1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

By November 2017 we will be living in the era of peace...those who survive

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Ezdras, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

What parts of Revelation do I believe literally? That a beast will/has entered the church soon based on a sign in the heavens. Who is certain about any of this? That is the point of my post, not to take it literally. We have some prophecies which we believe should be fulfilled first but everything is up to God. Our time left could be very short, we don't for certain, so why not spend that time wisely.

josephite and Dolours like this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

Elisa,

I think MMM was trying to throw some humor into the conversation.:)

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

josephite, Dolours and Sam like this.
  3. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

My post was not directed to MMM, I think many of our threads start off as a civil discussion and then somewhere along the way it becomes a little unruly.

djmoforegon likes this.
  4. Byron

Byron Principalities

Thank you so much for your sane and very Christian assessment! I pray most will finally see with new eyes towards Russia.

5. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

You believe that there is difference between FP and AC (And they/he are/is mentioned in many parts of the Revelation). And if you don't believe in millenial kingdom literally, other parts I think you realize in true sense.
    And yes, there is small difference between FP and AC. But if you look into Gospel, there is e.g. a great sinner and a great saint. Is there difference between former and latter? Yes and no. Yes in spiritual sight, no in human sight, because I tell about the same person.
    While PF is man who claims heresies of Satan, AC is man, who shall remove the Sacrifice. Is there difference between former and latter? Yes, in spiritual sight, because the former could be only deceived by Satan and powerful politicians, but the latter is absolutely obsessed by Satan. In human sight you will see, whether it is the same person or not in near future, as you wrote, after WCWTS sign passed.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  6. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

I thought that I corrected my former statements about the AC. I believe that there is a beast and a false prophet.
    20 Rev 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
    I think that you said the False Prophet is the AC.
    The only thing that is important to me is that I stay true to the faith no matter what happens in the future and that I am aware that these end times events are upon us.

I will add, I am not trying to be rude, I don't always understand your posts so I can't really engage in a true debate with you.

djmoforegon, josephite and Dolours like this.
  7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

This "discussion" brings to mind how my father-in-law, a good Catholic psychiatrist, once leaned over in order to describe to me a group of good hearted people we were with and observing, sitting all together at a gathering and talking to and over each other......"isn't it nice how charitably everyone shares mis-information with one another"!!

josephite, Booklady and DeGaulle like this.
  8. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

It is very nice, that you want to warn us about mis-informations. So come on, where you found a mis-interpretation, and your duty is also tell us, what is truth. Others you could seem to be like Pharisees, who condemned Jesus without proofs.

9. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

I am taking baby steps now. I admit a few months ago I would read for instance Mark Mallett's opinion and then I would read scripture and I bought it all. Now I don't. I am sorry I used Mark as an example because he appears to be very sincere, good hearted person. But after I read a few other opinions, I realized that it is his opinion. I believe that he states that but it is so easy to read something that makes sense to you (I mean "me" in this case) and go with it. But I am pretty certain that I never stated that I know that I am right, etc.

josephite likes this.
  10. josephite

josephite Powers

Little Voice,

Don't put words into my mouth that I have never said!------------------------------------ That is very bad form!

Don't assume you know what I think of Russia!------------------------------------ This indicates a spirit of hastiness and presumption!

Carol55 likes this.
  11. Ezdras

Ezdras New Member

From all the leaks so far we know there is a date, and we know the core element of the secret haven't been communicated yet. I cannot quote those are quite many pages of info. If you study that 30 years you what has been said without necessarily knowing who and where published it. After all no one pays us, we share our thoughts. It is not only Martin although he says priceleSs bits of info.

Date should have been given non numerically i.e. before the end or the last year of the century. If it was numerical Johnpaul and Benedict wouldn't make the mista.ke in 2000. And, my respeCt, but hierarchy hided and continues hiding. It is not disrespect it is truth.

We should ask ourselves what could be secret in 21 century that is not contained even in Neues Europa. All doubts of faith, incl theoretical antichrist, cannot be called secret they are discussed all the time. As well as the geopolitics. We may add, the danger of asteroids reviewed so detaily in secular media. What is it vatican is still uncomfortable to communicate to the world? There is no more Soviet union if that was the danger for Johnpaul. third secret is not second secret. We tend to mess what we know with what we don't know. Russia has a role but Russia is not all of the secret otherwise we would have known it knowing the second part. I have answer but prefer to withhold it for now. It starts with the letter a in English.

Carol55 likes this.
  12. Dolours

Dolours Powers

You make a lot of sense Daria. One of my biggest regrets is that I voted for my country to join the EU. Now, like you, all I can do is pray for my country.

I have a similar problem with LittleVoice's posts. Sometime I think I understand and then I'm not so sure. That's not meant as a criticism of LV because I admire anyone who speaks more than one language even when some of their meaning is lost in translation.

djmoforegon, josephite and Carol55 like this.
  13. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Ezdra, This is why I went through all of the Fatima information that we do know, so we can clearly see how difficult this question is for us to answer. Father Martin told us to look up also, is that a clue in your guess? Unless it is something that you have not included here.

We discussed Father Martin saying to lookup before also, one thought was that he knew about the WCWTS sign and the other was that of a cosmic chastisement.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    josephite likes this.
  14. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Personally, I don't know much about Russia to comment and I agree with Josephite that a person should not make assumptions because someone has belief in a particular apparition.

I read Daria's post and I agree with most of it but I just don't have enough knowledge to agree with all of it. I totally agree that there are good and bad people all over the world and assumptions can't be made. I also agree that we can't predict what a particular government will do when it comes to war. My imagination has an idea of what will happen and I lean more towards terrorist acts but to put it in print would be spreading more mis-information.

PS - I also admire when people can master more than one language, this is something that does not come easy for me. But I think that LV does not want to be the first to state her/his opinion on something but I can't read minds. And when we all don't see what LV is thinking through osmosis then anger comes across in the posts.

josephite likes this.
  15. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

I speak WITTINGLY in shorts indications. Read prophets. Do you understand them? English is not the problem. I am not prophet, but only voice, who repeat understanding of prophets. Do you know, what the Babylon means? Opacity, no understanding... and today we live in Babylon of opinions.

16. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

???
    Where? When? How?
    Who judges is already judged. Therefore no judge please :)

I only quoted your thought and I followed it up with other thought. Why you have problem with my thought, if you do not hate Russians? I wrote my thought for those with hatred. Cannot I base my words upon my thought, which followed your post?
    Garabandalists claim, that Russia will occupy wholle world. Do you believe it? It is enough, that you believe in literal fulfillment of events. If you buy juice, you have to buy it with a bottle. You told about juice, I about a bottle. Was I wrong?

17. josephite

josephite Powers

You did not quote my thoughts! You quoted your thoughts!

Judgemental and presuming spirits need to remember................................Who judges is already judged

I have a question for you.........Do you believe Jesus truly rose bodily from the dead or was Our Lords resurrection only symbolic?

18. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

How do you know this? You say you have the answer, is this an educated guess?

josephite and Carol55 like this.
  19. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

I quoted the spirit, who teachs you your thoughts. You ate a cherry but forgot the stone. I pointed only the stone which is connected with the cherry. A little child doesn't see, what sees his mother.
    And I have question for you, why in Revelation is written They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand year if believers confess in Catholic credo
    And He shall come again, with glory, to judge the living and the dead ?

20. josephite

josephite Powers

Are you saying you don't believe in the Holy Catholic creed?