Charlie Johnston.

Discussion in 'Welcome to New Members' started by padraig, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padraig

padraig Powers

He looks quite like me.:D:eek:

What do you mean, 'Creepy', Charlie?

2. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Fatima,
    Remember how the two of us disagreed, you did NOT believe there is a specific person who is the anti-Christ and who the world will be warned about in the Warning. You kept talking about the "spirit of the anti-Christ" to try and correct me. Some Catholics at Unveiling the Apocalypse believe the Era of Peace, then the anti-Christ. You did too. There cannot be two views on the sequence of events. People at U.T.A. need to accept the yet to be approved, as long as they do not contradict the Church. It goes, the anti-Christ then the Era of Peace.

I can post your disagreement if you say you always believed the words underlined above. I shared with you then in the GSWYL messages which state he IS a person over not just the general "spirit of the anti-Christ in the world."

Charlie makes it clear, yes, the anti-Christ IS a person.

3. Charity

Charity Mercy

Curious silly me kept thinking about the photo and wondered why Charlie picked a person of faith wearing an ankh - and looked up to read that the Coptic Christians do so. I kept thinking about it and just got in my car to run an errand. I turned on my Catholic Relevant Radio to listen to the program and the words I hear are from a priest on the show-" you are protected because of your baptism and receiving the sacraments, but do not go chasing after the devil or evil...."
    So that's it for me- I'm done wondering! I'm the perfect example of why Charlie keeps details to himself- instead of thinking about praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet at 3 today, I was off imagining about this unnamed person of interest- a true distraction from God!!!!

Genuflect, Andy3, kathy k and 2 others like this.
  4. Charlie Johnston

Charlie Johnston Archangels

A few things, with respect to all...

1) Padraig, as I said, the image I put up looks nothing like Menses. If it looks like you, then we can all breathe a sigh of relief that you are not him (y).

2) Jackie, I must not have made myself clear. The antichrist is a spirit. There may be a person who comes to personify that spirit - there certainly are many who align themselves with it. But whether it will decisively take the form of a single person is one of those rare things I am agnostic about. More seriously, the spirit of contention, of getting caught up in a battle of wills over who is right and who is wrong on a matter that is not defined by the Church, is not from God. I did not see any previous argument between you and Fatima, so I know not who is the aggressor, just that you are each free to interpret how you will things that are merely the subject of private revelation. If I had made a clear statement, that would still not settle the issue, for I am not the Church, just a poor fellow called to something unusual by the Lord. I have worked for decades to "prove all things" so that I may help build up the faith rather than mislead. You will get sick of hearing it, but just take the next, right step and be a sign of hope. I cannot imagine how it will make a lick of difference in what we should do whether or not the antichrist possesses a specific person or a group of people.

3) Charity, thank you, thank you, thank you. You get it. This is the beginning of real wisdom (and henceforth, I will be a little more careful in choosing images to go with an article, lest people think it a secret code. I am not big on secret codes - I either say or don't...you know, let your yes be yes and your no be no.)

davidtlig and picadillo like this.
  5. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Charlie,
    I understand the "spirit of the anti-Christ" are those who go against Christ, there have been many and right now in our time. Fatima and I disagreed on the fact THE anti-Christ is here, a person of evil, Satan's man in this the 6th Day. Our Lord warns in the messages, do not look at the anti-Christ's image when he comes to full power. I recall Catholic end time writer, Kathleen Keating on national talk radio, she spoke of the anti-Christ appearing in her back yard on her farm in Nebraska and Kathleen gave an accounting of him at the door of a holy person in London.

Fatima and my disagreement, we also disagreed on the sequence, THE anti-Christ of the 6th Day comes before the Era of Peace, the Millennum...read page 5 of Cletus Scheffers thread. It says in the God Speaks Will You Listen messages, the anti-Christ IS a person besides that term "spirit of the anti-Christ."

The sequence of end time events and the Millennium are off at Unveiling the Apocalypse because some will not read the yet to be approved, well, believe them. I am going with Mark Mallett and Father Iannuzzi.

And I thought this is another reason the Warning is called the Warning, God is going to warn of the anti-Christ.

I like your gift for writing, especially to read of the mystical you've experienced.

picadillo likes this.
  6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Charlie, I assume he is an American since you and your priest friend have seen him?

7. Charlie Johnston

You would assume too much. I have spent most of my life living within 50 miles of Chicago, St. Louis or now Denver. I have listened to many major and minor foreign authorities speak in different situations - and have worked with ambassadors for several countries. The priest involved has much authority and travels several times each year to Europe, South America and other countries sporadically. And lest anyone get any funky ideas, I will make one comment in the negative: Pope Francis is NOT Menses. I do not live duplicity. I will not lavishly publicly praise someone for whom I have contempt. Rather, I just don't speak at all publicly about the real person. It may be an American, it may not be, but your assumptions are unjustified. And I pray that you will be able to rid your mind of curiosity on the matter. I know how hard that is - but you will have a more disciplined and focused faith if you can do that.

picadillo likes this.
  8. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Not to worry about me. I asked in jest as I realized that you have no intention on revealing this person. As far as I am concerned there are many anti-Christs present in the world today. I would be very concerned about anyone who thinks Pope Francis is an anti-Christ, or evil or an anti-Pope. If an anti-Christ is revealed it will not be until after the Warning and if man has not repented. If mankind does not repent an anti-Christ will be reavealed as punishment for unrepentant sinners. If man does repent, like Nineveh, the world will still receive just punishment, but it will be mitigated and Satan will have lost his power and the Triumph of the Immaculte Heart will be manifested much sooner.

picadillo likes this.
  9. dust

dust Guest

i kind of feel bad for charlie right now. the curiosity is real. i am not criticizing here, or taking up...i am super curious too and did an internet search. google image search and there you get charlie's cartoon figure of the antichrist. yeah...lots of creepy images there! thanks for picking the most tasteful one there, charlie;)
    regarding heavy knowledge....one time, while thinking, i wondered if albert einstein ever wished he had never learned to talk. imagine how different the world might be.
    you have my sympathy, charlie. i admire your courage

picadillo likes this.
  10. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Fatima,
    Oh, there's an "if", your wiggle room. The rest...

You weren't saying the same on page 5, of the Cletus Scheffers thread AND you disagreed about the sequence of events. This is why I spoke up today. The underlined, a repeat of your previous comment today mentioning God Speaks Will You Listen to Charlie. You spent two pages on the Cletus' thread disagreeing with me.

Hmmm., you now leave out "spirit of the"....

Our Lord doesn't say in the messages, when the time comes do not look at the "spirit of the anti-Christ", He states do not look at the anti-Christ. Kathleen Keating knew the anti-Christ was evil when he came looking for her. Charlie's speaking of London, reminded me of Kathleen's testimony on national radio.

11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Jackie, I don't care to argue about something that is not dogma. I have said there are many anti-Christs present in the world today, ie., "spirits of the anti-Christ'. Another powerful person in the spirit of the anti-Christ will come after the Warning if man does not repent. I will leave it at that and if someone wants to go back and read old posts about our debate go for it. I would rather leave this thread in the spirit of Charlie Johnston.

picadillo likes this.
  12. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Yes it makes a difference Charlie. Jesus warns there is THE anti-Christ, He IS coming and do not look at him, throw out your electronics to keep from viewing his image. Our Lord has been saying it for a long time in the messages. I tried to share this with Fatima in the Cletus Scheffers thread.

If you had heard Kathleen Keating's testimony of long ago. I will look for the transcript.

Here is an older message and a recent message.

Message to John Leary

Wednesday, March 20, 2002:

Jesus said: "My people, I am showing you these safety
    glasses that protect your eyes as an example of how I want
    to protect your eyes from occasions of sin. You remember
    the instructions that I gave you about: 'If your eye could
    condemn you to hell, then cut it out.' (Matt. 5:27-29)
    There are television programs and movies that have violence
    and indecency which could be strong occasions for sin. I
    am asking you to avoid these programs and movies and not to
    support them with your purchases. You should even
    encourage your children and grandchildren not to watch
    these restricted (R) movies as well. Protecting your eyes
    from occasions of sin does not take much effort. You
    simply change the station and do not attend these movies.
    Another protection of your eyes will come when the
    Antichrist declares himself. Do not watch this evil one on
    any media, for he will have demonic powers of suggestion to
    get you to worship him.
    After the Warning, remove your
    televisions and computer monitors from your houses. In
    this way you will be protecting your eyes from the
    influence of evil. If you do not pluck out your eyes, then
    you can at least protect what you see by choice." ...

http://johnlearymessagesofjesus2.blogspot.com/

+ + +

Message to Pastor Enoc (A TRANSLATION)

22 May, 2014 - 8:30A.M.

Call of Jesus, the Good Shepherd, to His flock.

Children, my peace be with you.

The days when mankind will be purified are nearby, do not waste anymore time; hurry to put your accounts in order so that you may be justified and may be able to overcome the trial, because many will not reach the goal. Humanity will be very soon deceived; already my adversary who is incarnated is willing to do his appearance!!! All mass media serving him are ready to announce the arrival of the false messiah to humankind.

Very soon in the firmament, you will see his image appear and many will believe him
    , will follow him and will adore him as God. All those whom are not written in the book of life will be his disciples. My children do not pay attention to the advertisements that evil emissaries will distribute from house to house to promote the image and doctrine of my adversary. Do not open your door to these evil agents disguised as lambs for they seek to confuse you, and then, rob your soul.

Well you know that all is written in my Holy Word, I repeat again, read the whole chapter 24 Matthews, so that you do not be fooled. Many sects are working for my adversary, and they will be in charge for carry out the campaign of announce and promote the arrival of false messiah. Listen to what I say, my children: I am NOT the turban man. I warn you of all this so you do not fall into my adversary’s net; remember that he is astute, and he will seek by all means to make lose the greatest number of souls. He who will appear very soon saying I am the messiah, the christ; that is not the Good Shepherd; that is the wolf disguised as sheep, who is coming to scatter the flock and then make them lose.

My adversary is the great imitator, the Father of lies for this reason he will appear to imitate me in everything, so he will walk with 12 apostles, will show false humility, will speak about love and equity, and he will make false wonders and signs which will cause admiration in all those who are away from me. The vast majority of mankind will prostrate at his feet, and they will give honor and worship the son of perdition. ‘I have come in my Father’s name and you do not accept me; if another comes in his own name, you will accept him.’ (John 5, 43)...

http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/english.html

13. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

You did in the Cletus thread. I can't remain quiet and pretend. People have to know there is the anti-Christ,
    it is not your "if" business. You are coming around though...

14. Kclark

Kclark Principalities

Jackie
    Use discernment when viewing pastor Enoch. Read April (around the 10th) I believe. After the warning stopped posting and you will see why!

15. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Oh my gosh, I just noticed, you took the "if" out....

Slowly coming around.

People who read our exchange on the Cletus thread they can see you say now (above) less your added "in the spirit of" again is what I defended always. He IS the anti-Christ of the 6th Day.

16. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Kclark, thanks,

I' ll look at that message. Jesus says the same, there is THE anti-Christ, do not look at him, not only in Pastor Enoc, in other messages too. I am upset with Fatima, she gets away with presenting the sequence of events differently and denial of the anti-Christ initially, her correction of "spirit of the anti-Christ" business and Fatima supported another Catholic blog, saying the Era of Peace, then the anti-Christ. Now Fatima comes along, slowly changing her statements.

Frustrating, she is defended, with don't worry, doesn't matter....

Kclark likes this.
  17. Bernadette

Bernadette Archangels

Not sure about all the timing with the AC. But pretty Fatima is male and is being referred to as female.

God Bless!

Fatima likes this.
  18. Charlie, What are your thoughts on Maitraya?

Kclark likes this.
  19. Charlie Johnston

I pay him little attention. I regard him much as the different fads that sweep the trendy; here today, gone tomorrow. His efforts to persuade people that he will unify all religions sounds like some ominous one-world order, but I consider him little more than a circus act. Events could happen to change my mind on that, but I would be surprised if they did. Since before Christ we have had messiahs here and wonders there. On this I am with Gamaliel - if it is not from God it will collapse of its own accord. There are so many of these you could make a career debunking them - when what we are called to is to do the homely work of God in taking the next right step. I prefer to ignore something unless it must be addressed and focus rather on forming fidelity within the faith. If we do it right, people will get caught up in the real thing and not go searching after false things so much. But you never know...I suppose a year from now I could have to worry about it. But, as it is also written, "sufficient to the day is the evil thereof," so I won't worry about unless the day comes when I must.

Kclark likes this.
  20. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Thanks you, I didn't know Fatima was a fella.

I looked for the audio interview with Kathleen Keating on Art Bell. It is famous. Offer a rosary or another prayer you like for Kathleen. I do not know where she is now, Kathleen may of died.

You'll see the Title: The Final Warning, Kathleen's book. The interview was 2/2/2000. Click on at 25:50.
    Kathleen has just spoken about the Comet prophesied.

https://archive.org/details/ArtBellAndMalachiMartin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.