1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

2017 Forum Consecration to Jesus Through Mary

Discussion in 'Consecration to Mary.' started by Mario, Apr 9, 2017.

1. seekerofmary

seekerofmary New Member

Praetorian this sounds perfect! I will start reading tonight when I get off work. I’m very excited and looking forward to this!

sterph, Julia and Praetorian like this.
  2. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

By the way, I am not certain, but I think that St. Louis DeMontfort (the originator of the Devotion) said that the Feast of the Annunciation (March 25th) was the most perfect day to do the Consecration on, which is when we will end up doing it if we start on February 20th :)

3. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Good I don't think you will be disappointed. :) It is a very, very special devotion. It will make you intimately close to Mary and she will lead you to her Son.

If you have any questions between now and then feel free to ask.

seekerofmary and Julia like this.
  4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I will try an join again if we can make this preparation for Consecration to Jesus through Mary starting 20th February.

I have found each time I make the preparation for Consecration, I learn something new. It is as if Blessed Mother is allowing me to practice until I get it right. I have fallen in love with some of the prayers we say on the days.

I remember Mac reminding us to say the Magnificat when we receive Holy Communion, and say this beautiful prayer either before or after Holy Communion. :love:

sterph, Carol55 and Praetorian like this.
  5. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

We would love to have you join :) and anyone else is obviously welcome as well :)

sterph likes this.