BIG: Tucker Carlson in Russia already, to interview President Putin, Musk supports.

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Xavier, Feb 6, 2024.

1. Xavier

Xavier "In the end, My Immaculate Heart will Triumph."

The times they are a changing. Ever since the Consecration of Russia, the Prospects for World Peace, and hopefully the avoidance of WWIII seem to have improved. In Brief: As Tucker explains in the video, he is in Russia, and plans to interview Prez. Putin, so the world can hear the other side of the story also. I personally think a ceasefire between Russia and Ukraine is necessary ASAP, as it is a Jewish Zionist Globalist Plan to cause Majority Christian Nations to fight each other, which they then hope will reduce the Population of Christians. Both Russia and Ukraine are 80 to 90% Christian Countries, so this does not benefit Christendom but Jewry. Some won't like me saying that, but it's the Truth, and after Oct 7, 2023, millions are now realizing it. Anyway:

The Link: https://twitter.com/i/status/1754953564173042041 Musk has promised he'll keep it up on Twitter.

Oh, the hand of Our Lady in quickly turning around World Events imho is so evident already. And we aren't even 2 years out from the time the Consecration of Russia was made by Pope Francis, since that was Mar 25, 2022. Thoughts? God Bless.

2. Xavier

And if Russia and Ukraine don't go to War, but Russia also welcomes Pope Francis and Catholic Cardinals, it's only a matter of time before we see that reconciliation between Rome and Russia which the best and brightest of the Church's Theologians have deeply desired for around 1000 years.

Do note that it was Pope Francis, not even Pope St. John Paul II or Pope Benedict XVI, who finally got the Patriarch of the Greek Church, Patriarch Bartholomew to say: "Most of the brethren were at a loss, hearing Pat. Bartholomew’s ecumenistic arguments, though none present objected. Some of those present [schismatics] reportedly began to weep when Pat. Bartholomew said that reunion with the Catholic church is inevitable." https://orthochristian.com/125924.html

An earlier Pope once said: "Would that it were Our happy lot to do that which so many of Our predecessors could not, to embrace with fatherly affection those children, whose unhappy separation from Us We now bewail https://www.papalencyclicals.net/pius11/p11morta.htm

It is strange that Pope Francis may very well be that Pope. As the Medjugorje visionaries said, God knows what He's doing in raising Pope Francis to the Supreme Pontificate. God has His ways, we just may not understand them. Now, next, the Patriarch of Russia, Patriarch Kirill needs to do the same.

I fully expect that to happen within a reasonable timeframe. But God also wants others to work for it, not the Pope only, and gain Merits in the process. imo

3. Xavier

Often, a Simple Gesture of Christian Love can do what Learned Scholastic Disputations in and of themselves (good and pious though they are) cannot do.

From the above link: "Catholics “are just as Christian as we are,” Pat. Bartholomew emphasized, adding that the recent gift of the relics of St. Peter from Pope Francis is proof of the Catholic church’s nearness to Orthodoxy.

According to the UOJ’s sources, Pantocrator abbot Archimandrite Gabriel, Xenophontos abbot Archimandrite Alexios, Vatopedia abbot Archimandrite Ephraim, the brethren of several monasteries, and other guests were all present for the talk.

It is Love that heals Schisms. Schisms, the Church Fathers say, are directly against Charity. Heresies attack Faith. Love alone can finally resolve schisms.

4. Mario

Mario Powers

I pray it be so, Xavier. Love and Truth together with Humility are needed in the process of healing. The mutual love of Our Lady for both Churches is another profound key. We rightly cringe at what is taking place in the Catholic universe and the fact the the Russian Orthodox Church has a Nationalist bent adds another roadblock. It is my hope that the Warning provides the necessary dosage of humility to overcome what appears insurmountable.

Lord Jesus, we look to you to accomplish what we cannot achieve on our own.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Jason Fernando, Ang, Sam and 4 others like this.
  5. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

6. any name you wish

any name you wish Archangels

The interview will be aired tomorrow (February 8, 2024) at 6 pm eastern USA time.

Sam, Ang, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  7. any name you wish

any name you wish Archangels

8. BrianK

I’m listening right now. Putin has an encyclopedic knowledge of Russian and Eastern European history. I don’t think any other modern leader in the West could hold a candle to him intellectually.

Sam, Mary's child, Carmelite and 2 others like this.
  9. BrianK

In just one hour, Tucker’s Putin interview has 21 million views on Twitter/ X. The network news and global elites must be apoplectic.

IMG_9164.jpeg

Sam, Mary's child, AED and 3 others like this.
  10. Whatever

Whatever Powers

I thought the interview turned out to be a bit of a nothing burger. He probably does have an encyclopaedic knowledge of history but it was very much a Russian version of history. He sure doesn't like the Poles. Poland's refusal to allow Soviet troops cross their land didn't justify Russia's less than exemplary treatment of Poles during and after the war. He talks about the Ukrainians aa though they were innocent children lured into the woods by the big bad wolf when the truth is that numbered among them were the worst Nazis and the worst Communists. I'd guess that he's, at best, a very lukewarm Christian and most likely an agnostic. It's in his interests to use the Orthodox faith as a unifier in post-Communist Russia. That probably goes down well with a section of the Republican party in the US. It's also in his interests to play up the "all faiths are good" angle because it gets him bonus points at home and in the Islamic world but Russia isn't exactly a bastion of religious freedom.

He does seem to love his country and, but for some evil people in the West, Europe allied with Russia could have been a great force for good in the world. He's surely head and shoulders above all his detractors but I wouldn't want to get in the wrong side of him.

Sam, Mary's child, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  11. orangina

orangina Archangels

If we talk about the war itself, he said the most important thing and what we knew:

With the collapse of the Soviet Union, it was agreed with the members of NATO and the USA that the NATO alliance would not expand towards Russia. That agreement was violated

In 2013/14 there was a coup in Ukraine. President Yanukovych was driven from power through CIA protests and a coup, Victoria Nuuland herself admitted that the US invested 5 billion dollars in the entire operation. Putin admitted that Yanukovych was a weak president, but that he offered early elections and that there should not have been a coup, but it could have been decided legally in the elections.

After that, the war in Dombas begins, Russia gets involved by helping the separatists. We have an agreement in Minsk that is being violated and the West openly admits that they never even wanted to implement it. This is happening during Obama's tenure.

After that comes Trump, the globalists lose their influence and the wars calm down. Russia even hosts the world's biggest event, the 2018 World Cup, which is well organized. It is visited by 10 million people from all over the world...

With the arrival of Biden and the election of Zelensky, who was another project of the deep state, the war begins. What we didn't find out was why the intervention took place in February 2022. I assume that NATO bases would be stationed in Ukraine and the Russians would no longer be able to act in this way, and NATO would come to their borders.
    This is the reason why they intervened in 2022, and not, say, from 2014 to 2021...

Later, a truce was agreed upon in Istanbul 2022 , but Boris Johnson from Poland rushed in and said that the war was continuing. The Russians had previously withdrawn from Kiev as a sign of "good will" that they would respect the agreement, but the Ukrainians then established their defenses and gave up further negotiations.

Basically, in the west we only hear send money, send weapons, send money, send weapons... No one talks about peace, about the dead, about negotiations, about a ceasefire, about people and their lives. The very fact that they don't care about that, but about the victory that they know that Ukraine can never win against Russia, says enough that they sacrifice Ukraine and its people for their own interests, down to the last Ukrainian, while selling weapons and laundering money.

The conclusion is that Russia does not want NATO on its borders, just as the USA did not want the Soviets on its borders...

Byron, Cherox, Mary's child and 5 others like this.
  12. Whatever

Whatever Powers

Didn't the intervention begin because Ukraine had amassed troops and were about to storm Donbas and Zelensky was shouting about Ukraine joining NATO?.

Nothing new was revealed in the interview. Maybe Putin is hoping that Americans will hear some of the facts that have been suppressed in the media there but anyone with even a passing interest can't be unaware of what American and European lying and scheming have done to Ukraine. But they don't care about the genocide in Gaza so don't expect them to care about Ukrainians. Germany's complicity in the slaughter of Palestinians makes this their third genocide disgrace. And these people have the effrontery to call Palestinians sub-human?

13. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Zelensky has just fired his top military leader, Zalushny, and replaced him with Syrski, notorious for sending his men into futile meat-grinder defeats on several occasions. It is reported that Syrski is unpopular among the troops for this reason. Avdeevka, a key position, is about to fall. The effects of all this on the morale of the standing Ukrainian army cannot be good, but Zelensky is determined to conscript many more Ukrainians, a large portion of whom will not be fit or suitable for combat, including women. Therefore, the slaughter will continue, even increase, unless there is mutiny.

14. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

May dear God protect Tucker Carlson, and all those who seek to make the truth known.

USA and Europe were glad to have Russia on their side to defeat Hitler and the spirit of diabolical disorientation that had run riot during the second world war.

Sadly now it appears to be expedient to forget Russia and her support defeating Hitler; bowing to the spirit of diabolical disorientation that is the Fourth Reich.

15. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

I think Carlson could have asked Putin about a possible expansion of Catholic religious freedom in Russia, who are still a minority in the country. The country's constitution is secular, however, the Law of the Russian Parliament (Duma) on religion in 1997 states that the four traditional religions of Russia are the Russian Orthodox Church, Islam, Buddhism (mainly Lamaist) and Judaism, of so that everyone has the automatic right to preach and practice their religion in public and private, while other religions must carry out registration procedures. I believe that even though Catholicism is a minority, its adherents deserve the full right to religious freedom because our main theological differences with the Orthodox (such as the filioque clause and the papacy) are much smaller than those with Judaism, Islam and Buddhism. , in addition to the fact that it is an immense contradiction to give more religious freedom to a religion that has a sacred book that orders the killing of infidel Jews and Christians, than to Roman Catholicism. I am not against Muslims preaching their doctrine, but the religious freedom scenario in Russia is incoherent for a Christian country.

DeGaulle and Basto like this.
  16. BrianK

Tucker is Episcopalian. I doubt he knows or is concerned about Catholic religious freedom in Russia. Even if he is aware of this, it wouldn’t be a subject he would bring up in an interview with Putin.

17. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

Yes; but I think it would be opportune to address this issue, since Putin, in addition to being president of the Russian Federation, is a leader in whom many Catholics place hope as an alternative to the leaders of the post-Christian West; As for Carlson's religion, I frankly didn't know, but I think he is a spokesman against the restriction of religious freedom in the West; This is why I think it would be timely to address the issue of religious freedom in Russia. Furthermore, I remember reading here on the forum that Putin was interested in knowing more about the third secret of Fatima and its relationship with Russia, so I think it would be fair to know if there is the possibility of opening a window into the religious freedom of Catholicism in the country, after all, the traditional Catholicism on which the message of Fátima is based does not represent any threat and has no relationship with the secular culture of the West.

DeGaulle likes this.
  18. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

Not only the religious freedom of Catholics but also of Christian denominations other than the Russian Orthodox Church.

Byron and DeGaulle like this.
  19. BrianK

It sounds extremely unlikely, even crazy to even suggest it, but I might have played some small part in generating some of that interest. See this post, https://motheofgod.com/threads/pope-to-meet-kirill-in-moscow.19781/page-5#post-423521

20. Tucker, Putin and Fatima

Ang and AED like this.