Wow! You've got to hear this sermon!

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by sparrow, May 18, 2020.

1. sparrow

sparrow For you are worth more than many sparrows..

This brave young priest, Father James Altman of Saint James the Less in La Crosse Wisconsin, holds no punches on the times we are in and the closing of our Churches by the Bishops.
    If you want to hear just the sermon, it starts at around the 19 minute mark.

HeavenlyHosts, MMM, Carmel333 and 8 others like this.
  2. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Excellent. Thank you, Sparrow. If you have to go to youtube it's dated 5/12/20

Suzanne, Shae and sparrow like this.
  3. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

I watched and listened on YouTube. Thanks! Father’s homily was powerful even to his final words.

Suzanne, Shae, Byron and 2 others like this.
  4. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Sparrow, Thank you for posting this. Wow is right!(y)

The sermon is about 25 minutes long for others considering watching it.

Suzanne, Shae, sparrow and 1 other person like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

Oh this poor , poor young priest. not only will they nail him to the Cross they'll be flying in on high speed jets to nail him to the Cross with automatic nail guns. There'll be so many high level clerics seeking to give him a kick it'll be like a football crowd.

Prayers for this poor, poor priest.

He just so dead,dead, dead. That's where telling the whole and entire unvarnished truth gets you.

Prayers. Love it. But he's just so,so dead, dead, dead.

6. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

The Bishop in Tennessee he is speaking about is my Bishop here in Knoxville! Please pray much for him and for this very courageous Priest. Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!

Suzanne, Shae, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  7. padraig

padraig New Member

If he'd only molested children or been a pervert he would be fine. They'd send him for a rest cure down in Florida or get himself promoted, one or the other.

But he did something much more serious than that. He rightfully criticised the US Bishops in public , from the pulpit, about something in their Episcopal Purple hearts they know they're wrong on.

He's not only dead, they'll drive a stake through his young heart.

The exact same thing the Sanhedrin sent Christ to the Cross for. Preaching the Truth. Nothing will get you killed quicker.

I guess he couldn't take it anymore.

But of course he knew that before he even opened his mouth. A form of clerical suicide. Prayers.

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  8. padraig

padraig New Member

One thing about Bishops we know for sure now. They may not know how to deal with and are very slow with abusive or pervert priests or fellow Bishops and Cardinals but they're really experts and quick at closing down Churches and stopping Public Masses.

They're really, really good and fast at that.

Nice to know they're good at something.:)

sparrow, Suzanne and Byron like this.
  9. Byron

Byron Powers

Sparrow! Thank you. A wow priest! One of her cohorts. It’s all unveiling.

sparrow, Suzanne, Shae and 1 other person like this.
  10. Jo M

Jo M Archangels

Father is right, our test has arrived. A young priest with tremendous passion, I pray his Bishop is understanding.

sparrow, Suzanne, Shae and 2 others like this.
  11. Byron

Byron Powers

A lot if
    They are coming out now in defense against evil. Blatantly. Yes, they will have their Bishops uhhhhh stutter, but not for long. You will see her little cohorts coming out now more than ever. We must support them. Lots of prayers for these brave priests who are causing discomfort. Finally!

sparrow, Suzanne, Shae and 1 other person like this.
  12. Indy

Indy Praying

Wow, wow and wow, I needed to hear that sermon, so does everyone.

sparrow and Shae like this.
  13. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

You may also want to hear his homily of May 13th. This is one of Our Lady’s holy Sons!

sparrow, Byron, Suzanne and 1 other person like this.
  14. Shae

Shae Archangels

WOWEE!!! That was AMAZING!!! I wish everyone could hear this brave Priest speak!

sparrow and Suzanne like this.
  15. padraig

padraig New Member

The truth is such a fearsome thing. Sometimes when we hear Jesus speak you feel the anger and rage building against Him. I counted the bad names they used to call Jesus one time and stopped at 26. Count them yourself, Drunk, madman, in league with devil, blasphemous, glutton, sinner..the list goes on and on.

I was reading something an Exorcist wrote the other day though. He said that the Devils are forbidden to insult Our Blessed Lady.

But we on the other hand have the First Saturdays to make up for insults to Our Lady.

I wonder what would happen to us if we did as this young priest did and went around telling the Truth all the time? Scary. But I think this young man had simply had it to the back teeth and couldn't take it anymore. I very much sympathise. But we lay folk can get away with it quite easily. What are they going to do on us? But a young priest is dead in the water as soon as he opens his mouth. Poor man.

But I suppose very often you have to get mad as hell before you change things. :D:D

Bless Him. I hope they let him off the hook. Prayers.

Last edited: May 19, 2020
    sparrow and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  16. Rosalia66

Rosalia66 Principalities

I was amazed by this holy and righteous priest! His righteous anger reminded me how Jesus must have felt when He got angry in the temple. This poor priest was noticeably sad that he has to turn parishioners away. His homily was so genuine. Thank you for sharing this. How did you find it. I hope many more people hear of him.

17. Carmel333

Carmel333 Archangels

Wow thank you for posting this! I am blessed to live in his diocese, and I can tell you we have a lot of holy clergy in this area. When I came back to Church after my conversion in 1997, our Bishop was Raymond Burke whom I was able to meet personally during a dinner with friends. Of course back then he was not such a huge public prophet for God as he is now, but I remember thinking how holy and yet personable he was! Anyway, this sermon is so true! and thanks again for posting.

sparrow, Sam, HeavenlyHosts and 4 others like this.
  18. padraig

padraig New Member

It's funny how some Dioceses see m to attract really, really good clerics.

sparrow, Carmel333, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you, Sparrow.

sparrow likes this.