Will 2021 be any better than 2020?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Clare A, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

Please share your thoughts on whether you think the new year will be better and in what ways. Also any prophetic words you receive/read about.

Here's a word received on January 1st by a leader in the Charismatic Renewal in the UK

New Dawn - Walsingham
    tSdpo1hnnsoSred ·
    ~ Prophetic Word received by Gary Stephens for 2021 ~
    Dear Brothers & Sisters,
    On the Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God (1st January) and the Second Sunday after Christmas (3rd January), I received the following Prophetic word:
    Isaiah Chapter 5: The Song of the Unfruitful Vineyard; Social Injustice Denounced and Foreign Invasion Predicted. I heard a long whistle blowing. A period of chastisement is coming upon the world (Isaiah 5:26). I saw a martyr’s crown for Israel/the Church. I saw a regular Churchgoer lose their usual seat. Ministries and positions will be removed from those in the Church who have taken their roles for granted; ‘New wine into new wineskins’ (Mark 2:22). I saw an image of the Crucified Christ with fog gathering and obscuring the Holy Face. A short time afterwards the fog dissipated. The Lord’s Face will be hidden for a time. We must cry out: ‘Restore us, O God of hosts; let Your face shine, that we may be saved’ (Psalm 80:7). I saw a woman who was just about to open a window but the handle was very dirty. I cleaned the handle and opened the window for her. A year of repentance and blessing. The Lord will bless His Church through Mary, Mother of God and uncover His face: ‘Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and thus put Me to the test, says the Lord of hosts; see if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you an overflowing blessing’ (Malachi 3:10; Numbers 6:24-26). There will be some who present serious obstacles to this blessing. I saw a Ciborium, full of grey cardboard “hosts” with a single hole through the middle of each “host”. The Ciborium was then tipped over and the “hosts” fell to the ground. BE wise, faithful, courageous, and zealous in defending the Liturgy of Holy Mass (Sacred Scripture and the Real Presence of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist).
    Gary Stephens
    New Dawn Chairman
    Jesus Christ is Lord, now and forever, Amen!
    St. Joseph, Protector of the Church, pray for us [​IMG]

Julia, Booklady and Muzhik like this.
  2. Booklady

Booklady Powers

I believe it will either be more of the same or getting progressively worse, as the tribulation progresses. Our Lady in Fatima was very clear, unless man changes, we are all heading towards chastisement.

I believe that this is a time to be holding onto Our Lady's mantle and following the narrow way clutching the rosary to our hearts. Much prayer, more than we have done before, I feel that she is asking us for more prayer to help her save more souls.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    Byron, HeavenlyHosts, Clare A and 2 others like this.
  3. Fede

Fede Archangels

Unfortunately I believe it will be progressively much worse. My husband is an optimist and I'm the one that keeps bringing in the reality of what's happening..we see things differently..I mean he sees it, but can't deal with it leaves it to prayer and tells me the world and the Church have been through worse. But at one point he told me he can't think as I do because he needs to work and keep up his positive outlook in life to do that. That hasn't stopped me from saying what I see or what I read, but my prayer life has increased dramatically and I have found Christ's peace and although I get upset with worldwide governments and everything that's being pushed on us and taken away as well and most importantly, the lack of respect for God, His absence in society, locked church doors and the lack of leadership in our Catholic Church, that hasn't taken away my peace. God is steering the ship and I pray I'm in it and no matter how rough the waves get, I'm not falling off and in prayer my family will get a life raft at the very least.. Jesus I trust in you.

4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Thank you for sharing this prophesy. I don't understand it to be honest, but it is nice to know God remembers us here in the UK. There are so many people getting messages all around the world, I wondered if God had forgotten us here in the UK.

We can Keep Watch and Pray. I do believe Our Lady will begin to reclaim her dowry sooner or later, a day that can't come soon enough for me.

The question I would ask is, could I be any better in 2021 than in 2020. With God anything is possible, and please God it will be a better year, even if everything falls apart with bumbling Boris at the helm and fumbling Francis at the bow, and as for the grumble in the jungle with sleepy Joe anything is possible, even civil war. Sigh!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    Donna259, Booklady and Clare A like this.
  5. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

Fede and Julia, I agree with both of you. I used to be an optimist but no longer. I can't see anything to be optimistic about. Even if Trump does, by an act of God, get the election results overturned, he faces outright rebellion from the demons of Antifa and BLM and the MSM will be their cheerleaders.

As for the UK, I think Boris was the better choice at the election (Corbyn was unthinkably bad).

As for 2021 - so far it's only the date that has changed. We are still living in 2020 with all of its restrictions. I dread the situation in America and avoid all the news as it's tainted and slanted. I know many people here are anti-vaxxers but I would say that once the vaccine program is over we will be out of lockdown. If this pandemic is anything like the last one, 100 years ago, there will be a 3rd wave but it won't be as lethal.

I came across a theory (probably an assertion!) that covid was punishment for Pachamama. The timing is eerily suggestive so I'm putting it out merely as an interesting thought. Certainly the world, especially the West, deserves punishment for many evils.

I'm going to study St Joseph a lot more and get to know him. That's my goal for this year.

Katfalls, Julia, Byron and 3 others like this.
  6. Christy Beth

Christy Beth Principalities

Not long ago I finished a book called "Preparing for the coming persecution." It was written a couple of years ago, if I remember correctly. Anyway, it paints a pretty ugly picture of this nation. Of course, the whole world is going to hell in a hand basket. Has been for awhile. So, will this year be any better than last year? I doubt it. I can't do much to "prepare" for what's ahead except to increase my prayers and read more. I'm trying to read more Christian books, mostly Catholic ones I've had awhile that I haven't read yet. But today I also got a couple of books by Stormie OMartain. They are about prayer, and I started reading one of them, about praying for your adult children. Since my daughter is 35, I figured I could use it. If it's any good. Anyway, I'm trying to get more serious about my faith after letting it slide for the past few years. When I first became a Catholic, I had plenty of zeal and read as much as I could to learn more about it. I found that RCIA got me started, but it was like Kindergarten. It only gave the basics, which make nice building blocks, but didn't really satisfy me completely. There is so much more to the faith that what is taught there! But I've let that slide lately. I was just starting to tithe regularly when the COVID crap hit. So now I'm going to have to figure out how to get my tithe turned in. Perhaps mail it in or something.

May God lead us to where He wants us to be, and use us to his glory.

Clare A, Julia, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  7. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Principalities

As Christmas was approaching, I found myself being unsettled and a bit depressed about what was coming after...the final results of the election, Biden's likely rise to power, the push of vaccines and the Great Reset... I was praying a lot more, but I was praying for protection and God to stop the Great Reset, etc. I'm still praying for those things but have shifted my personal focus. I'd been afraid for my children more than anything--if they'd be forced to take the vaccine, if things would get so bad with communism thst they'd starve to death, or worse, be taken from me--but as I've begun praying for strength and courage instead of begging for it all to go away, God has filled me with peace and trust.

I think sometimes when we focus on God's coming vengeance we forget that He is still a loving Daddy to those who run to Him like a child. I know in my life, He has gone to such lengths to show His care for me in the sweetest little things... Such small things that seem insignificant to the big picture of the world but which mattered to me, so they mattered to Him. When I was feeling afraid a couple weeks ago, I realized, you know, if my earthly dad--who with all his flaws loves me very much--somehow had the power and knowledge to determine what he thinks is the best outcome for me and my family in the times to come, asked me to just trust him and not worry... I'd trust him in a heartbeat. I'd breathe the biggest sigh of relief. And when I realized that, I DID breathe the biggest sigh of relief! Because God is my Dad and He, who loves me infinitely more than my earthly dad ever could, truly does have the power to choose the best outcome for me and my family! And He will, if I trust Him! If He wants to keep us safe, we will be safe. If He sees beautiful things will happen for our souls if we suffer, or are even martyred, then He will give us all the grace and strength we need to face it bravely. Have you ever heard of a martyr being terrified as he died for his faith? No! Martyrs are full of the strength and peace of Christ and go even singing to their death! So what are we afraid of?

In the last week or so, as I've gone from fear to trust, I've been freed to pray almost solely for what I know God is longing for: the salvation of as many souls as possible. We are beloved to God; He has us in the palm of His hand. Let's not waste any more time being afraid. Let's save souls for God in return for His great love and care! That's how I intend to spend my 2021.

Clare A, Mary's child, Julia and 6 others like this.
  8. garabandal

garabandal Powers

It has begun already.

We will be living in Prison Planet soon enough.

Katfalls likes this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

This a beautiful timely post. This abandonment to God's will is what every soul should desire. It takes a lifetime to get there sometimes. But complete trust is the goal. I loved your analogy to your earthly father. That is a realization I came to a while ago too.

Clare A, Mary's child, Julia and 3 others like this.
  10. Fede

Fede Archangels

That's so perfectly said and beautiful. Yes we all worry about our children and hope in our prayers for them. I've spoken to them about what's really happening. They believe it ..not sure if they believe all of it though and they do pray but I haven't been able to get them to go to confession. I was almost there, then we had the second lockdown.
    I too think like you do..that God's love is so much greater than we can imagine and I compare it to my love for my kids and then I realize also how much pain we cause Him, how upset He must be and how much patience He has. When Argentina legalized abortion and I watched all those thousands if not millions of people, but mostly women, jump up and down and cheer as if they had just won the world cup, tears ran down my face as they cheered for the murder of babies. And I wondered how angry and disappointed God must be with His children..I asked Him how much longer could He wait? And then to please come now. Then I prayed for them and for their leader as I saw him shake hands in congratulations as if they had done such a great thing. I read that at least 60% of Argentenians are catholic..how shameful..even our pope is Argentinian. Why didnt he pick up the phone and call them? I just think he may have been able to influence them...maybe I'm wrong and it wouldn't have but it would have at least reaffirmed our beliefs as catholics and shown worldwide that its wrong. God forgive us..We've become numb.

I too pray for the conversion of sinners especially when I say the Divine mercy Chaplet at 3 p.m.

We may end up in bunkers but God will give us strength. It's not what we want of course but we will pray as Jesus did in Gethsemane should it come to that. He is our father and we are His children and we put our Trust in Him.

I wanted to ask you if you pray the Surrender Novena. It really helped me at the beginning of this pandemic.

Clare A, Mary's child, Julia and 2 others like this.
  11. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Principalities

No, I haven't prayed that, but I'll look into it, thank you.

Mary's child likes this.