World on the Edge: Is something catastrophic about to happen?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by sparrow, May 7, 2016.

1. sparrow

sparrow For you are worth more than many sparrows..

2. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

sparrow likes this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

4. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Things are building, that is for sure.

DonnaS and sparrow like this.
  5. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  6. Kclark

Kclark Angels

The continued prophecy have not come to pass... No one knows the day or time, but I personally am growing wearing. I think signs abound (or may have always been we are just now more exposed because of the internet).
    Although I read daily, pray, and discern for many years have been watching . ....
    Nothing comes to pass

Katfalls and Carol55 like this.
  7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I see it all coming to pass. I see clearly the last of the indicators that Jesus spoke of taking place, the great apostasy of faith. I see all the other signs all abounding. All conditions expressed in scripture are here. I am not growing weary, I am preparing myself through prayer, fasting and study. We have a little time left within the Year of Mercy to which our Lords message to St. Faustina said would usher in 'my justice". Don't grow weary, take all to prayer. Talk to Jesus, for he said his yoke is easy and his burden light. God has a plan and it is being executed exactly to his will. Be at Peace.

Ed Kleese, DonnaS, Carol55 and 2 others like this.
  8. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Mark Mallets article today made me sit up. It seems the later part of the 'Storm' could include people rising from the dead. Hopefully that will be some years after I have left the planet earth.

Can anyone imagine bumping in to great aunt Dora years after they know she died in 1936 for example. :eek:

I like reading Mark Mallet; but boy could that topic cause a stir in the forum debates.

Dolours likes this.
  9. Kclark

Kclark Angels

Fatima
    Thank you for your encouragement! On MOG there are so many various views on locutionists, visionaries, prophecy and other that I am not being led astray, but increasingly disoriented.
    I do not deny or accept visionaries as truth, I just wait.... For example- waiting for conchita to provide the date- or waiting for the medigorjie visionaries to give the final secrets.....
    I see the signs and continue to do the work I have been called to do and continue raise two strong Catholic children...

My post was to identify if anyone else has been feeling this way and look for guidance to overcome this.
    Thank you

Sam likes this.
  10. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

You have a good attitude, I make the mistake of trying to figure out when and what exactly will happen - still trying my best not to do that.

11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Perhaps most are not listening to what God is revealing through his messengers. Well this messenger has some things to say about Obama the US election coming up and many other things God has allegedly shown her. The whole thing is worth a listen, but if you don't want to listen to all of it, start shortly before the 30 minute mark. I might add, like so many good bible believing Christians, yet apart from the fullness of the truth revealed only in and through the Catholic faith, this messenger speaks on the rapture in a Protestant way, but this will be one of the great surprises separated Christians will find out, as they will come to know the rapture as taking place via the Warning, not a physical lifting up and separating bodies from the physical earth during the tribulation.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  12. Dawn2

Dawn2 Archangels

not to change the subject, but Fr. Mitch Pacwa is on EWTN right now in the US, does anyone know if is he back to work or is this a taped show?

13. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I don't know whether that made me laugh or shiver more. I kinda hoped I would make it to Heaven before the end of the world, but I wouldn't fancy being one of the resurrected if it means another stint in the valley of tears.

We could lose our sanity watching for predictions to come true. Didn't some wise person say that we won't recognise many of the signs until after the event? I filter all the prophesies by ruling out anything non-Catholic (especially the likes of the twelve who studied Isaac Newton), and I take all unapproved Catholic predictions with a huge pinch of salt. There's enough approved Catholic prophesies along with the Bible to bamboozle us.

Between worrying about days of darkness, warnings, storms, rescues and climate change, we could turn ourselves into nervous wrecks and I'm sure that's not what God wants. My latest worry is sink holes. I had never heard of such a thing and now they seem to be happening everywhere. Living in a limestone area with plenty of rain, I'm wondering whether the ground could open up and swallow the house some night, turning my duvet into my shroud. Maybe it's best to be prepared and leave the timing to the Lord. That said, I can't resist reading the predictions, but I give as much credence to most of them as I would to a newspaper daily horoscope.

maryrose likes this.
  14. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

I was too quick to post that video of the 12 men, I replaced it with Issac Newton's theory which we'll see soon if there is anything to that. Many people of the past's interpretation of the second coming was misguided, I think that is why we were given more information through seers about the Warning/the Illumination.
    As Dolours states it is bamboozling.
    Edited to delete my comments ...not sure right now about Mark Mallett's thoughts.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  15. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

A buddy sent me this from a few years ago. Considering what we see going on around us and on the "News", this video is worth watching:
    "The Natural Law as a Restraint Against Tyranny" - Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

Carol55 and Sanctus like this.