another interesting dream

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by dcana, Jun 5, 2017.

1. dcana

dcana Principalities

I had an interesting dream a couple of weeks ago that I'd like to share, if I may. This would make the first time I ever wrote about a dream of mine, for the simple reason that normally, if I ever dream, they either don't make much sense even to me or are quite unremarkable and not worth sharing. There's really not much to tell about, since I remember little of it. I think that even when I woke up, I couldn't remember many details. Maybe there weren't many details to remember. Anyway, in my dream I found myself in a "different world", if you will. It was earth, but everything was changed. There was love everywhere. The thing I remember the most was thinking *this is the way that things are supposed to be - this is the way God meant for humanity to live with each other and with Him*. Humanity's innocence was restored. It was like a return to a much simpler time, like the Middle Ages. It was beautiful. All of my family was there with the exception of my sister. My sister and I were raised Catholic, but she has unfortunately chosen a different path. Especially since moving to Portland, Ore. (big surprise I know), she has become an ultra-liberal, atheistic "radical feminist" whose hatred and vitriol for the Church knows no bounds. Please, if you will, pray an Ave for her. Thank you. To continue, I was aware that evil had been wiped off the face of the earth, although I have no idea how this actually happened. That was not a part of the dream. It's as if there had been a "mini-judgment" (well, not so "mini" - maybe it would be better said that there had been a judgment of all the earth that was like a prelude to the Final Judgment on the Last Day) and all those people who rejected God and were not in a state of grace at a particular point instantly died. In my dream I wondered if maybe this was heaven but I just "know" somehow that it was not heaven. There weren't any angels, I didn't see Jesus or the Blessed Mother, or anything like that but beyond that, I just "know" that it was earth, just as now but purified of all evil, filth, and sin. Maybe that is what life will be like after the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart.

May Jesus Christ be praised!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    Indy, sparrow, Sanctus and 5 others like this.
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

I think this was Earth after the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart.

sparrow and Seagrace like this.
  3. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Yes it sounds like the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart after the Three Days of Darkness.

And it shall come to pass, in the last days, (saith the Lord,) I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.
    -Acts 2:17

Seagrace likes this.
  4. Seagrace

Seagrace Archangels

Recently, I had a similar experience as Dcana although mine was not a dream, more like something that was shown to my spirit, for want of a better way of putting it. My heart saw something and I began to ache and hurt for a world, a life gone past, yet waiting to be relived again. This strange longing consumed me and everything else paled after I 'saw' it. I honestly thought I had gone nut mad because it was so unlike me to react like this! I was afraid because I didn't know where this yearning was coming from. I even prayed for this yearning to be taken away.

Then someone here posited that perhaps I was given a glimpse of heaven. A heaven on earth. It made sense, although I wasn't given this knowledge the way so many others have received theirs before - mine was more ordinary.

And like you, DCana, I too didn't feel like it was the real heaven, just one very close to it. But the yearning it left me with.... it almost broke me! And this did not come at a hard time or during a personal struggle so I know I didn't pull it out of my head.

5. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

Here's a dream I had 20 something years ago. I was walking in the most beautiful valley with lots of beautiful vegetation and high colorful grass. The colors were bright with perfect blue sky's and a feeling of warmth and love. I was walking in perfect nature. A slight breeze began and I started slowing down. The weather was gradually starting to turn. My body started moving backwards. The colors gradually started changing it was becoming grey and darker. My body continued going backwards while I watched a storm starting to take over. Winds started picking up...black clouds started rolling in. My body was being pulled back faster and faster. The storm was building the landscape was getting dark. The wind was starting to howl. I was pulled into a small wooden house. As I was pulled in...the door shut. I could here the wind howling almost yelling. I looked out the window and the outside was getting darker and darker. All of a sudden it was completely dark and I could hear growling and demonic moaning grabbing me from behind and pulling me deeper into darkness. At that moment, I was totally alone with no light and no one to help me. I had reached the depths of darkness.

Then I woke up.

:(

Indy likes this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

The Three Days of Darkness.

7. Arantxa

Arantxa Angels

This happened to me about 2 years ago. Around 3 am the phone rang and when I answered it, I heard like demonic moans. This happened twice and when I checked who was doing it, I got that it was 666 calling. This has not happened again.Those calls has made me pray more. I wonder if that has happened to any of you.

David Healy likes this.
  8. soldier of christ

soldier of christ Archangels

The uncomfortable thing about dreams is their origin. Is it our imagination in overdrive or is it from God, or even possibly satan.

Seagrace and Sanctus like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

i think it can be all three. We know from scripture that God speaks to us in dreams. And many of us have experienced nightmares that have a demonic sense to them. When it is imagination there is usually a kind of coded image of our day mixed up in kind of fractured narratives or so it seems to me.

10. padraig

padraig Powers

Dreams can come from a variety of sources.

Did you know if we did not dream we would die? Our Brains , like little computers need sleep to reset themselves. So I think most of our dreams are a little like watching the washing through the window in a washing machine, they are kind of random.

Another source of our dreams is a kind of conversation with ourselves. Say, for instance we are having a hard time with our boss at work we might dream of chasing him round the office desk at work or him chasing us with a hatchet:);)

There is an island in the South Pacific and their main focus as a community is dreams. If anyone has a dream they meet as a community to discuss it and interpret.

I dream myself a lot about the 1970's when the war was going on here. A kind of post traumatic stress. Ask any old soldier about his dreams and sleepless nights.:)

Another source, I think is artistic in origin. night imagination if you like. Recreation as it were , being our very own Hollywood film directors and this can be fun.

Other dreams come from the pure physical. If for instance I fall asleep with a sore tooth I may dream of someone punching me in the mouth for instance. Drumming noises are often heard..the sound of blood pumping in our ears and so on.

As to dreams from the mystical and praeternatural. The devil has the power to use dreams and our imagination. Which is why we pray to our angel guardian before sleeping.

As to dreams of the Holy Spirit. St Teresa of Avila comments that good mystical experiences are remembered. I can recall a dream which I believe to have been true from 3 years old.

I tend to be relaxed in accepting dreams as true or not. I don;t back my head of the wall in discernment. If I find them true I use them in prayer. Or they use me. :)

I think one of the keys , if we are interested is to pay attention. It is important as soon as we wake up to pay attention to them and pray over them, discern them, otherwise most folks forget them

I love dreams, I am friendly towards them. Some people are afraid of them. Which is fine, then leave them alone. But I love and am interested in them. They are great teachers and friends. Even the nightmares teach; but we have to listen.

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/com...n-bosco-teaches-us-about-the-power-of-dreams/

[​IMG]

josephite and Seagrace like this.
  11. Indy

Indy Praying

Thanks for sharing Dcana, I do love reading a good dream. I do believe you are writing about a time that will happen in most of our lifetimes.

Seagrace and padraig like this.
  12. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

A long time ago when I wore younger man clothes I was a security guard at a college dorm. The kids were playing around with a ouigi board I told them they were best to leave it alone. Of course this is not the case. They continued but each time I came in it wouldn't work. I was praying "Hail Mary". They would ask why it wasn't working. When I left the paunchelete flew across the room where I was standing. There were a lot of strange happenings over the next several weeks.
    Broken windows, candles starting curtains on fire, power outages. During one of these occurances I has a guy standing on a chain about 2 feet off the ground just balancing there like he's normal. It's not impossible to do but would take a lot of practice. Something I not suspect from him. He asked me what I thought I was doing. I felt very uneasy. I presented him with the same question. I asked where he learned that and he said Garrett is very gifted. I asked why did you say Garrett? Are you not Garrett? He just stared at me and kept swinging. Very unsettling... I then heard a girl call to me from one of the dorms. When I went in and talked with her she said, "you can not do this alone"... She said I plead the blood of Jesus Christ on my family and friends and all who comes in contact with me. She said do not stop saying that. When I stepped out of the dorm, the guy ran away... Not a dream... A true story.

13. AED

AED Powers

Well said. Good explanation

14. soldier of christ

soldier of christ Archangels

Scary stuff... I do not think I would want to be a youth again in this world that we live in now. They really have no idea of what they are really encountering. Perhaps most have never had any true religious foundations taught to them.

15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Hey Shepard
    Lots and lots of demonic activity these days
    I too plead the Blood of Jesus Christ
    Also claim Isaiah 54
    "No weapon formed against you shall prosper"
    There is satanism in my neighborhood
    God has protected us all along
    He is going to separate the sheep from the goats soon
    Thanks for sharing

AED, Sanctus, Seagrace and 2 others like this.
  16. padraig

padraig Powers

Imagine that evils objects like ouiji boards and tarot cards are mass produced now in factories. There are millions of them out there.

17. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

S.O.C. yes it was very scary and I gave thanks to those who were on the side of Jesus along with Jesus Christ Himself and Mother Mary to protect me. During those weeks of unease I often times prayed till I passed out.
    H.H. thank you! I'll remember to keep Isaiah 54 in my arsenal of weapons to combat evil. Many nights it felt like evil was sitting in the back seat of my car while driving home.
    Padraig this happened in the nineties and your right. It is worse today then back then. It's so blatant and "in your face" products and actions.

AED likes this.
  18. padraig

padraig Powers

Dreams like any other mystical phenomena can be put through a discernment process to , 'test the Spirits', as Scripture advises'.

1 John 4

Test the Spirits4

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. 4 Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 5 They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

We can ask if the dream has good or bad fruits? Does it help us increase in Wisdom and Knowledge and assist us on our spiritual voyage. . Does it cause us to love God , Our Blessed Lady the angels saints, Holy Souls and our sisters and brothers on Earth more?

Is the dream in line with Church teaching and Scripture? Is it innovative in that it departs from the Traditions of the Church (beware of the weird).

Do we take drugs or medication? Have we been involved in New Age or the occult? Have we indulged in Shamanist dream seeking and so on.

A lot of this is common sense. But personally I love dreams , as the prophet Joel wrote:

'Your young men will dream dreams and your old men shall see visions.'

I am not inclined to be hostile or negative about them, par se3.

I had a lovely dream about two weeks ago for instance. I dreamt I was standing behind an old man who was standing beside the most beautiful young boy, I would say of about 6 or seven. As soon as I gazed at the boy I had a great desire that he turn so I could get a good look at Him. He did turn to me and as He did so I could see a great Majesty and light around Him as He stood with His little arms outstretched. I was so happy , enraptured that I knew if it went on for another second I would at once die of joy . The dream stopped.

Was this a true dream or not. Well honestly I believe, yes it was . Why? Well I have never had much of a Devotion to the Child Jesus as such and this dream has stirred up quite a Devotional Fire in my heart regarding the Child Jesus. It had brought such great joy and peace and lots of spiritual material to pray and meditate over.

One for instance if I see a Great Mystical Affinity between the Eucharist and the Child Jesus. They are just in so many ways alike.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    josephite likes this.
  19. AED

AED Powers

Wow. Thanks for sharing. I actually warned a high school class about using the ouija board. Somehow it. Are up. They asked a question and I responded in no uncertain terms that it was dangerous. A student raised her hand and said to listen to me. She then told of her own experience with two friends (one of them in the same class). They were harassed by "something" after they messed with that board. They had the sense to go to one of the girl"s very Catholic grandmother who I think gave them Rosaries and holy water. It went away but they agreed it was terrifying. This stuff is not fake. It is like putting your head in the lion's mouth to count his teeth.

20. AED

AED Powers

Sorry my phone keeps messing up. Line should read"it came up"

heyshepard likes this.