1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Economic collapse?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by non sum dignus, Aug 13, 2017.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Wading through O'Regan now. Thanks for the heads up.

AED likes this.
  2. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I'm far more worried about the EU becoming the United States of Europe with a standing army controlled by the Germans and/or French. Before we know it, we could be back to the days of imperialism with our young people being used as cannon fodder in foreign wars. Sure, we won't be obliged to contribute to their European army but there's no reason to suppose that we won't eventually end up with a Euro version of the King's shilling being the difference between survival and starvation somewhere down the line. Imperialism by another name is still imperialism.

Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

Nightmare scenario. I Pray God these fears are ungrounded.

Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

The whole world is a powder keg

gracia and Mary's child like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

I have been following some of the posts on this thread. I know to call the world a powder keg sounds inane. But look at all the hot spots on the earth, politically. Look at the possibility of nuclear war. Look at the speed with which all this has come about. Look at the depths of depravity and the sickness of sin. One of the young men the same age as my son has been to jail for unnatural sex....with animals, I think. I mean, I cannot understand something like this. But it is part of the history of the earth. I think it is one of the sins of Sodom. It hasn't gone away.
    Then think about the Blessed Mother holding back her Son's arm. I vacillate day to day from thinking that we are going to be"fine" since we are praying, God must be holding back a lot of chastisements. And then I think to myself, hey, it's gotten worse in a week or so, how much further down can we go. And then I think it was Mari-Loli who said that the Warning would occur when the world is at its worst. I hope I am not misquoting here.
    So my point is, we have fears how things might get worse, this or that might happen, but we do not really know. I believe in my heart that God has heard our prayers and has mitigated and held off some of the chastisements. However, I do fully expect that things will get worse. I am heartbroken over much of this, particularly what is happening in my One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church. I am so grateful for this forum and the people on it.

6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

We need an extra helping of the virtue of hope
    ;)

7. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Yes, please keep praying for us. We are being led by the nose into this United States of Europe. We can see from the Brexit shenanigans that it will be nigh impossible for a small country like ours to get out of it. Short term gain and the love of money will be our downfall and we only have ourselves to blame.

All this talk about the big bad US/China/Russia is a distraction from the reality that we are attaching ourselves to a budding big bad superpower, a superpower with ominous demographic trends. Look here, look there, look anywhere but where the danger lies.

Byron, gracia, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Yes, the media smokescreen! Nations being annihilated. Someone remarked recently on the forum about the Blessed Mother's words that "Nations will be annihilated." They thought that maybe perhaps it might not be a literal annihilation but a figurative one. From what I see, it is probably both. Prayers for nations. We must pray for them. That is something that the evangelicals do...they pray for their nation and leaders on a regular basis. I forget to do that. Not so much now.
    Being reminded. I think about my Romanian grandparents. Grandmother lived in that part of Romania that was part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. They came to the USA. They still had family and land back in the old country. They had to go back there when my mother was a little girl. What had happened by then was the Bolshevik Revolution. I can still hear my grandmother muttering under her breath about dirty Bolsheviks...years later. So I know that in the last 100 years since World War I there have been nations rising and falling. But it is on an epic scale now.

Everyone have a good weekend. I just had to throw that in!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Dolours, Byron, gracia and 1 other person like this.