Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

ETA, I just bought my butterfly brand thieves oil from amazon. Same oil. thanks

earthtoangels and AED like this.
  2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I have several bottles of robber's oil myself, from the same place. It has the same ingredient as mentioned in the Luz de Maria messages as Good Samaritan oil

earthtoangels, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Here is a listing of what has been offered to Luz de Maria for use during coming times and disasters of all types when today's solutions won't be available. So much depends on our individual faith in what is offered for us. Remember blessed salt, blessed oil (as in olive oil) and holy water. Click on each category in link below to see what natural herbs are recommended. Also click on each individual medicinal plant listed to find the message and specific instruction that goes with each.:

http://www.deunanube.com/blessed-virgin-marys-medicinal-plants/

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    HeavenlyHosts, padraig and AED like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

Great idea, I must do this, also Blessed Salt. I must give some salt to my family too. I never thought of this.

DesertStar7, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

Thank you so much for this.

Wonderful.

I will get some next week.

AED, earthtoangels and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

It's been a while since this instruction was given and so many of my friends did this.....place St. Benedict medal (exorcist medal) at each window and door. I got a bag full of medals and a parish priest knew of the special exorcism blessing that went with this medal....like the St. Benedict cross. Some things you do and several years later you rediscover that you already did this....when you find the medals where you placed them!

Also I'm sure others have done this but there was also the trend to bury a packet of sacramentals such as a scapular, miraculous medal, St. Benedict medal, and others at each corner of one's property for protection of home and property around it.

Sam, Jo M, AED and 1 other person like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Very powerful against evil.

AED and Lumena like this.
  8. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

where do you get blessed salt?

9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Just purchase a container of salt and have a priest bless it. If some are up on things.....they'll be able to use the exorcism blessing but a Priest's blessing is enough. And you can use it just like regular salt if you wish....if you have enough to spare the rest for sprinkling on your food, etc. Just mark it as blessed once that's done and keep it in your pantry for use.....or store it separately for the future.

Jo M and AED like this.
  10. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

Ok, thanks

AED likes this.
  11. soldier of christ

soldier of christ Archangels

Does anyone know of a place where you can buy medals and such that are already blessed? The reason I ask is that I am sure that there are some of us that might not have access to a priest that will do such things. I know when I got my benedictine cross and asked a priest friend to bless it, I got a look like what is going on in your life that you would ask for such a thing. I think he thought I was a little bit loony.

Sam, AED and Julia like this.
  12. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

As far as I am aware, it is not possible to purchase a blessed object. Blessing can only be done after purchase. You should not feel like a loony to have something especially medals or sacramentals blessed. People get their homes blessed, themselves or their family even their cars or any number of things blessed.

I probably could be counted a loony tune because I take my Christmas cards to be blessed each year once they are ready for the post. I ask the Priest to bless the cards and ask God to send His blessing with the cards so that those who handle them on their journey who might need Gods help can benefit, and those who receive them be blessed. No Priest has ever objected, in fact a few Priests said what a good idea it was. I do always use cards with nativity scenes, so I don't ask for a Mickey Mouse card to be blessed. LOL

The problem is finding a Priest who does a nice blessing. I find the Latin Mass Priests make extra beautiful blessings. Otherwise it is a quick Father, Son and Holy Ghost and you're on your bike with your precious new blessed treasure. Of course this is ok; but a more in depth blessing is lovely.

Sam, Tanker, SgCatholic and 2 others like this.
  13. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

What I feared has happened. This step had already been taken in Hong Kong earlier.
    :cry::cry::cry:

COVID-19: Catholic Church in Singapore suspends all Masses

[​IMG]
    This photograph taken on February 14, 2017, shows people waiting outside the Roman Catholic Cathedral of the Good Shepherd. (PHOTO: AFP via Getty Images)

In a pastoral letter published on Facebook on Friday evening (14 February), Archbishop William Goh said that “the cancellation of Masses does not mean that Catholics can excuse themselves from fulfilling the obligation of keeping the Day of the Lord holy”.

Catholics have an obligation to attend Mass on Sunday. “They should try to follow the broadcast of the Mass on YouTube or CatholicSG Radio,” he said.

To read the rest of the article including the Archbishop's letter:
    https://sg.news.yahoo.com/covid-19-catholic-church-in-singapore-suspends-all-masses-111651810.html

+

Sam and padraig like this.
  14. padraig

padraig New Member

I just discovered that someone had sent me a bag of beautiful little Benedict medals years back. Lovely little bronze things. There must be dozens of them. I will get them blessed and use them and hand them out to family.

Thank you so much whoever you are. I found them in the back of the drawer. I wondered what they for, now I know.

Always remember when getting things blessed get it done right. I like to use an old priest or a Traditional one. A simple Sign of the Cross is not really enough.

A Proper blessing will take a little while.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Book of Job 3:25
    “That which I feared the most has come upon me”
    The Archbishop sounds very sensible here. I read the whole link. This seems to me to be a sensible way to deal with an
    explosive and deadly situation. I am praying along with him that this virus will go away soon. It is up to God. I am so sorry.

Jo M likes this.
  16. padraig

padraig New Member

I don't know. They are stopping the Mass at the very moment folks need it most.

When the virus comes to Ireland I will still go to mass everyday.

Wild horses would not keep me away.

Anyway I work in a hospital so I'm bound to get it anyway. Thank God that it does not seem to effect children. What a huge blessing from God. I suspect this is a great sign in itself.

17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Well yes, that thought crossed my mind about stopping the Mass when people need it most. But people are to stay away from crowds because this virus takes so long to incubate. People can look and feel healthy and be carrying this virus.

Jo M likes this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The virus may not come to Ireland. We just don’t know. If there is no Mass, how will you get to one? That’s the dilemma as I see it, and it has nothing to do with wild horses.

Sam and Serena like this.
  19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

The places where you can purchase medals and such will usually tell you to have a priest bless them and that they do not send out blessed items. Our Lady has said that if it is impossible to have items blessed but you have the desire to do so and to follow her directions that the items or natural medicines will have the same effect as if they were blessed. God knows our needs and our hearts....how else do Eucharists from various tabernacles of the world suddenly appear on the tongues of certain chosen ones as a sign of His Presence and stamp of approval?? Trust in the Holy Spirit at such times of lack!!

20. padraig

padraig New Member

I would say if you went to mass out of love despite the dangers of the virus and died of it that you would be a martyr of the Eucharist and go straight to heaven.

Its the same for all those people dying working in hospitals.

They are martyrs of love.

'Greater love hath no man than this....'

BrianK and earthtoangels like this.