Why the Miracle of Garabandal is not till Apr. 2024 at earliest...

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Xavier, Apr 25, 2020.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Glenn, I thought I read somewhere that it would be “within a year” but not in “the same year”. Could you please clarify this for me. Thank you. Lynne

Xavier likes this.
  2. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Sorry you remember it incorrectly, that's never been said by a Visionary. Also I did clarify above by posting the actual quote & magazine.

Xavier likes this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Glad you found your way back. Occasionally, we all have differences, so don’t worry!:)

Xavier and Carol55 like this.
  4. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Welcome back!

Xavier and Beth B like this.
  5. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Thank you.

Booklady and Xavier like this.
  6. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

Ok i know the Bible Code may be all talk maybe even heretical for all I know but idk if I knew how to work that code whether I wouldn’t search for “Warning Year” I’m sure it would be vague but there is a part of me hoping it’s like tomorrow!

everything in me cries “Maranatha!”

Xavier, Byron and Joan J like this.
  7. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

:coffee:;):rolleyes:you and most of us, here & off forum!!!

My Dad acknowledges the Warning & events after, now that he had read Wayne Weibel plus others on similar topics. My approach has been, let the writing do the speaking!

My peace comes solely from Christ, as I RIP that mask off the moment I step outside of any business. I am now wearing a plastic shield at church.

Last wk Tuesday, one of my priests made a remarkable point. He urged us to have the courage to renounce all authority but God. In the same reference, he said he was wretched.

I've wanted to email him about that ever since.

Xavier and Sam like this.
  8. Xavier

Xavier "In the end, My Immaculate Heart will Triumph."

Thanks, everyone. Interesting posts.

So, thanks to Glenn's posts, and the interviews with the Garabandal Seers documented in them, I think it is clear that: (1) The Miracle will be in April of an Even Year. (2) The Warning will be in Jan-March of that same Even Year.

Then, only 3 April Thursdays within the specified 8th to 16th range fall on the Feast Days of known Eucharistic Martyrs.

Miracle Date: April 11th, Thursday, 2024: (St. Stanislaus); Warning Date: Jan-Mar 2024
    Miracle Date: April 11th, Thursday, 2030: (St. Stanislaus); Warning Date: Jan-Mar 2030
    Miracle Date: April 13th, Thursday, 2034: (St. Hermenegild); Warning Date: Jan-Mar 2034

If the Warning is in the next 15 years, and the assumptions are right, and the dates are not changed, it has to be one of these.

I think the Warning may still be 10-15 years away. There's a slight probability, say, 40% for 2024. If not, either 2030 or 2034.

TinNM and Booklady like this.
  9. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

St. Stanislaus, was Bishop of Cracow who was martyred while celebrating Mass 49 YEARS OLD. He does not fit the description.
    Several possible problems with St. Hermenegild, who by some accounts was Spanish, and Conchita said the martyr saint was not Spanish. We have no idea how old he was, though he was a grown, married man leading a revolt, so it would not have been clear to her that this was "a young martyr of the Eucharist" and also he does not fit the description Conchita gave after she consulted the calendar in her home.

I gave up years ago, I can find fault with every name given.

TinNM and Sam like this.
  10. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

Glenn, what do you think of this analysis I saw:

[​IMG]
    Miracle Sign on "Martyr of the Eucharist" Feast Day
    The only considered "Martyr's of the Eucharist" on the day of the Miracle sign are St. Imelda, May 13th and St. Hermenegild, April 13 in the three month time-frame of March, April or May. St. Imelda has been a favorite over the years, since the 1960s because of the unique circumstances of her martyrdom. Imelda Lambertini, was born in 1322, and as a child, spent much time in prayer, arranging flowers and pictures in a special place of devotion, in her home. At nine, she entered into a Dominican convent. She was especially attracted to the presence of the Lord in the Eucharist and at the Tabernacle. Her all-consuming desire was to receive Our Lord in Holy Communion. She was known to ask: "Tell me, can anyone receive Jesus into his heart and not die?"

On the evening of the vigil of Ascension Thursday at Mass, Imelda, eleven years old, was the only one not allowed to receive communion. A child had to be 12 years old. At the end of Mass, Imelda knelt near the tabernacle and as the other nuns were leaving, they noticed a Sacred Host hovering in the air above Imelda. The priest was alerted, and he placed the Eucharist on a paten. Contemplating the design of Heaven to give Imelda her first communion, he placed the Host in her mouth. She smiled, and seemed to be euphoric, then fell into an unconscious state to the floor. When they lifted her up again, she had died in rapture of her first communion with Our Lord. The date was May 12, 1333. The traditional feast day is the day a saint dies, but her official feast day has been May 13. Her body is incorruptible and lies in the church of San Sigismondo, in Bologna, Italy. She is called, "Patroness of fervent First Holy Communion." The next time that St. Imelda's feast day falls on the Thursday, will be on May 13, 2021. St. Hermenegild's feast day, falling on a Thursday, will only transpire on April 13, 2023.

I now believe this riddle, will unfold in 2021 for Martyr of the Eucharist: The Miracle sign will take place after the Warning but within a year after the Warning. It must take place on the feast day of a "Martyr of the Eucharist" that falls on a Thursday. It must occur on or between the 8th and the 16th of the month and only during one of the months of either March, April, or May.3 In 2021, the Thursday will be May 13. This is the feast day of St. Imelda Lambertini and is also the feast of the Ascension of Jesus Christ. He was the true martyr of the Eucharist.

In this case, the earliest day that the Warning could come, on any Friday, is after May 13, 2020, up to almost a year before the day of the Miracle and Miracle signs.

[​IMG]

Xavier likes this.
  11. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Sorry Donna, you missed alot of important facts of the " Miracle Martyr".
    #1. It cant be St Imelda, the Martyr is a "young male"
    #2. The Warning is in an "even year" , and the "same year "as the Miracle (Both as per Mari Loli)
    #3. The Miracle is in April.

All the facts & quotes are on my "Garabandal ,answers & info " page.

Here's a list to help you

“MIRACLE DAY MARTYR” CRITERIA

A young male martyr of the Eucharist.

Because of the first statement, it is male , not female.

Not being of Spanish heritage. (as per Conchita).

The Miracle is in April, so must the feast day.

Feast day must fall between the 8th-16th.

His feast day will coincide with an Ecclesiastical event in the church.

Since the " Miracle Saint" information came about in 1963, it would have to be the Traditional Latin Mass schedule. The Novus Ordo didn't start until 1965. ( It is possible that his name did not appear on the calendar in 1963,so that complicates things. Saints feast days do move)

Last edited: May 1, 2021
    Xavier likes this.
  12. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

Byron, Booklady and Xavier like this.
  13. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

14. Sam

Sam Powers

Also Blessed Imelda has only been beatified. So would her name be on a calendar as a saint in 1963?

Xavier likes this.
  15. Xavier

Xavier "In the end, My Immaculate Heart will Triumph."

Hi Donna. I just looked through that site again today, and that article has been updated. https://afterthewarningto2038.com/how-do-we-know-the-dates.php

Miracle Sign on "Martyr of the Eucharist" Feast Day
    [​IMG]
    Martyr of the Eucharist 31
    The only considered "Martyr's of the Eucharist" on the day of the Miracle sign are St. Imelda, May 13th, St. Stanislaus, April 11th, and St. Hermenegild, April 13 in the three-month timeframe of March, April or May. May 13, 2021 for the feast of St. Imelda on a Thursday is not going to take place for the day of the Miracle. The time for the possible warning this year has already passed.

The next Eucharistic Martyr in line will be St. Hermenegild, falling on a Thursday, to transpire on April 13, 2023 for the unfolding of the day of the Miracle and Miracle signs. A brief history allows us to understand why Heaven brings the martyrdom of St. Hermenegild to our attention. It has been presumed he was in his early twenties. It seems appropriate to our times.

Leovigild, the King of Spain, who followed the heresy of Arianism, had two sons by his first wife Theodosia, namely, Hermenegild and Recared. They were educated in Arianism. Arianism asserts that Jesus, the Son of God, was created by God the Father, was neither co-eternal nor consubstantial, denying the divinity of Christ. An Alexandrian Catholic priest Arius proposed this heretical position, sometime after 250 A.D. and it spread throughout the Eastern and Western Roman empires. This heresy was condemned at the Council of Nicaea in 325 A.D. 29

Hermenegild, the eldest, was married to Ingondes, a zealous Catholic; her example, from the faith and direction of St. Leander, Bishop of Seville, persuaded the prince to renounce Arian errors becoming a true Catholic according to the magisterial teachings. As a prince in Spain, he was honored by all Catholics, but his father was not happy with his beliefs nor his influence. Leovigild sought to destroy his son. Hermenegild escaped for a time, seeking refuge in a particular sacred church, where his brother Ricared came to him and gave a message of pardon from his father. Hermenegild gave into the promise of his father. After they reached the camp of His father, King Leovigild had him stripped of his princely clothes, chained and thrown into the tower of Seville, after some time placing him in a horrid dungeon trying to force him into the heretical errors. Hermenegild relayed to his father not swaying from his faith: "I confess your goodness to me has been extreme. I will preserve to my dying breath the respect, duty, and tenderness which I owe you; but is it possible that you should desire me to prefer worldly greatness to my salvation? I value the crown as nothing; I am ready to lose scepter and life too, rather than abandon the divine truth."

On Easter Eve, his father tried to seduce him to change his mind by sending him an Arian Bishop with Communion, but Hermenegild refused to receive from the hands of a heretical Bishop. When his father, King Leovigild heard this, he was furious, that his son would not relent. Leovigild sent soldiers to slay him on the spot. They went into the prison and found the saint calm and ready to die, where they rushed at him, striking him with an axe, over the head, killing him.

Leovigild suffered much guilt and on his deathbed requested Bishop Leander, to instruct his son, Recared to the truth about Christ and His Divinity but Leovigild did not convert. King Recared and the whole kingdom of the Visigoths in Spain converted to the truth. Hermenegild received the crown of martyrdom on the 13th of April, 586. His body remains at Seville. 30

This riddle will now unfold at the earliest in 2023 for Martyr of the Eucharist: The Miracle sign will take place after the Warning but within a year after the Warning. It must take place on the feast day of a "Martyr of the Eucharist" that falls on a Thursday. It must occur on or between the 8th and the 16th of the month and only during one of the months of either March, April, or May.

In 2023, the Thursday will be April 13. This is the feast day of St. Hermenegild, a martyr of the Eucharist.

In this case, the earliest day that the Warning could come, on any Friday, is after April 13, 2022, up to almost a year before the day of the Miracle and Miracle signs on April 13, 2023.

The next feast day of a Martyr of the Eucharist is St. Stanislaus' that falls on the Thursday, April 11, 2024.
    The next feast day of St. Imelda falling on the Thursday, will be on May 13, 2027.
    The next feast day of St. Hermenegild falling on the Thursday, will be on April 13, 2028."

So the author lists 2023, 2024, 2027 and 2028 as the next four possible years. If you believe only even years are possible, as Glenn said, only 2024 and 2028 are.

So I think the title of this thread will turn out to be correct in the end, lol. I don't think we will see the Warning before April 11, 2024. Let's pray and wait and see.

Booklady and Donna259 like this.
  16. Booklady

Booklady Powers

You are a blessing to us all, Joan.

Xavier and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  17. SteveD

SteveD Archangels

The book 'The Star on the Mountain' was recommended by Joey Lomangino at a gathering I attended in 1977. The book contains the information that Conchita told an 'elderly person' (in 1961) to take care of their health so that they should be alive to see the miracle. Assuming that the person involved was at least 60 in 1961, he/she should now be 120 years old. So all you need to do is trace that person (Guiness book of records?) and estimate their remaining life span! Which, I suppose as likely as Our Lady setting impossible riddles.

TinNM likes this.
  18. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Oh my goodness, Booklady!! That is so sweet of you to say!! Some days we all need a little reminder.:love:

Hang in there! The headings in my LifeSite email tonight brings me to my knees at the foot of the cross.

Padraig, thank you. Thank you everyone for being here!!

Jesus, I completely trust in You!!

19. Byron

Byron Powers

20. non sum dignus

non sum dignus Archangels

Since only Loli knew the year, Conchita's advice was not indicative of the year.

TinNM likes this.