2016 Presidential Election Thread

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by Richard67, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

DeGaulle likes this.
  2. picadillo

picadillo Guest

The truth hurts.

DeGaulle likes this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

You know why he repulsed me? It's because he is a weasel who was happy to throw the unborn under the bus by embracing Hillarys radical abortion platform FOR A PRICE....the price and reward for this loathsome man was the office of the Vice President of the USA. Wow....it doesn't get much worse than that. He didn't just compromise the lives of the babies....he put his immortal soul in grave danger. I hope he repents before he dies.

4. Sanctus

Sanctus Guest

She should retreat to her "safe space". Incidentally, thank God all that pc nonsense is finally being exposed for what it is...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
    Beth B, Praetorian and DeGaulle like this.
  5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I think it is prudent to bring scripture into Trumps win and see if we have reason for hope or is it false hope?
    2 Chronicles 7:14—'If My people, who are called by My Name, will humble themselves and pray, and seek My Face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.'
    I Thessalonians 5:3 - "While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape".

A couple of things to consider:
    1) Will people call out to God, pray and turn from their wicked way's or will they keep their hope in Trump and his promises?
    2) Will people see warm relations between Trump and Putin and say 'peace and safety'?

Jonah, Beth B, DeGaulle and 5 others like this.
  6. Mario

Mario Powers

Very astute, Fatima. I look upon Trump's victory as a reprieve allowed by God, a moment of hope, and a signal from the Lord that wholehearted repentance and fasting must continue! Jesus, we trust in You!

Daniel 9:. 8 "Open shame belongs to us, O Lord, to our kings, our princes and our fathers, because we have sinned against You. 9 "To the Lord our God belong compassion and forgiveness, for we have rebelled against Him; 10 nor have we obeyed the voice of the Lord our God, to walk in His teachings which He set before us through His servants the prophets... 18 "O my God, incline Your ear and hear! Open Your eyes and see our desolations and the city which is called by Your name; for we are not presenting our supplications before You on account of any merits of our own, but on account of Your great compassion. 19 "O Lord, hear! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, listen and take action! For Your own sake, O my God, do not delay...

7. More rumors about Putin being ill.

8. Michael Rafael

Michael Rafael Under Mary's Mantle

Prophetic words of Mother Teresa become true when Hillary is defeated and pope Francis declared her a Saint.

“Why do you think we haven’t had a woman as president yet?” First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton asked her at the White House 22 years ago.“Because she has probably been aborted.” , answered Mother Teresa.

Beth B, Dolours, DivineMercy and 8 others like this.
  9. Sam

Sam Powers

Just saw this on FB:

Dear Democrats and Liberals,
    I'm noticing that a lot of you aren't graciously accepting the fact that your candidate lost. In fact you seem to be posting even more hateful things about those of us who voted for Trump.
    Some of you are apparently "triggered". Because you are posting how "sick" you feel about the results.
    How did this happen you ask.
    You created "us" when you attacked our freedom of speech.
    You created "us" when you attacked our right to bear arms.
    You created "us" when you attacked our Christian beliefs.
    You created "us" when you constantly referred to us as racists.
    You created "us" when you constantly called us xenophobic.
    You created "us" when you told us to get on board or get out of the way.
    You created "us" when you forced us to buy health care and then financially penalized us for not participating.
    You created "us" when you allowed our jobs to continue to leave our country.
    You created "us" when you attacked our flag.
    You created "us" when you confused women's rights with feminism.
    You created "us" when you began to emasculate men.
    You created "us" when you decided to make our children soft.
    You created "us" when you decided to vote for progressive ideals.
    You created "us" when you attacked our way of life.
    You created "us" when you decided to let our government get out of control.
    "You" created "us" the silent majority.
    And we became fed up and we pushed back and spoke up.
    And we did it with ballots, not bullets.
    This Time...!!!

On the brighter side

View attachment 5643

Hope that liberal tears will end the drought in Massachusetts too

Lourdes, DivineMercy, Beth B and 8 others like this.
  10. DonnaS

DonnaS Guest

Elisa,
    to answer your question about the weather, the Northeast is Autumnal and crisp. Highs in the 50's to 60's and sunny and crisp. Not cold enough to run the protesters away. My husband and I were heading into NYC today to visit my youngest who lives there and take him to dinner......but my husband won't go in now with the crazy protesters....Geez, they are out in full force especially around Trump buildings....

We can only hope that time will make this go away, but I suspect not. We are on the brink of civil war in the US. The battle lines have been drawn. Even in my own family, I discovered both my sisters voted for Hillary and one is in mourning. I couldn't believe it. They were raised good Catholics and one goes to church regularly. One married a Jew and is pretty much coverted raising her 3 sons to be Jews.....My own son voted for Hillary. Dear God, please pray for all of us here in the US.....it's insane.

Byron, Clare A, Patty and 3 others like this.
  11. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I find it very disturbing to see so many school age children screaming in the streets of America in revolt against the outcome of the Presidential election.

What sort of brain washing is being done in the schools. How come these young people are not being educated on the reality of living in a democracy. And how the outcome of an election by the people for the people is acknowledged by all. Our preferred party does not always win.

Can we expect a revolt in the streets every time our favourite team does not win a race or ball game, or other contest.

Could it be that the culture where children seem to be expecting their parents to obey their every wish and provide them with whatever they have come to expect as their right, is now breeding monsters. Because that is how I feel when I watch this appalling behaviour. Bad losers, who kick off when they don't get their way. Bring back the cane. Spare the rod and spoil the child might be a good way to put how I feel about all this degenerate behaviour.

12. Correct on all counts, Julia. The brainwashing began very early, perhaps even before the Supreme Court Decision around 1963 to remove the Lord's Prayer from schools. Credit Madalyn Murray O'hare. And the Justices. And others.
    I was in middle school then.
    In my teaching career, after I had been teaching about 10 years, it seemed we could no longer count on parents backing up the teachers, and we had to tiptoe around the little kiddies and their parents...it was a slow slide. I am glad that I am out now, retired, and with Rosary in hand. What I don't think we realize, is that some if not most of the protests are organized and paid for by people like George Soros, and that the sheeple who have no spiritual values congregate with this program. Thus, the kids emulate. Parents are following blindly.
    It's partly what we have earned. And it is in the Scriptures, which have to be fulfilled. The timeline is in the Eternal Father's hands.

13. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

This is all very disturbing DonnaS. I have read somewhere there are people screaming 'die, whites, die. I think this must be to do with the 'Black lives matter.' It has not occurred to anyone that all lives matter from conception to natural death. Makes you think something very evil has taken over the thinking of people we expect would know better.

I think we are paying the price for too many years of the Gospel and the Ten Commandments being neglected, and the church of nice put in it's place.

14. Barb H

Barb H New Member

Ha! I read a satire article about giving all of the protesters trophies so they would go home feeling better. It was epic!

Beth B, Dolours, DonnaS and 3 others like this.
  15. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

The below is interesting for those, like me, who have forgotten about the handling of Absentee Ballots or for those that have forgotten the reason for the Electoral College.
    and it's.... a Bigeeee .... he didn't even mention the countless Dead People & Illegal Aliens voting in ChiTown, Philly and every other Democrat controlled Urban Paradise &/or "Sanctuary City". WE KNOW that there is massive voter fraud and WE KNOW it is 99% Democrat for the simple reason of the dead silence from the LeftStream Media on the subject. This election DemLibs "Pulled Out the Stops" .... why they are so angry at their failure ........ and why the Rent-a-Mob Anarchists. The Media/Obama Administration will ignore and give overt and covert support to the Anarchists .... just as they have done for the past EIGHT YEARS!! I'm afraid that Trump may well be a false dawn of Hope for Christians/Conservatives ...... or just another aspect of The Storm that must come to pass.
    It's Preparation, Vigilance and Prayer Time!!

"Hillary wins the popular vote – not"

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/hillary_wins_the_popular_vote__not_.html

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

Barb H, Beth B, Heidi and 1 other person like this.
  16. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Additionally, both candidates had prior knowledge that one wins the election via a majority in the electoral college. Trump just did a better job of attaining those votes with a minimum of expenditure. Had he needed to win the popular vote he would, of course, have tailored his campaign to that end.

Barb H, Beth B and Praetorian like this.
  17. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

That was part one of the plan. Part two was to make a majority of students stupid. Comman core is so corrupt that teachers can't even understand. It was created to pass the uneducated through middle school and high school. The basic reading writing and arithmetic is a thing of the past.

Know if you try, you are correct, even if you are incorrect.

:(

18. Fatima

Fatima Powers

This is what is so amazing in the Trump victory. He had to beat all the illegal votes (could by itself be way over 100,000) and all the other corruption that the democratic party is known for in elections. The mere fact that the Dem's fight tooth and nail to keep voters from having to show identity before voting say's it all. If the Republican's passed a law stating you must show proof of legal citizenship before you can vote, they would never loose an election again.

Barb H, DonnaS, Heidi and 3 others like this.
  19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Wow....my son just said this! He said the some of the libs on FB are even sdmitting it.

Barb H and Sam like this.
  20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Sooooo true!

Barb H and Byron like this.