A Jewish take on Garabandal

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by padraig, Aug 1, 2015.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

2. Bernadette

Bernadette Archangels

I got dizzy from all the Jewish holidays mentioned! Wonderful take on things.

God Bless!

Julia likes this.
  3. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I had read about this holy, wise old Rabbi who died and was highly regarded and respected by all the Jews.

I read he was given a very honourable funeral, and he left a letter which was not to revealed until one year after his death.

He had said in that letter that he had been visited by Jesus, if I remember correctly and that he accepted Jesus as the Messiah. What a bombshell if you happen to be a Jew.

I remember reading that there would be some big event or something big happen after the Israeli President/Prime Minister died. He did die RIP over a year ago, and I am not aware of any big event or happening. Or have I missed something.

4. Sanctus

Sanctus Guest

That was about the death of Ariel Sharon, and how shortly after his death Christ would come back. The Rabbi in question was Rabbi Kaduri who said that Christ had appeared to him telling him he was the Messiah and that he would come back shortly after Sharon's death.
    http://roadturn.com/rabbi-kaduri-ariel-sharon-and-jesus-yeshua-2/

Julia likes this.
  5. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers