I thought it would be good to share my own reflections on confusing dreams, I am sure everybody has had that type of dream, the one that you awake from and you know for sure that you have had a visit from a heavenly body, try as you might but you can't recall what it was about or you do remember a little bit but there was just so much distraction or other weird things going on in the dream you either forget what the heavenly message was about or you make a decision to ignore the dream because it just seemed mad. I have had quite a few of those dreams and I have being wondering if I am missing something, the conclusion I have came to is,the dreams are little messages but my own spiritual advancement on this earth is lacking in other words the madness in the dreams are distractions from the enemy making sure that I do not connect, in that realm of sleep I truly believe we have the ability to really talk with God but as we have not yet reached a peace in our souls we are unable to connect. I had one of those dreams last night but on waking this morning I was given the grace to discern what it was all about. Thank God I was able to do so there was so much madness in the dream I nearly ignored the true meaning. I wont post all of the dream as it was truly bonkers but one little piece got through, I had a dream of an old friend he was in a room lying on a cold bench his feet and hands were bound together he couldn't talk he just looked pitiful all I could feel from him was HELP. I told him I would come back for him my immediate thought was that I could not help him on my own and that I needed my son to help me, I went to my son and asked him to come quickly and help me free Joe. I have discerned the dream as Joe is in purgatory and needs help, Joe died a few years ago from alcohol abuse, I discerned that Joe in his after life is bound by his abuse and needs a lot of help. Please Help me pray for Joe..
After I read Hope's post on one of her dreams and she mentioned that she fell asleep reflecting on the annunciation I got the sense that this indeed might be the key to unlock our dreams, a way to shut our minds from the confusion before we fall asleep, quiet my mind Lord,speak Lord you servant is listening type of approach, I am going to try a simple baby step approach to this I intend to play some taize music and see if I can sleep in the peace of prayer I have chosen this as my choice of relaxation