provoke a preventive strike after which nothing will remain of German and NATO troops. “The more NATO soldiers in your territory, the faster you are going to die. To the last man. Remove NATO from your territory!”

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has expressed his frustration with Washington’s reliance on force and coercion instead of diplomacy. It is reckless for Washington to convince Russia that diplomacy is a dead end without promise. When the Russians reach that conclusion, force will confront force.

Indeed Zhirinovsky has already reached that point and perhaps Vladimir Putin also. As I reported, Putin recently dressed down Western presstitutes for their role in fomenting nuclear war.

Putin has made it clear that Russia will not accept US missile bases in Poland and Romania. He has informed Washington and the imbecilic Polish and Romanian governments. However, as Putin observed, “they don’t hear.”

The inability to hear means that Washington’s arrogance has made Washington too stupid to take seriously Putin’s warning. If Washington persists, it will provoke the preventive strike that Zhirinovsky told the German editor the Merkel regime was inviting.

Americans need to wake up to the dangerous situation that Washington has created, but I doubt they will. Most wars happen without the public’s knowledge until they happen. The main function of the American left-wing is to serve as a bogyman with which to scare conservatives about the country’s loss of morals, and the main function of conservatives is to create fear and hysteria about immigrants, Muslims, and Russians. There is no sign that Congress is aware of approaching Armageddon, and the media consists of propaganda.

I and a few others try to alert people to the real threats that they face, but our voices are not loud enough. Not even Vladimir Putin’s voice is loud enough. It looks like the West won’t hear until “there remains nothing at all of the German and NATO troops,” and of Poland and Romania and the rest of us.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...warns-armageddon-approaches-after-german-leak

Byron and Elly like this.
  3. inspired

inspired New Member

2 prophecies I find of particular note for today’s events especially with the Brexit decision and the upcoming collapse of Deutsche Bank and Monte Pasche (worlds oldest bank). With Deutsche bank having over 50 trillion exposure in derivatives. Surely this is the trigger moment for the economic collapse that according to prophecies will spread to France, Italy and Europe etc.. Fr Nectou mentions that the collapse comes shortly after England's power begins to wane and we are seeing the pound at new record lows….. Buckle up

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-24/deutsche-bank-set-for-investor-scrutiny-as-short-sellers-circle

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/15/deutsche-bank-a-ticking-time-bomb.html

http://defeatmodernism.com/catholic-prophecies-ii/

Fr Nectou, prophet, and potential future saint (1760)

"When those things come to pass from which the Triumph of the Church will arise, then will such confusion reign upon the earth that people will think God has permitted them to have their own contrary will, and that the Providence of God is not concerned about the world. The confusion will be so general that men will not be able to think right as if God had withheld His Providence from mankind and that during the worst crisis the best that can be done would be to remain where God has placed us and preserve in fervent prayers. "

"Two parties will be formed in France which will fight unto death. The party of evil will at first be stronger and the good side will be weaker. At that time there will be such a terrible crisis that people believe that the end of the world has come. Blood will flow in many large cities. The very elements will be convulsed. It will be like a little General Judgment."

"A great multitude of people will lose their lives in those calamitous times but the wicked will not prevail. They will indeed attempt to destroy the Church but not enough time will be allowed for them because the frightful crisis will be short of duration. When all is considered lost all will be found safe. This disaster will come to pass shortly after the power of England begins to wane. This will be the sign. And when the flag tree begins to sprout and produce leaves it is sure sign to summer is near. England herself will experience a frightful revolution than that of France. It will continue long enough for France to recover her strength; then she will help England to restore peace and order."

"During this revolution, which will very likely be general and confined to France, Paris will be destroyed so completely that twenty years afterwards fathers walking over its ruins with their children will be asked by them what kind of a place that was; to whom they will answer " My children this was a great city which God has destroyed on account of her crimes. Yes, Paris will be destroyed; but before this happens such signs and portents will be seen, that all, good people will be induced to flee away from it. After these most frightful events order will be restored everywhere. Justice will reign throughout the whole world and the counter revolution will be accomplished. The Triumph of the Church (Triumph of Immaculate Heart) will then be so complete that nothing like it has ever been seen before. Those Christians who are fortunate enough to survive will thank God for preserving them and giving them the privilege of beholding the glorious triumph of the Church. A man disliked by France will be placed on the throne; a man of the House of Orleans will be made king. It is only after this event that the counter-revolution will begin."

The Ecstatic of Tours--late 1800's

"Before war breaks out again food will be scarce and expensive. There will be little work for the workers and fathers will hear their children crying for food. Toward the end darkness will cover the whole world. “When everyone believes that peace has been assured, when everyone least expects it, he great happenings will begin. Revolution will break out in Italy almost at the same time as in France. For some time the Church will be without a Pope, England will have much to suffer. The Revolution will spread to nearly every French town. Wholesale slaughter will take place. This revolution will only last a few months but it shall be frightful; blood will flow everywhere because of the malice of the wicked will reach its highest pitch. Victims will be innumerous and Paris will look like a slaughterhouse. Persecutions against the Church will be even greater but it will not last long. Priests will have to go into hiding. The wicked will try to obliterate everything religious but they will not have enough time. “Many priests and bishops will be put to death. The Archbishop of Paris will be murdered. And many priests will have their throats cut as they will not have enough time to hide. The wicked will reign for one year and several months. In those days France will receive no human assistance, she will be alone and helpless. At this point the French people will turn back to God and implore the SACRED HEART of JESUS and MARY IMMACULATE.

"The French people will ask for the Good King he will be chosen by God. He will come; this savior whom God has spared for France is dear to Gods Heart. He will ascend to the throne of France and he will free the Church and reassert the Pope's rights.

“The Council will meet again after the victory BUT this time men will be obliged to obey (V2 was pastoral not binding this council will be DOGMATIC and binding). There will be only one flock, one Pope; all men will acknowledge the Pope as the Universal Father and King of all peoples. Thus mankind will be regenerated."

Serena likes this.
  4. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

I have researched this so alleged prophesy of John Paul II and it does not seem to be authentic at least in its date and maybe in other details. Back to good old Garabandal.

5. jackzokay

jackzokay Powers

Can someone clarify, I think I read that the visionaries who relayed the warning said that it will occur in their lifetime. They must now be at least in their 40s or 50s. The inference, if I have it right, is that it's got to happen sooner rather than later.....

Carol55 likes this.
  6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Conchita who will announce the Miracle 8 days in advance was born: February 7, 1949; San Sebastian de Garabandal, Spain

Elly and Carol55 like this.
  7. Mari-Loli who knew the year of the Warning and knew that the Miracle would occur within a year of that has already died.

8. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Joe, I remember reading that Saint John Paul used words similar to this in response to a question put to him when he was in Germany while he was Pope. He was responding to a question about the third secret of Fatima, not making a prophesy.

Joe Crozier likes this.
  9. Published Testimony:
    Pope John Paul II in Fulda, Germany (1980)
    The October 1981 issue of the German magazine Stimme des Glaubens reported on a discussion that Pope John Paul II had with a select group of German Catholics, in November of 1980. The following is a verbatim report of the discussion:1

Text of the Published Report

The Holy Father was asked, "What about the Third Secret of Fatima? Should it not have already been published by 1960?"

Pope John Paul II replied: "Given the seriousness of the contents, my predecessors in the Petrine office diplomatically preferred to postpone publication so as not to encourage the world power of Communism to make certain moves.

"On the other hand, it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this: if there is a message in which it is written that the oceans will flood whole areas of the earth, and that from one moment to the next millions of people will perish, truly the publication of such a message is no longer something to be so much desired."

The Pope continued: "Many wish to know simply from curiosity and a taste for the sensational, but they forget that knowledge also implies responsibility. They only seek the satisfaction of their curiosity, and that is dangerous if at the same time they are not disposed to do something, and if they are convinced that it is impossible to do anything against evil."

At this point the Pope grasped a Rosary and said: "Here is the remedy against this evil. Pray, pray, and ask for nothing more. Leave everything else to the Mother of God."

The Holy Father was then asked: "What is going to happen to the Church?"

He answered: "We must prepare ourselves to suffer great trials before long, such as will demand of us a disposition to give up even life, and a total dedication to Christ and for Christ … With your and my prayer it is possible to mitigate this tribulation, but it is no longer possible to avert it, because only thus can the Church be effectively renewed. How many times has the renewal of the Church sprung from blood! This time, too, it will not be otherwise. We must be strong and prepared, and trust in Christ and His Mother, and be very, very assiduous in praying the Rosary."

1. This report was originally published in German in the October 1981 issue of Stimme des Glaubens. It is given as a verbatim report of the meeting between His Holiness John Paul II and a select group of German Catholics at Fulda during his visit to Germany the previous November. The preface to the article states, "We know the name of the reporter and also that the document is authentic." This translation was made by Rev. M. Crowdy for Approaches Magazine, edited by Mr. Hamish Fraser of Scotland. It was translated from the Italian magazine published in Rome by Father Francis Putti. Both magazines are worthy of our trust.

djmoforegon, Julia and Jon like this.
  10. Mari Loli of Garabandal:

"In any case the Warning will come when you will see that Holy Mass cannot be celebrated freely anymore; then it will be that the world will most need the intervention of God”.

I have some difficulty with this statement but if it is true the warning will not take place very soon.

11. Well, things can certainly change very quickly, I am afraid. We shall have to apply the old "wait and see"attitude. :( I still think the Warning is very close.

12. I thought we had said before somewhere in this thread that the Warning would come before the Antichrist appeared on the scene. I also think someone said that the Miracle would happen before the Antichrist as well. Perhaps the Warning will be before the end of the Year of Mercy, soon, and the Miracle next Easter season, and the Antichrist appears next summer. I think that is what we thought while back. I expect anything. Lamp is lit. Oil is stored up.

Elly and sterph like this.
  13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I think it is safe to assume that when the world is lit up by nuclear war and the natural disasters implode and viruses and plague's are abounding in numbers, it will begin the assault upon the worlds faithful, things will be at their worst, Mass will be hard to celebrate with lawlessness, then the Warning comes and then the Miracle. Then comes the laws prohibiting church and mass will only be said in homes and refuges. One scenario anyway. What seems certain is that we won't have to wait much longer to find out.

Elly and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  14. I actually saw a lady in church the other day wearing a brown scapular. This is a rare sight. I carry mine. I know I should wear it.

Elly likes this.
  15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

This is how I see it. Heaven has warned us of everything that is coming. Who's listening? Few!! Heaven has also revealed to us the answer to the evil and has given us the weapon to defeat it. The Rosary! It has also given us the armor to withstand the assault. The Brown Scapular! Sometimes I just shake my head in amazement at how few follow the recipe from heaven. Just reading the 15 promises attached to the rosary and looking at the instances of protection from wearing the scapular is enough for me to do as heaven offers us to do. I am just a simple man and I appreciate heaven making it so easy to combat the evil in this world.

Elly, Beth B, Totus tuus and 3 others like this.
  16. Amen, Fatima. Way to boil it down. All true, you are correct.

Elly and Beth B like this.
  17. This is where the Church, in our Shepherds, have let the ball drop and caused the mystical to become completely foreign to the Faith. In years past Communion classes were automatically enrolled in the Brown Scapular, considered absolutely necessary, and the rosary itself was part of religious education. Today, if "sacramentals" are even mentioned in religious education, so outlined and limited to just what should be covered "in general" so that basic "tickets" get punched without understanding, it is done without any sense of devotion or understanding in depth of meaning. And, more than likely, a great number of the good intentioned laity who volunteer to read the outlines and teach only what is there before them (many who even attempt going into more depth are called on the carpet and told that that approach is no longer permitted) probably themselves do not understand the real underlying meanings attached to such great gifts that help Faith to deepen. That is why the private revelations of today are so necessary because they all emphasize and remind people of what is now so neglected by those shepherds and others who teach in name only. Also why cenacles of prayer become a real support so that the loss of Faith in even those who are seeking doesn't increase in such times as these.

Beth B, Sam, djmoforegon and 2 others like this.
  18. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

I enjoyed everything up until... private revelation is necessary. You gave a brilliant synopsis of what is happening but then you stated we need private revelation to get through it. No we don't. You just explained the problem brilliantly. Once you understand the problem then you work on the solution through the grace of the Holy Spirit. You are right, our childrens catechism is so damaged, i don't blame our kids from being spiritually lost. Its time for saints (us) to start feeding the sheep. Listen to the whispers...feed my sheep. Focusing on private revelation is not the answer. That is only about 1% of the big picture. Private revelation has a common theme repentance, prayer, sacrafice and most of all the sacraments. That is the building blocks of our faith.

Private revelation is exciting and fun but to focus on private revelation... takes you away from the big picture.

:)

Clare A and CrewDog like this.
  19. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

"These Days" what we should be focusing on is JESUS, His Message, The Fundamentals of Our Christian Faith and surviving a World that is imploding!! Way TOO MUCH DISTRACTION OUT-THERE over ... What!!!??? ... of importance?? ..... Examine the peripheral "stuff" in passing ... If Ya Got Time!! .... otherwise stick to The Centerline of .... Jesus, I Trust in You!!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

Mario, Dolours, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  20. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I disagree, accept for your point that if it becomes ones primary "focus", which I don't know of a person whom this applies to. Private revelation is not necessary for salvation nor is it part of the deposit of faith, but Jesus and scripture give ample voice to its necessity to know heavens unveiling of events and what our part in it is. Much of scripture, especially unveiling the book of Revelation, which private prophecy gives the faithful the means to live the moment without fear. It is a way that God has chosen to speak to his people and add strength to our journey. If it were not important, God would not have given his church this gift. Could anyone imagine going through this period without the prophecies of Fatima, Akita, Kibeho and numerous other ones? One would easily assume our God has abandoned us during parts of this tribulation if not for prophecy. I for one and delighted our God loves us enough to speak to our times.

Elly, Sam, Serena and 1 other person like this.