1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

By November 2017 we will be living in the era of peace...those who survive

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Ezdras, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I loved that post earthoangels, and it goes well with this thread. Taking into account the year of Mercy that just ended which makes one wonder does Holy Father know the time spoken of by Jesus to Saint Faustina is at our door.

Of course we don't know, and maybe by the end of 2017 we will still be making guesses as to when the Lord will send His Heavenly Mother to rescue us. I think the Illumination/Warning will happen as part of the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. The Warning seems it might be like a mini judgement to me, and that would correct the conscience of most people. Some would refuse to believe no matter what God permits to convince us about the reality of Heaven and hell. We just have to keep praying and hoping for God to help us and save us, especially our loved ones who are away from the Church.

2. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

This might be of interest:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  3. Ezdras

Ezdras New Member

Julia, let me elaborate for the sake of other readers, not just answer to your thoughtful reasoning...

you know, the problem of many devote Catholics I know, is they accept literally things said 100-150 years ago in another age, and even those said 2500-3000 y ago by the prophets. While they believe sincerely, they did not put enough effort to educate their faith and make the mistake to reject basic blocks of knowledge the humanity has reached since then, in the name of their own ill understood religious practices. I don't intend to be harsh with them. It is right though when popeFrancis criticize them with paternal concern. Because what they show to the world as a face of devote part of Catholicism, is simply Not what the Catholic Church teaches today. Theirviews are like distorted mirror. I put enough examples of my words in previous posts.

Back to your post. Yes I agree the events are likely to be grouped together with each other based on what we know from dozen trustworthy apparitions. Still, the secret parts of Fatima and many other apparitions, as well as the Sacred Scripture itself that uses coded language, make me think we are not told the big important part, the landmark event. Because the people won't accept it for the above reasons. They'd rather accuse whoever preaches it, with accusations ranging from fool to antichrist. Shoot at the messenger because they cannot shoot at the message.

Therefore the need for the popes, intelligent bishops who know what is coming, to keep it under vague language enough to be understood by the clever and not to be rejected outright by the non understanding part of the flock.

For me the great warning, the triumph of Mary, contain cosmic dimensions. As is Revelation chapter 12. Those are not events that are explainable by medieval dictionary. The pyramids and other artifacts outliving the ancient civilizations come to tell us the world is bigger than our grasp on it, how much bigger is God who created it then.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017

4. I agree Byron; I believe that Russia is in the process of conversion;
    Russia seems to be getting more Christian;
    I cannot say that we here in the USA are getting more Christian; its difficult to assess;

however, we have Our Lady's statement that Russia will glorify God the most of all countries;
    when that will occur, I don't know

Putin's aggressiveness is displeasing to God; however, he is not a reflection on the
    entire country of Russia;

Byron likes this.
  5. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

If people like Obama think they can poke the Bear and rattle his cage without risking being bitten, they could be in for a shock. It seems to me aggressive behaviour is not just from Russian leader. Look at Israel. After all these men are just human and imperfect. And God knows gentle humble men would be devoured if they tried to take leadership roles in any Governments these days.

34yrsstudyingprophecy likes this.