3 O'Clock Divine Mercy Chaplet for the Forum?

Discussion in 'On prayer itself' started by padraig, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Ecclesiasticus 2

Ecclesiasticus 2 Principalities

Divine Mercy Chaplet will be said for all of members and those that seek to deepen their love of God from this Mother of God Forum and for those poor souls in the world that are searching for truth. I will start at 3:00 tomorrow and continue each day during times available. Gods mercy and love be upon all. Amen

2. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Teresa,
    I like your name :) , I have the same name, a version. The message isn't to Louise, it is to the Littlest of Servants.

I forgot to put up a link. Archives ~ Yahoo Groups - Seers 2 message, #15231. I am very for the yet to be approved because most prophecy today hasn't been decided yet. I have a bias, I was converted by the yet to be approved.

Ronald Conte, Jr. has a closed forum. If he likes what you say, it gets posted. And, he is one who is against yet to be approved messages while he is for naming the date of the Warning personally! Only God knows exact dates.

Teresa likes this.
  3. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Quis ut Deus,
    Your wife has a beautiful voice. What is it like to sing along with her? Well, you might have a voice too. :p

4. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

When I was checking for a link to the Littlest of Servant's archived message, I noticed repeated over and over in them...is...to pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy.

Like other messengers, LOS does not receive as many messages these days but, here is a new one. See the first (I underlined), remember our discussion of whether the world will see Our Lord's mother at the time of the Warning.

+ + +

Message to littlest of servants April 1, 2015

The Warning

Jesus told me that everyone seven years and above
    will experience the following during the Warning.
    This will all take place in a matter of minutes

although if deep in darkness (serious sin) then
    it will seem a lot longer.

1. Jesus will open everyone's HEART no matter
    if it is cold as ice and hard as stone (filled with hate).

2. When your HEART is opened by His LOVE
    you will begin to see with the eyes of your
    soul and not your intellect.

3. You will then see His Mother and realize that SHE
    is indeed the FOUNTAIN of the LIVING WATER that
    is, GOD is with HER.

4. You will desire to drink from this FOUNTAIN and all will
    will do so.

5. When you drink you will meet the HOLY SPIRIT OF DIVINE
    LOVE who will then introduce you to JESUS CHRIST WHO IS
    DIVINE MERCY.

6. It is at this time that the your eyes will behold a LIGHT GREATER
    THAN A THOUSAND SUNS AND A LOVE SO POWERFUL
    you will desire to be united with that LOVE with all your being.

7. IT IS THEN THAT YOU WILL REALIZE YOUR DARKNESS
    AND YOU WILL BEGIN TO EXPERIENCE FEAR AND PAIN.
    THE GREATER THE DARKNESS THE GREATER THE PAIN
    AND FEAR!!!

8. Those who have united themselves to JESUS ( those that have
    been practicing confession, expressing sorrow for their sins and
    receiving the EUCHARIST) will move toward the LIGHT.

9. Those in a state of serious sin will have a STRONG DESIRE
    to move away the LIGHT and further into darkness.

10. All will need to move toward the LIGHT IN ORDER TO EXPERIENCE
    THE TENDER MERCY AND LOVE OF JESUS!!!

11. Those souls moving away from the LIGHT and further into
    darkness will experience GREATER AND GREATER PAIN AND
    FEAR!!! Yet they will continue unless the they have the light
    of the HOLY SPIRIT within them despite their serious sins.
    (If the faithful have been praying for them despite their serious
    sins the light of the HOLY SPIRIT WILL BURN WITHIN THEM)

12. These souls despite having serious sins will begin to move toward
    the LIGHT although still experiencing GREAT PAIN AND FEAR.

13. Those souls with no light will continue to move toward the darkness
    until they, DESPITE TREMENDOUS PAIN AND FEAR, WILL PLUNGE
    THEMSELVES INTO THE ABYSS OF DARKNESS.

14. At this time ALL SOULS WILL EXPERIENCE HOW THEIR SINS
    HAVE SCOURGED OUR JESUS CHRIST WHO IS DIVINE MERCY
    AND DIVINE LOVE.

15. Those souls that have the light of the HOLY SPIRIT will ask JESUS
    FOR HIS LOVE AND MERCY and will express great sorrow for their
    sins.

16. AT THIS VERY MOMENT THEN will the GREAT LIGHT COME UPON
    THEM EMBRACING THEM IN THE LOVE AND MERCY OF JESUS
    CHRIST. HOW GREAT WILL BE THIS MOMENT!!! THESE SOULS,
    IN DIFFERING DEGREES, WILL ENJOY COMPLETELY THE LOVE
    AND MERCY OF THEIR SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.

17. For the souls who have plunged themselves into the great abyss of darkness
    they will express no sorrow for their sins and will even shout back at
    JESUS CHRIST REJECTING COMPLETELY HIS LOVE AND MERCY.
    Some of these souls will be lost forever into the fires of HELL as they will
    die at this moment never experiencing the LOVE AND MERCY OF
    JESUS CHRIST AND THEIR ETERNAL FATHER IN HEAVEN.

18. For those souls experiencing HIS DIVINE LOVE AND DIVINE MERCY
    JESUS WILL THEN INTRODUCE THEM TO HIS FATHER IN HEAVEN,
    THE ETERNAL FATHER, OUR DAD.

19. At this moment the soul will see what they saw at the moment they were
    created; THEIR ETERNAL FATHER, THEIR DAD, THEIR GOD. THE SOUL
    WILL THEN REALIZE THAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD A FATHER IN
    HEAVEN WHO CREATED THEM OUT OF LOVE AND FOR LOVE AND
    WHO LOVES THEM BEYOND THEIR COMPREHENSION.

20. AT THIS TIME THESE SOULS WILL FEEL THE WARM AND LOVING EMBRACE
    OF THEIR FATHER, THEIR DADDY AND WILL FALL
    IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!
    NOW THESE SOULS WILL CONVERT BY THE BILLIONS AND THEY
    WILL FOREVER BELONG TO THEIR FATHER IN HEAVEN.

THE WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN FOR IT WILL BE

FOREVER CHANGED BY ONE OF THE GREATEST ACTS OF DIVINE MERCY
    AND DIVINE LOVE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD
    BY THE ETERNAL FATHER, JESUS CHRIST HIS ONLY SON, AND
    THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!

Let us offer this prayer to the MOST HOLY TRINITY through our Mother's
    MOST IMMACULATE HEART.

JESUS CHRIST SAVIOR OF THE WORLD LET US ASK THAT YOU HAVE
    MERCY ON US YOUR CHILDREN AND THAT WE OBTAIN THAT MERCY
    BY PRAYING ONE OF THE GREATEST MERCY PRAYERS EVER GIVEN

TO US BY YOU, THE DIVINE MERCY CHAPLET. MAY JESUS CHRIST HAVE
    GREAT MERCY ON ALL THOSE WE WILL PRAY FOR THROUGH THE DIVINE
    MERCY CHAPLET. REPEAT THIRTY TIMES.

JESUS I TRUST IN YOU!!!

Yahoo Groups - Seers 2, message #45697

Teresa likes this.
  5. Teresa

Teresa New Member

Wow!! You can't get much more detailed than that! Thank you for posting that and the info about the Littlest of Servants. I'm not familiar with this person but will try to read up on her or him this week. Among all the things there are to pray for, those souls who may move away from the light and further into
    darkness are now at the top of my list.

Jackie likes this.
  6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

It is good to discern prophetic messages. My take is that there are a lot of 'false' visionaries for a very simple reason - spiritual gluttony and pride. Some people like to project greatness onto themselves, they have an inflated opinion of their own spiritual importance and convince themselves that they are close to God and are therefore God's messengers. But the reality is very different. Authentic visionaries and prophets often suffer greatly. They at times perhaps wonder if they are sane in taking on such a role.

If God came to me today and offered me the charism of visionary or mystic He would get a very quick reply! Please, God not me!! Got to someone else. Because I am a wimp when it comes to suffering.

Two added points to consider!
    1. St Therese of Lisieux never once heard the audible voice of God.
    2. There are many many more hidden saints that public ones.

With regard to Ron Conte. He has a particular interpretation of prophecy, that he believes is the correct one based on the study of Scriptures and Catholic prophecy. He has convinced himself that he has the correct template for the end times. But he is walking on dangerous ground since it is not for us to know the exact times and dates. Being convinced of something does not make it a correct interpretation hence Ron Conte, whilst denouncing many, has fallen into the trap of making predictions based upon his own personal opinions and these have turned out to be incorrect. Now that does not make him a false prophet but just incorrect in his predictions, which he has admitted. However, his works are imbued with a false sense of pride in his own intellectual understanding of prophecy. This is a form of spiritual arrogance. I hope he reads the Mother of God forum and reads this thread. It is not meant to insult but to correct. Pride is at the root of many failings and is the most difficult sin to identify in ourselves given that down here 'we see as through a glass dimly'.

I am convinced judgement has to begin with ourselves. Very simple folks - the world is in a mess because of us. We have failed to be ambassadors for Christ and to be the salt and light for the world around us. I understand now the Pope's comment 'who am I to judge' because the reality is Christians have failed miserably in their witness to Christ by living spiritual slothful lives. It begins with me. Too many are pre-occupied with pointing out flaws in others and their lifestyles without taking the beam out of their own eyes. Too many point the finger of judgment rather than to look within to see the rot of pride and the stench of sin within. We are all lepers with the sores and wounds of sin and unless we turn to the one who can heal of us of our ills we will never make progress. And when we receive healing and forgiveness how many give thanks to the one who heals and restores? Now that is true humility.

Pray4peace, hope, Teresa and 2 others like this.
  7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

SPOT ON.

8. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Teresa, you are welcome.

There are a few more days until the Feast of Divine Mercy.

It sure seems lately, we are asked to pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and this request given to many current messengers. We're even reminded to ask Our Lord that each word of the Chaplet and our Rosaries be for a soul! :eek: Like St. Faustina's request for souls with each word, using her sewing stitches as an example. I am trying, I say "trying" to pray more Chaplets. One incentive, time, 7 minutes to pray a Chaplet of Divine Mercy and 17 minutes to pray a Rosary.

I think Lec of the Philippines is a true messenger, he had/has a devotion to God the Father before it became well known. And, he received his messages right after daily Mass. Back in 2008, here is a message that speaks of praying the Divine Mercy devotions:

This is What I Heard
    August 9, 2008
    6:40 AM
    From the Father

Son, reserve not your prayerful intercessions for your close family relations, friends, office mates and people who have at one time or another had a part in your life. Pray for mercy for the whole world as anything that happens in the rest of the world has the potential to reach your shores in so short a time. The massive movement of war material in sensitive areas of the world presages the impending great conflict among nations. If not restrained in due time, the succeeding events will cascade into out of control proportions resulting in all out war. PRAY THE DIVINE MERCY DEVOTION TAUGHT THRU MY DAUGHTER FAUSTINA. My mercy does still prevail but can I restrain the free will choice of mankind? Only those who have voluntarily surrendered their free will choice to me do I have the power to restrain my judgments. For those who have ignored my constant pleadings, what I see is the path of destruction that they are to soon tread.

Those who have given their will to me are safe. Even if they surrender their soul before my rescue mission saves my faithful ones, they can be comforted by the fact that their soul have entered into eternal rest in me.

Message Reception Ended: 6:55 AM
    Duration : 15 Minutes

p.s. I should watch the Bobby Connor program on discernment posted. :) But... God is speaking through many prophets because of the times. One day when we find out whoever was not true, still, we will be given the graces because we thought they were. Over all, how blessed as watchers, to have the daily prophetic.
    Think of the people who don't believe or are aware God speaks to every generation.

9. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

FROM My Consecration.com

Do Not Fail to Accept The Divine Mercy Promise

This weekend is one that amazes....as we consider the inexhaustible Love of God expressed in His Mercy for our sinfulness. We simply must trust in God's mercy and make a good Confession (admit all our sins to a Priest with true sorrow, perform our penance and have a firm resolution to eliminate our sins) within 8 days of this Sunday...although if we have serious sin on our soul (because we have missed Mass, etc.) we must go to Confession before we receive our dear Lord...and then go to Mass and receive Holy Communion (especially thanking Him for His Mercy after receiving Him) on this Sunday, April 12...and all our sins and the punishment due to them will be forgiven! Send this to all you know, especially those who have been away from God and His Church. God so wants people to come back to Him!

From Divine Mercy in My Soul from St. Faustina

10. Infant Jesus of Prague

JUST A Reminder...

The Extraordinary Graces of Divine Mercy Sunday
    According to the Diary of St. Maria Faustina Kowalska, Jesus Christ made a special promise, which she was to communicate to the whole world:

My daughter, tell the whole world about My inconceivable mercy. I desire that the Feast of Mercy be a refuge and shelter for all souls, and especially for poor sinners. I pour out a whole ocean of graces upon those souls who approach the fount of My mercy(Diary, 699).
    In three places in her Diary, St. Faustina records a promise from our Lord of specific, extraordinary graces He will make available through the devout reception of Holy Communion on this Feast Day; truly a "whole ocean of graces" is contained in these promises:

I want to grant a complete pardon to the souls that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion on the Feast of My mercy (1109).

Whoever approaches the Fount of Life on this day will be granted complete forgiveness of sins and punishment (300).

The soul that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion will obtain complete forgiveness of sins and punishment (699).
    http://thedivinemercy.org/mercysunday/graces.php

11. Infant Jesus of Prague

I Hope everyone is keeping ALL forum members in prayer....living and deceased, AMEN
    Just a reminder:)

12. Teresa

Teresa New Member

A recent post from The Littlest of Servants!

"Message to Littlest of Servants

May 14th, 2015

Jesus has asked again for prayers for the people of the city of San Francisco. Specifically the Rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet. I was told that a major earthquake which will cause great damage especially to the financial district will take place soon. With enough prayer we may be able to reduce it or pray it away."

13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

The earthquakes will come, as scripture and prophecy attests to. Let us pray for those that are taken suddenly and for those who are spared death that they repent and find God's mercy. We indeed need a good shaken, as sin is so abundant around us. Most people can't get their eye's off their cell phone's long enough to even acknowledge God and his children around them. It has truly become a sad moment in the history of man.

Beth B likes this.
  14. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Here is another prayer request given to:

The Young littlest of servants May 21, 2015

While walking and praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet Jesus
    spoke and told me that we needed to pray the Divine Mercy
    Chaplet for the young people who commit suicide. That if we
    prayed the Divine Mercy Chaplet with the expressed intention
    that it was for the young people who commit suicide He would
    save their souls. That this was greatly needed at this time and
    that we should begin to pray the Chaplet for them immediately,
    without delay.

Message # 46146 at Yahoo Groups -Seers 2

Teresa likes this.
  15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

As well...I pray it daily, but not always at 3:00....,

16. Infant Jesus of Prague

17. Teresa

Teresa New Member

Message from Jesus to Littlest of Servants- August 9th, 2015

While in Church this morning during adoration Jesus told me that false prophets would now appear. That they would be wolves dressed as sheep. It would be like what happen at the end of WWII when German soldiers dressed up like American soldiers and spoke perfect English to fool the American soldiers so they could infiltrate and cause disruption and confusion among the ranks of the American soldiers to stop them from advancing to defeat Germany. At first the German soldiers had success and fooled the American soldiers but soon they were discovered as imposters and their plan failed.The false prophets will try to do the same. They will come dressed as prophets and will seem to speak the perfect language of God which is the language of the Holy Spirit (true prophecy) and will at first fool the remnant and they will seem to have success. But the Holy Spirit will expose the imposters and Satan's plan to infiltrate and cause mass confusion among the faithful remnant and stop Our Lady's plan to destroy Satan's kingdom on earth from advancing will fail. Ultimately, not only will this plan fail so will all Satan's other plans and Our Lady will destroy Satan's kingdom on earth.

Jesus wanted me to include this statement from that great priest St. Maximilian Kolbe:

"Modern times are dominated by Satan and will ever be more so in the future. The conflict with Hell cannot be engaged by men, even the most clever. The IMMACULATA ALONE HAS FROM GOD THE PROMISE OF VICTORY OVER SATAN."

Beth B likes this.
  18. Teresa

Teresa New Member

A beautiful message about the power of forgiveness:

Message from Jesus to Littlest of Servants- August 13th, 2015

"Forgiveness is the key that each one holds to get out of Satan's jail. When you refuse to forgive not only are you not following one of My most important commands you are entering into Satan's jail cell. In this cell you will learn how to seek revenge, to hold grudges, to cask spells on those you refuse to forgive, to commit acts of violence, and to eventually to murder and destroy. When committing these acts you will be seeking the feeling of satisfaction but that is not what you will feel. Instead you will feel empty inside and you may even feel remorse over what you have done. At this point you may change and decide that forgiveness is the way to happiness and seek My help to forgive. It is only by My help that you can forgive because I AM YOUR STRENGTH! I AM YOUR SAVIOR! And only I can help you with this problem. I will teach you that LOVE AND FORGIVENESS is the way to your freedom from hate. WHEN YOU FORGIVE YOU CAN LOVE. WHEN YOU REFUSE TO FORGIVE YOU WILL HATE. Ask yourselves this question, who am I following when I refuse to forgive and hate? It is not I you are following but the father of all lies, the father of violence and hate, My adversary Satan. By following him you enter into his prison and then he will feed you full of his poison of hatred and revenge. You will become his plaything and you will do his bidding which will be acts of violence and destruction against your brothers and sisters. If you stay in his prison long enough you will deaden your conscience to the point where it will seem as though you have no conscience and then you will commit acts of horrific violence against your brothers and sisters. No violent act will be out of the range of possibilities for you. Satan will now own you and your life will become a living hell on earth to prepare you for the life in hell you will receive when you die.

It may seem harder and sometimes impossible to forgive but with My Help and guidance you can and will forgive. Nothing is impossible for your Jesus who LOVES you and wants nothing more than your happiness and your salvation. I cannot nor will I ever interfere with your free will. THE DECISION TO FORGIVE OR NOT TO FORGIVE IS ALWAYS IN YOUR HANDS. Your SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST in My INFINITE MERCY has warned you of the consequences of making the wrong decision. Besides accepting Me as Your Savior the decisions to forgive are some of the most important decisions you will ever make. Why? Because the willingness to forgive shows the LOVE you have in your heart for your Savior. Love leads to mercy which leads to forgiveness which leads to Me. Remember the measure you use on your brother or sister will be the one I will use on you. If you will not forgive then neither will I forgive you. The more and greater your forgiveness the GREATER MY MERCY TOWARD YOU. AS YOU FORGIVE SO SHALL YOU SHALL BE FORGIVEN!!!

FORGIVENESS IS POWERFUL AND THIS IS WHY.

Forgiveness allows you to practice love and mercy in its highest forms toward
    your bothers and sisters.

Forgiveness leads to your freedom from Satan's prison cell.

Forgiveness causes a celebration in heaven with the angels singing
    about the wonder of forgiveness.

Forgiveness leads to the Cross of your Savior and it is there that your sins have
    been forgiven.

Forgiveness cause the demons to wail in pain and suffering as it causes
    much destruction to their kingdom.

Forgiveness leads you to your path to your salvation.

Forgiveness leads to your happiness.

Forgiveness allows your Eternal Father in heaven to embrace you in His Arms.

Forgiveness is one of the most powerful forms of Mercy!!!

Forgiveness is your key to unlock GOD'S LOVE for you!!!

Forgiveness is one of the most powerful forms of Love!!!

FORGIVENESS IS LOVE!!!I LOVE AND FORGIVE YOU ENDLESSLY WON'T YOU PLEASE

FORGIVE YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS." YOUR LOVING, MERCIFUL, KIND, AND ALWAYS

FORGIVING SAVIOR JESUS CHRISTv

Beth B likes this.
  19. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world (also prayed in the concluding prayers).

The words...and those of the whole world...strike me lately. Hah! God is going to use our Chaplets of Divine Mercy to save souls around the world who do not know of Him or have rejected Him. :love: Praying the Chaplet for years, the obvious inspires in this time for intense prayer.

Plus, a reminder, ask Our Lord, He will use every word of our prayers as He told Faustina.

Booklady, Florida Panther and Beth B like this.
  20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

AMEN Jackie! The chaplet will save untold souls! Praise Jesus!
    What a beautiful gift that He gave to us! It allows us to help save souls!! How could one not say this simple prayer? Never give up on anyone...God can use you to save them....that is the reason for the Divine Mercy chaplet! Thank you Jesus! I trust in You+++