1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Approved apparitions in the Amazon!

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by mothersuperior7, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Message of Our Lady, June 28, 2016
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2016/06/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-28062016.html

Peace my beloved children, peace!
    My children, I your Mother come from heaven to ask you to make of your lives a love offering to God for the salvation of your families and the salvation of the whole world.
    Children, listen to God's call. Come back to the Lord. Your families cannot live without prayer and without God's, so I ask you: be a light to your family members and brothers. Be those who bear witness to the love of my Son Jesus to those who are far off and who do not love God. Pray the Rosary in order to have the strength to overcome sin. The rosary wards all evil away from you and destroys the power of hell.
    My children, many of your brothers are blinded by the devil and sin. Intercede for their liberation. Help your brethren to be of God. I come from heaven to unite myself to your prayers, in order for us to implore together God's mercy to the world.
    Pray, because God is calling you and many do not listen to him. Repent, because God is speaking to you and many do not obey him. Go back to the path of the good, because God invites you to a holy life and so many offend him with grave sins.
    The devil wants the destruction of many souls, but I am here to show all my children the way of truth.
    I love you and bless you so that you may commit to the path of goodness that leads to God. Return to your homes with God's peace. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!

Jeanne likes this.
  2. Message of Our Lady, July, 14, 2016

(just the essential parts)

http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.com.br/2016/07/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-13072016.html

"Great trials will desolate the world and the Holy Church will at its worst when many of my beloved children, the ministers of my Son Jesus, will abandon the truths of my Son, leading many believers to follow the same path of darkness that leads to eternal perdition. Pray to have the divine grace in their lives, because many will be those who will be unable to remain faithful and standing in tribulations that will desolate the world.

Italy will be invaded by great violence and death and blood will be spilled in many places. Many churches will be destroyed and many of my children will weep bitterly for not having listened to me.

Rome will be a chaos, because the sins of impurity came to overflowing and punishments and justice of God to reach. Do not remain in unclean places because the strong arm of God will reach those who were unfaithful to him and remained hard-hearted. Pray a lot! ... (Here Our Lady sighed in pain and with the sad face)

I offer my Immaculate Heart so that who are within it are protected, in these days, that will arrive very soon."

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    Jeanne and Pray4peace like this.
  3. Message of Our Lady, July, 22, 2016

http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.com.br/2016/07/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-22072016.html

Peace my beloved children, in your heart!
    Intensifies prayers for Brazil and the world. Italy will be in great pain and persecution, because of those who have their hearts full of hate and violence. Pray for Italy, where the Holy Mother Church is found, because the sins of God's ministers are calling the Divine Justice and the heavy arm of the Lord will reach those infidels and rebellious because only seek lust, power and money. Tell Italians to pray as I asked you in the past 50 Magnificats. Pray now for Italy.
    And everyone also pray for the world and the Church, so she knows how to overcome the attacks and tests which will face in these difficult times, when the barque of Peter runs great dangers. The devil will show up with all their wickedness against the ministers of the Lord who will be persecuted and killed in a way never seen in the world. My Mother's Heart is afflicted, because I speak, but they do not listen to me, I manifest in the world and they do not believe. But when the great pains reach what they will do?
    Tell everyone to return, turn to God now. ! Repent.
    Speaks to all of my painful appeal I make again today, for the good of all, for the happiness of each of you. Thank you for having listened to me and answered.
    I bless you and the whole world: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    Sorrowful Heart and Timothius722 like this.
  4. Edward Degnan

Edward Degnan New Member

Truly the daily rosary is our best weapon in these days of evil....

Fatima likes this.
  5. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

Our Lady request 50 Magnificats...sort of like a rosary I suppose. This is a stern warning for Italy and Brazil (Olympics ?) and the persecution of priest. And yes...Peter B thinks these authentic.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  6. Elly

Elly New Member

Hello - Where are you finding Peter B's translations? I miss them so much and would be so grateful if you could share where he is posting.

7. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

uuuhhh...its looks like Peter B posted last on June 29th...at top of page. Looks like Prince of Peace might be taking up Peters slack (Thanks!). At any rate...the July 22nd message is pretty ominous.

Elly likes this.
  8. Elly

Elly New Member

Yes, Peter is not posting here anymore, what is Prince of Peace? I googled but couldn't find it....thank you so much.

9. Sam

Sam Archangels

Peter B is sending the translations to James Fifth at www.afterthewarning.com (to whom he already sends the material from Edson Glauber, Pedro Regis and the visionaries in Zaro).

10. Elly

Elly New Member

Thank you so much, Sam.

Sam likes this.
  11. Elly

Elly New Member

So sorry, I didn't realize you meant a member of MOG, I was looking for a site, silly me!

12. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

No, No... I be the silly one...Ain't got a lick of common sense and dumber than a box of rocks...as my mother would rightly say. I don't think I"ve ever posted something I didn't have to edit 3 times and my Engrish ain't to good neither.:)

padraig and Elly like this.
  13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Alleged Apparition To Brazilian Seer

September 2, 2016 by Spirit Daily.com

Above is an alleged apparition to Brazilian seer Edson Glauber, who is currently appearing in the New Jersey-New York area. Is it authentic, and good?

We report, you discern. There are interesting and at the same time peculiar aspects. We always urge caution. One recent prompt from the seer: pray the Holy Cloak novena. That much we can rest comfortably with.

As we reported a couple of years back:

“Somehow, it has been under the radar: in deepest Brazil, near the dense and forbidding forests of the Amazon, in fact in a state called Amazona, the Blessed Virgin Mary reportedly has been speaking to a duo of visionaries since 1994 in a city called Itapiranga as well as the state capital in apparitions that seem to have approval of the local bishop, who issued a nihil obstat and quominus imprimatur on the Solemnity of the Pentecost in 2009.

“I was asked to express my views about the authenticity of the apparitions of Mary as Our Lady Queen of the Rosary and Peace in Itapiranga during the years 1994-1998,” wrote Archbishop Carillo Gritti of Itacoatiara (the apparitions at Itapiranga formally ended in 1998 and are now mainly received elsewhere, with no similar approbation).

“Many believers and some bishops have pointed out the urgent need for clarification in this regard. I am also personally aware that the development of devotion, which spans a period of fifteen years, so requires. As for the supernatural character and content of the messages, I see that this devotion has taken place in the life of faith of thousands of faithful. I have also been given testimonies of conversion and reconciliation, as well as healing and special protection. In full recognition of the responsibility of the Holy See, it is primarily the task of the local bishop to decide, according to their conscience, the authenticity of private revelations that are occurring or have occurred in his diocese. For this reason, with regard to the results of previous investigations and questions and objections arising from them, I once again asked the advice of some theologians and psychologists. I testify that in their opinion there are no fundamental theological and psychological impediments to the recognition of the supernatural authenticity. Considering these opinions, testimonies, and developments, and pondering all this in prayer and theological reflection, everything leads me to finding that there is in the appearances of Itapiranga a supernatural origin.”

While gaining approval for a period of time, more recent apparitions of Glauber’s in Bergamo, Italy, are at a site of apparitions that originally were connected to another seer and disapproved by the Church.

The bishop added that while such apparitions, visions, and locutions come through the “filter of the senses” (and thus can be and are influenced by human factors), they may also be viewed as an aid to understanding “the signs of the times.”

“The signs of our times are dramatic,” said Archbishop Gritti, according to an initial translation of his notation. “It is my sincere belief that devotion to Our Lady of the Holy Rosary, and Queen of Peace, can help us, in the drama of our time, to find the right path, the path towards a new and unique coming of the Holy Spirit, He Who alone can heal the great plagues of our time.”

14. padraig

padraig New Member

Goid speilling aint;t everyting

CrewDog likes this.
  15. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

If it wasn't for Spell Checker I'd be in trouble!! Back in the Old Days @ Catholic School, I was always at the end of the Spelling Bee line :( .... remember those!?? I bet that they don't have Spelling Bees anymore 'cause it might hurt some Snowflake's feelings and cause self esteem "issues" ... and draw the ire of the Diversity Officer!:mad: ... I hate the term 'Issues" but felt the need to use it when referring to Snowflakes, Diversity Officers and all the other failed and society destroying Liberal .... MADNESS!!! ....I know, I KNOW ... they meant well and they feel our pain ... most of which was caused by their idiocy and policies!:mad:

GOD SAVE ALL HERE .... especially from ......................!!!!

Patty likes this.
  16. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

Thats what made us great. The United States is about competition. The diversity officers don't get... you can't be great at everything. You do sometimes loose and it sucks. But that is what makes you grow. You work harder and get better... or you focus on something else.

Wussified America...turning America into big babies. While the rest of the world is training to kick our butts. I am glad the tide is turning the other way. Obama ruined a great country. I think we are going to have a Reagan moment. I think everyone is sick of the politically correct.

Al

17. DonnaS

DonnaS Guest

I had the privilege of meeting Edson yesterday....He had an apparition at the Fatima House in NJ. He told us the Blessed Virgin Mary came holding the baby Jesus with St. Joseph. He taught us the devotion to St Joseph afterward. During the apparition, he picked up the crucifix standing on the altar and raised it heavenward in two different directions....BVM and St Joseph each kissed the crucifix. She gave a message last night, of which I can't remember verbatim....I will try to contact somebody for the full message. Edson spoke for about an hour and then we ate dinner. He is so humble and he is so holy. He is the real deal.....

Heidi, PotatoSack, Booklady and 3 others like this.
  18. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Wow! Wish I had known about that....we get up there once in a while.

Patty likes this.
  19. DonnaS

DonnaS Guest

ETA, he will be at St Catherine of Genora Church in Brooklyn, Thursday at 5pm on the Feast of the Archangels....he says the BVM will be coming with
    the Archangels on this occasion. If anyone lives nearby, it's very beautiful.....there will be Mass, Rosary and Adoration. He is returning to Brazil on October 1 after a month long visit in the states.

Patty likes this.
  20. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Thanks Donna.

This message from Edson more than likely has already been quoted on this thread but permit me to offer it again....and this is only about half; up to where it pertains to the U.S.

Urgent Message from Our Lady- March 13th, 2016

Peace be with you, my beloved son!

Behold your Immaculate Mother who comes from heaven to tell you that the hour has arrived for the immediate conversion of humanity, which will be shaken by great and painful events. My maternal heart is apprehensive and embittered by swords of pain. My children, many of you are doing little and laugh at my messages, scorning them and leaving them aside. What will become of you when the great chastisement comes from the sky and befalls you? Who will be able to defend you when divine justice touches humanity with such force?

I suffer because of those who refuse the opportunity to convert and change their lives. Many of my children are blind, they have allowed themselves to be seduced by Satan and their hearts seek and crave only [nothing but] the lies and the pleasures of the world. How many souls destroyed by sin! How many are walking towards the eternal abyss, without thinking [even] a little about eternity, in order that they might repent of their errors.

This is the time when the devil has obtained much room to lead many of my children to error and spiritual death. Pray, my son, pray and intercede for the good of humanity. The Eternal Father is indignant because of the continual offenses committed against his Divine Son: so many sacrileges, profanities and outrages are being committed in the world.

Very soon Italy and the United States will be punished in a way never seen [before]. A great light, like fire, will be visible in the sky of Italy. Pain and sorrow will be great, and when this happens only the rosary and my maternal Heart will provide hope, refuge and protection for many. Italy will be shaken because men did not respect what is owed to God, did not honour his Holy Name, did not obey his Holy Laws. Enormous pain will also come quickly in the United States, causing a particular region to be practically destroyed.

PotatoSack, DonnaS and Sam like this.