1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Demonic screams heard during Mirjana’s January 2nd apparition

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fiat, Jan 2, 2017.

1. gracia

gracia Angels

This may seem rather off topic, and I'm sorry, but I'm desperately curious..... Are you saying that what we could call "ghosts" are actually souls suffering in Purgatory, somehow projected into the visible world?

2. padraig

padraig New Member

The Church has had reliable reports of the Holy Souls returning to ask for prayers from its very earliest days and is a phenomena attested to by saint after saint. St Padre Pio for instance said that more Holy Souls visited him than the living.

Most ghosts are I believe the Holy Souls. But not all. Some are demons. Some are what you might call , 'Earthbound spirits' People who for one reason or another choose to remain on Earth, due to some attachment rather than crossing on over to the other side. But most ghosts are Holy Souls.

Blizzard, gracia, AED and 1 other person like this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

4. DBM

DBM Angels

Thanks Padraig so much for the forum,

I visit nearly every day, you and the fellow posters do so much for people,
    giving them a boost Faithwise and mind wise too,

I cant wait to get my family gang to Confession again soon,
    they are all so good, I'm so proud of them,

I worry about me sometimes, but i'm ok though, ill struggle thru another Rosary, or 3 this week, offer stuff up, life stuff is not easy been a Dad, but we push on.
    Sorry for rambling post, thinking through the medium of the keyboard,

God Bless,
    Dave.

gracia, Don_D and AED like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Padraig--you speak of things that touch me deeply. I too lay me down on the Mercy of God.
    This has been on my soul and mind for a long time. I was a terrible sinner, a really wicked sinner at times in my life--many years ago. I have made two general confessions and now for a long time I go every two weeks to the Sacrament because I am still a sinner but now by God's grace I know it. but always am concerned about the sins I have forgotten from those terrible days and years. Just last week I brought to Confession a sin from the past that came to me during Adoration. I brought it to my confessor--a lovely devout young priest. He is delighted when this happens but thought it necessary to reassure me that if I have not knowingly withheld a mortal sin all my sins are forgiven at Confession. Very very comforting.
    As so many have mentioned here I often am brought to tears thinking and meditating on the Mercy of God who "saved a wretch like me".

sterph, gracia and Don_D like this.
  6. gracia

gracia Angels

Padraig, thank you for this! Incredibly eye-opening, and helpful.

7. Rosa

Rosa New Member

Having been involved in deliverance ministry for a time, I’ve witnessed demons using a person’s natural voice as seems to be the case here. It’s a good thing that man was present. Anything that disturbs a demon so much that it reacts like that is a tactic that can be used to help loosen the demon’s grip on the person. By the way, one prayer that will elicit a reaction like this from demons is the Litany of Loreto. I told a priest this, and he used my tip to clear out a demonically infested place. I recommend that prayer to anyone who thinks they are being harassed by demons.

gracia likes this.