1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Consecration of Russia video

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Arby, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

‘They did not wish to heed My request! ... Like the King of France, they will repent of it, and they will do it, but it will be late. Russia will have already spread its errors in the world, provoking wars and persecutions against the Church. The Holy Father will have much to suffer.’

The King of France only repented when in prison.
    I haven't seen a Pope joined by the Bishops of the world repent yet.
    Our Lord clearly tells us they will.
    But until then, the misfortunes which are crashing all around us will continue and increase.
    The misfortune of the King of France leads to his execution.
    It would appear that this execution of the Pope, "the Bishop dressed in White", together with other bishops, priests, religious and lay people – as if they were common criminals – is what is foretold in the vision of Fatima .

2. Jarg

Jarg Archangels

Good insight! That is indeed what is described in the revealed part of the 3rd Secret, and while in 2000 it seemed a metaphor of past events (communist persecution and JPII assassination attempt), today it seems more and more something that could physically happen just as described in the text.

Mac likes this.
  3. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

When I see these latest comments above, I just cannot get out of my mind, the Lord's words - 'they look but don't see, and they listen but don't hear or understand.'

You people are in serious denial. :cry:

4. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

Here is a quote from Medjugorje visionary, Mirjana's book "My Heart Will Triumph"

After almost being assassinated, Pope John Paul II noted the “mysterious coincidence with the anniversary of the first apparition at Fátima.” The date connection inspired him to study the Fátima apparitions as he lay in his hospital bed. With communism threatening world peace, he became determined to fulfill Our Lady’s request by consecrating Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. He knew it would take time to gather the bishops and cardinals for the consecration, so, as a sort of preemptor, he composed a prayer for what he called an Act of Entrustment, which was celebrated on June 7, 1981 in the Basilica of St. Mary Major.

I was not aware of his prayer then, but just a few weeks later, Our Lady appeared for the first time in Medugorje. Pope John Paul II made a pilgrimage to Fátima on May 13, 1982 and placed one of the bullets that almost killed him in the crown of Our Lady’s statue. In his homily that day, the pope spoke about “places in which a special presence of the Mother is felt,”adding, “These places sometimes radiate their light over a great distance and draw people from afar. Their radiance may extend over a diocese, a whole nation, or at times over several countries and even continents. These places are the Marian sanctuaries or shrines.”

The pope completed the consecration on March 25, 1984. As if on cue, the USSR suffered a series of military disasters, the worst of which took place on May 13, 1984, the anniversary of Fátima. After the election of moderate Mikhail Gorbachev, the dominos continued to fall. The Berlin Wall came down in 1989, and the first Christian Mass since the Communist Revolution was held at the iconic Cathedral of the Intercession of the Most Holy Virgin in Moscow’s Red Square on October 13, 1990—which happened to be the anniversary of Fátima’s Miracle of the Sun. A year later, the USSR was officially dissolved. It seems that the second secret of Fátima came true, but what about the third secret? Years earlier, Lucia had put it in a sealed envelope and entrusted it to the Church. With speculation about its contents running rampant, the Vatican finally released the third secret in the year 2000.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31380760-my-heart-will-triumph

5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Look at the language carefully, "with communism threatening world peace, he became determined to fulfill Our Lady of Fatima's message to consecrate RUSSIA, (which he never mentioned in his consecration on this date) to the Immaculate Heart if Mary"

"The pope completed the consecration (consecration of what? He never mentioned Russia) on March 25, 1984".

If words specifically requested by Our Lady meant anything then the request by Our Lady was not fulfilled. If only .1% of the world was to know of this event that took place in 1984 and the fact that the result of it meant nothing in the worlds view then we have missed out on the climax of the Fatima message. Does anyone really think God the Father had such a small plan in mind that essentially he only delayed the global collapse and purification and our Lady of Fatima was not to be known around the world through the rightful consecration of Russia? That would be a mockery to God! He wants full recognition given to his mother when the consecration of Russia brings about true Triumph and Era of Peace. This I am convinced of.

It will happen this way, but like the King of France consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, "It will be late". He made is consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus right before he was killed. Will the same come to the Pope? I fear so. I pray not.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    SgCatholic, Don_D and Mac like this.
  6. josephite

josephite Powers

Fatima I completely agree with you that............ Our Lady of Fatima told Sister Lucia that the consecration of her Immaculate Heart would take place, but she said the same as our Lord said on the consecration of Jesus Sacred Heart, "it will be late".

I also agree that............. Our Lord made reference to this hundred year procrastination of the kings of France in His message in 1931 to Sister Lucia of Fatima in regard to His requested consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart: “Make it known to My ministers, that given they follow the example of the King of France, in delaying the execution of My command … that like him, they will follow him into misfortune, they will repent of it, and they will do it, but it will be late. Russia will already have spread its errors in the world …”

I also agree with Mac....... ‘They did not wish to heed My request! ... Like the King of France, they will repent of it, and they will do it, but it will be late. Russia will have already spread its errors in the world, provoking wars and persecutions against the Church. The Holy Father will have much to suffer.’

The Consecration of France to the Sacred Heart by Louis XVI was drafted and prayed while King Louis XVI was still living at the Tuileries palace. In the spring of 1791, after signing the Civil Constitution of the Clergy a few months earlier, King Louis XVI fell ill at the Tuileries, where the royal family were living under house arrest. His illness was undoubtedly the result of the stress of the upheavals which he had tried to prevent, as well as the fact that his conscience was troubling him about signing the Catholic Church in France over to the revolutionary government, severing the ties with Rome. Louis had signed it under duress but deeply regretted his decision immediately.

According to biographer Bernard Fay, Louis made the Consecration of France to the Sacred Heart under the guidance of his non-juring confessor, a Eudist priest Fr. Hebert. The consecration had never been performed in the 100 years since Our Lord had made the request through the Visitation nun, Saint Margaret Mary. So, with the help of Fr. Hebert the Consecration of France to the Sacred Heart of Jesus was made, but it was too late and consequences ensued for France and the world!

As Mac says......the misfortunes which are crashing all around us will continue and increase. The misfortune of the King of France lead to his execution

And I find Jarg post very interesting.........
    So maybe the 84 consecration mitigated the nuclear war and killed the head of the Dragon so to speak, but here we are 30 years later dealing with a very similar situation.

Revelation 13:3

The Beast from the sea

2The beast I saw was like a leopard, with the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave the beast his power and throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast appeared to be fatally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed, and the whole world was astonished and followed the beast. 4 They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”…

I believe it all ties in to what we see and are living at the moment and I believe Our Lady's Immaculate Heart will triumph in the end as she foretold!

I believe the consecration of St Pope JPII in 1984 was accepted by heaven but it was way too late to stop WWII as our Lady had warned and wanted and the consequences of its lateness meant a growing diabolical infiltration and change in our world!

We are living the consequences of that lateness and as Mac said........
    But until then, the misfortunes which are crashing all around us will continue and increase.The misfortune of the King of France leads to his execution.
    It would appear that this execution of the Pope, "the Bishop dressed in White", together with other bishops, priests, religious and lay people – as if they were common criminals – is what is foretold in the vision of Fatima

Our only recourse is to live the fatima message and Trust in Gods Divine Mercy and to also Trust in Gods Divine Justice.

7. Mac

Cardinal Burke disagrees with you.

Cardinal Raymond Burke's call for the proper consecration of Russia
    by the Pope and all the Catholic bishops of the world “in accord with Her [Our Lady's] explicit instruction,” asking the faithful the world over to “work for the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.”

SgCatholic likes this.
  8. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

It seems like such a simple but explicit request that Our Lady made.
    Why not just do it as requested and put the matter to rest once and for all?
    There will be no more argument about whether or not it has been done if only the Pope, together with all the bishops in the world, consecrates RUSSIA to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Arantxa and Mac like this.
  9. Jarg

Jarg Archangels

Not eating from the tree of good and evil was also a simple request, but the consequences were devastating. It seems that throughout salvation history what God likes to test us more for is simple obedience, maybe because it requires humility and trust, which is what Lucifer rejected. For the poisoned huberegocentric modern mind such brutal consequences of sin seem unfair and unworthy of a merciful God, but the saints teach us that they are precisely a sign of His Mercy...

SgCatholic likes this.
  10. non sum dignus

non sum dignus New Member

From the interview with Lucia in the first post of this thread...

1. Lucia says Our Lady did say that the March 25, 1984, consecration WAS the consecration requested by Our Lady though it came late.
    “Though all bishops did not participate, [this] did not take away from its validity. (Most did participate). There is NO need for any further consecration.

11. Mac

We know what Lucia said.
    We have the video evidence.
    And we have it properly translated.
    You are only quoting Evaristos subtitles which mean nothing to those who know anything.

A past member perhaps?

SgCatholic likes this.
  12. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

What totally futile arguments are on display above!

Dr Zugibe's testimony is enough:
    Sr. Lucia looked both me and my wife right in the eye, and she said, "It was done! The Holy Father willed it. It was done, and you can tell your friends that it was done."

I quote from the EWTN commentaries on the matter:

It is only about whether or not Sr. Lucia — the only person to actually hear our Lady come to ask for the consecration of Russia — believes the consecration has been accomplished and accepted by Heaven. She is adamant in expressing that belief.

Those who say Sr. Lucia mentions only the "world" above but not "Russia" and was therefore not writing of the Collegial Consecration requested by heaven are not being realistic. They should refer to all the articles in the special issue on the Collegial Consecration in the Fátima Family Apostolate's "Fátima Family Messenger" (Oct.-Nov.-Dec. 1989). Fr. Messias Coelho, theologian and editor of the Portuguese journal "Mesagem de Fátima," answered the objection effectively from the philosophical and theological aspect. Sister Lucia, out of respect for the Pope, spoke of it the way our Holy Father did, using the word "world, " which included Russia. In the letter the Pope sent to the world's bishops, the Holy Father clarified that it was to renew both the consecration of the world (1942) and Russia (1952). This time he did so in union with the bishops.​

This is where the problem of 'legalism' shows itself. The word 'Russia' was not used in the Consecration so the legalists say Our Lady could not possibly accept it! The Lord looks at intentions and the heart, not words! Sister Lucia knew that.

13. Mac

Lol David.So Our Lord was a legalist until 84?

earthtoangels likes this.
  14. Mac

You have to answer this one David.

15. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

I might if I had the faintest idea what the question meant!

16. Fatima

Fatima Powers

God, through the Immaculate Mother Mary, asked specifically for the consecration of Russia. Why Russia and not the World? Because it is through Russia that godless communistic propaganda would spill throughout the world and loose the very essence of God and his truths. No one can argue this point has not come to fruition, as every country in the world is now suffering through godless communism. It has only gotten dramatically worse since 1984 and like one alleged message from heaven states, "even a blind man can see this". Does anyone dare think the world is better off 35 years later? The Fatima message made clear that after the Consecration of Russia comes the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Does anyone think the Triumph has taken place in this crazed world on the edge of a global nuclear war that will wipe out 23rds of mankind? Yet there are still those who think the fruits of the consecration is a stepping stone over decades in the waiting, as if the rightful consecration was supposed to be delayed for global nuclear holocaust. Not! The rightful consecration to Russia was to eliminate the very situation we are now in, not just with global conquest, but with global conversion to God through the Immaculate Heart of Mary followed by an Era of Peace.

As Cardinal Burke recently stated on August 8th, “Confusion, division, and error” within the Catholic Church coming from “shepherds” even at the highest levels indicate that we “may be” in the end times, said U.S. Cardinal Raymond Burke in an address in Kentucky. Does this sound like the Consecration requested by Our Lady of Fatima was fulfilled 35 years ago? Does this sound like the Era of Peace (or global War) which is about to take place? Think my friends on MOG, if you are not praying for the consecration of Russia to take place, you are hindering the requests of Our Lady of Fatima. If you are not doing the 5 first Saturday's and spreading this devotion, you are hindering the end of Satan's reign and Era of Peace. Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  17. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

And Sister Lucia has confirmed to us that Pope St John Paul II, in 1984, carried out that Consecration!

In this endless 'preaching' that the Consecration was not done, the preachers seem to forget the fact that John Paul, after his shooting, was absolutely determined to carry out the Consecration as requested. We can be quite sure that when he was persuaded that the word 'Russia' should not be in the Consecration, he will have asked Sister Lucia if this would nevertheless fulfill Our Lady's wishes.

josephite likes this.
  18. indaiatubano

indaiatubano New Member

Here's a simple solution, ask one of the visionaries in Medjugorje to ask Our lady if the consecration was done.:LOL:

19. Fatima

Fatima Powers

And according to the organizer of the 1984 consecration event, Chief Exorcist of the Vatican Father Amorth, the moment before the consecration Pope John Paul asked several times "I cannot name Russia", to which to political observers there state, "no you cannot name Russia", and as disheartened as Holy Father was, he changed the most important word in the consecration, to appease the political powers around him to the word "world" in lieu of Russia. He himself realized it had not been done as requested by our Lady of Fatima. The facts bear today that the consecration of 1984 was "accepted" by God as it delayed the punishment due to sin, but as we can attest to today, it has cost our world to dig itself into even deeper sin and deprivation to the point where most have lost their faith and the world is on the edge of the greatest war ever known to mankind. Jesus said, "you judge a tree by its fruit" and the fruit of the 1984 consecration to the world bought time, but 35 years later we are in the biggest swamp of sin the world has ever known and this is not the fruits promised at Fatima in 1917 that were to come after the consecration of Russia.

20. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Can you name one "fruit" that the world around us has been given since 1984 besides 35 years of the absence of global conflict? Do you see the Church stronger, or did you not live through the pedophilia struggles within the clergy of the Church? Do you see the Church faithful stronger in faith since 1984 or do you see that most of the faithful then and nearly all the youth of today are not going to Church? Do you see peace upon earth or do you not know of the global nuclear conflict in "lock and load"? Are you to blind to see for yourself or do you need others to speak what is so obviously not the case? If the Consecration of Russia was done, we would not need Akita, Garabandal, Medjugorje etc.... because we would have already witnessed the fruits of the rightful consecration, ie., the Triumph of Mary's Immaculate Heart over Satan and the Era of Peace, both of which the whole world will have been rejoicing to God for the grace of victory through the Immaculate Heart of Mary (Genesis 3:15).

SgCatholic likes this.