‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Apr 8, 2021.

1. AED

AED Powers

Thank you. Yes I was very touched. All of your prayers! God is so good.

josephite, Michael Pio, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  2. BrianK

BrianK Guest

T cell immunity is much more important than antibodies present in the bloodstream, especially regarding long term immunity. Since the antibodies in the bloodstream tend to wane over time, Big Pharma wants us to obsess over those antibodies and forget the more important aspect of viral immunity, the T killer cells.

If they can convince the public the most important aspect of viral immunity is antibodies, and those only persist a couple months after their new vaccines, they can convince the public of the “necessity” of regular boosters.

This is all a long term big money marketing scam.

Don’t believe this BS about the necessity of antibodies. The key is T killer cells and they persist indefinitely.

3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

we think alike Michael! This is spiritual......imho

Michael Pio likes this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you Michael...it’s been a rough haul for a few years now. Any prayers are appreciated more than you’ll know!
    May God bless you! ( I implore my dear St Michael daily...he who is like God....for his protection! )

Sunnyveil, josephite, AED and 2 others like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you Brian! Please keep us informed here! They are now trying to push a third jab!

6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Ohhhhh AED! Praise Jesus! I’m so happy for all of you! Our Lord did not let you down!

Sunnyveil, josephite, AED and 3 others like this.
  7. BrianK

BrianK Guest

8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Michael Pio, Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  9. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

So thankful God Bless.

josephite, Michael Pio, AED and 2 others like this.
  10. BrianK

BrianK Guest

By that report, it seems 8,000 to 10,000iu per day is a reasonable dose for every adult.

I was taking 5,000iu per day until the pandemic, then I increased to 10,000iu per day all through the pandemic. I had thought I’d cut back to 5,000iu after the pandemic but now I’m going to stay at 10,000iu per day.

Apparently I had chronic low circulating Vitamin D levels prior to starting Vitamin D supplements. I was taking 3000iu daily for three years before I ever got it tested and then it was only 31, one point above the deficient level. Then I increased to 5,000iu per day.

The last it was checked a couple months ago it was only in the upper 40s, still not even into the middle of the “official” range. So I’m staying with 10,000iu myself. (Maybe more given my complicated medical history.)

Others may have drastically different results, so get your blood Vitamin D level checked before taking more than 5,000iu per day!

josephite, AED, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  11. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Thank you Brian and Beth, here is a study on how T cells are possibly affected.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22536382/

josephite and BrianK like this.
  12. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Thank you so very much Brian.
    I saw a study that seems to suggest T cells may be impaired.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22536382/

Last edited: May 9, 2021
    josephite, AED, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  13. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

A few years ago, I used to be always tired (10 hours of sleep were required with naps in between and still I was tired) And
    was depressed a lot. I had my vitamin D checked a few years back and was found to be low. My doctor gave me a prescription for 50000 mg of vitamin D and had me continue taking another 10000 mg over the counter daily. What a night and day difference. I am so thankful I was told by a friend to get my vitamin D checked

I no longer take the prescription but continue to take Supplments. I was told the first sign of “Overdosing” on vitamin D would be (for polite forum talk) “digestive issues”

Idk if that’s true or not but I play my daily/ weekly dosage using that as my sign. I still have my vit D checked yearly.
    I have not been really sick in almost 3 years (although the increased vit D and C, elderberry and the occasional zinc may also have helped.

14. andree

andree Powers

Wonderful to read this reminder, thank you Brian. I posted this in another thread, but was inspired to post it again here:

I find it fitting that an important part of our immune system is the T Cell, which I like to think of as a Tau, the sign of Christ. In my prayers, I place the Tau on those cells and ask Jesus to act there and defend us from any evil.

[​IMG]

Behold the Cross of the Lord!
    Be gone you enemy powers!
    The Lion of the tribe of Judah,
    the root of David
    has conquered.
    Alleluia!​

15. BrianK

BrianK Guest

josephite and Michael Pio like this.
  16. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

I am interested to hear more about ADE in relation to Covid.

josephite and Beth B like this.
  17. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

So india is reporting a new condition with covid that is extremely dangerous to young diabetics,, "black fungus" I cant help but think that this fungus is coming from the masks they wear surely this disease or fungus just loves moist warm air ???? funny they don't mention it in the report...

Mucormycosis: The 'black fungus' maiming Covid patients in India

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-57027829

18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Will the Germans pull their arm bands out of moth balls to make visible to everyone all those who did not vax? I wouldn’t be surprised. I’m carrying my Covid positive papers with me just in case. if you think you have Covid, please get tested and get it documented. A friend had the test and it initially came back indeterminate. Yesterday she retested to get proof she was positive to get the antibody test. It just came back positive and she is celebrating!

josephite, Michael Pio and AED like this.
  19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Michael Pio likes this.
  20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Brian, can we get a test for the T cells? And get it documented? Do they do it with the antibody test? I’m going to donate my plasma to the Red Cross as a therapy for others, will I be able to get my T Cell documented then?

josephite and Michael Pio like this.