Who could be the next pope?

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by sponsa Christi, Jun 5, 2018.

1. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

In other words, he should only not be criticised for the things that don't really matter, anyway.

He's been talking this week about clean energy. He can say all he wants about this kind of thing, it makes little difference to what truly counts.

sterph likes this.
  2. Dolours

Dolours Guest

The part you bolded is invariably omitted and even when it isn't omitted, more often than not it is ignored. It isn't judging a person's soul to make an assessment of where things are headed based on past performance.

I'm sorry if I have caused you offence. I only got embroiled in this argument when I saw the ridiculous statement that Pope Francis has nobody but God standing with him.

Praetorian and AED like this.
  3. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

Hello Aviso, do you believe that Francis is the last Pope in all history, or that he is the last before the era of peace? Because I particularly think that the Pope who will reign in the age of peace will not be the same who will reign in the time of the Tribulation

padraig likes this.
  4. Pope Francis is just another Pope. The major events of end times will not happen now. There will be more popes. The tribulation will start in 30’s or 50’s. In my opinion it will be in 50’s.

People who wants the tribulation now will be angry with God lol. The timeline of Garabandal was revoked. It will happen later.

AED likes this.
  5. I know a person who prayed for 20 years to be aware about the time would start the christian persecution and the necessity to stock food etc. After 20 years of prayer, in the year 2015, he heard the voice of God saying a quantity of days that corresponds a time between 2050-2053

People do not know the mercy of GOD. The events was delayed and the time of GOD is always different than ours

AED likes this.
  6. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

Hello, how did you find out about this?

7. Aviso

Aviso Angels

Probably DeGaulle (what a great name), by the way the Prophecy of Saint Malachy is taken very seriously even in Rome, this was told to me some years ago and during the Pontificate of Pope Benedict, in fact I was in contact with some relatives who met the Pope in Rome that time, of course some news within the Walls as we are saying between us, might looks inbelievable to many if they were public but this is it, any way but if necessary let me reassure some of you, yes we still have many Princes of the Church with open eyes and at the Service of the Lord even today, thanks God.

DeGaulle, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  8. Aviso

Aviso Angels

Hi Luan, we need a Pope who will Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate as requested in Fatima by the Queen of Heaven, this was not done yet despite rumors and so on, Pope Francis won't be this Pope at least to me, Benedict is too old even if with God all is possible, de facto we will probably have a new Pope after Francis, thank you.

9. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Luan and Prince of Peace, When you state "tribulation" I wonder what exactly you are referring to? I hope that you don't mind me asking, it is not a trick question but I wonder if you could both explain further. I, like Aviso, follow Garabandal and I pretty certain that Luan does also. I don't claim to know as much as Aviso does about Garbandal but I do know that Mari Loli and Jacinata spoke of a communist tribulation that proceeds the Warning. Is this what you are referring to when you state "tribulation"? Thank you both.

http://www.1260.org/Mary/Apparitions_Garabandal/Garabandal_Apparitions_Great_Tribulation_en.htm

10. Aviso

Aviso Angels

I can confirm this link from Carol55, it is all about Communism and Fatima but not about the Russia of Putin on the contrary, by the way let me add few words using this comment, some are telling me in private that I might be in contact with President Putin, that's not the truth, I know for sure some relatives who are close to Putin but not me directly, what I want to tell clearly, my Friends many and even today are working in the dark to get the Consecration of Russia as soon as possible, in other word it's always an emergency for many of us, thank you.

11. AED

AED Powers

Wow! That's good news Aviso.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Pray that it happens very soon

DeGaulle likes this.
  13. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

hello Carol I am referring to the tribulation that precedes the Age of Peace (communist revolutions, Third War, martyrdom of a Pope) that will occur before the period of Antichrist and False Prophet.

ComeSoon!, HeavenlyHosts and Carol55 like this.
  14. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Luan, Thank you. I suppose that I am on the fence about some of the details, I guess that we are supposed to be because of free will. I could see things happening a number of different ways, although some times I convince myself about certain aspects though. Would you say that you believe that Chastisement spoken of at Garabandal will definitely come and you have included that Chastisement in what you refer to as the tribulation? And what do you think a "communist revolution" will consist of? Thanks again.

15. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

Hello Carol, I believe there will be a great economic crisis and then the outbreak of Communist revolts across Europe, I imagine as in the prophecy of Blessed Elena Leonardi, the communist banner will be placed at the top of St. Peter's Basilica, they will be victorious for a period of time and the pope will be martyred. All this will make Europe an easy target for enemy nations, I believe this will bring the beginning of the Third War.

padraig likes this.
  16. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

I ask forum members to tell me when my translation is bad because I use google translate

17. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Luan, Thank you. Your posts are always comprehendible in my opinion.
    I am not very familiar with Blessed Elena Leonardi's prophecies but I would love to hear more about them. I have heard what you have stated about a flag or communist banner or such on the top of St. Peter's Basilica. If you have a link or more information about this seer please feel free to post about it. Thank you again.

Edited to add:
    I found the following link which includes some information about Blessed Elena Leonardi's prophecies, https://www.sign.org/articles/cardinals-will-oppose-cardinals .

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    Luan Ribeiro, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

Very easy to understand Luan.

Carol55, Praetorian and Luan Ribeiro like this.
  19. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

Hello Carol, on this site there is a lot of information about the life of Sister Elena Leonardi and her prophecies
    http://www.mysticsofthechurch.com/2011/09/blessed-elena-aiello-mystic-stigmatic.html
    Our Blessed Mother speaks: “The world today is honoring me, but my Motherly Heart is bleeding, because the enemy is at our doors! Men are offending God too much! If I were to show you the number of sins committed in a single day, you would die of horror and sorrow! The sins that distress God the most, are those of the souls who should perfume the air with the fragrance of their virtues. Instead, they contaminate (by their sinful lives) those who come near them.”

“The times are grievous. The whole world is in turmoil, because IT HAS BECOME WORSE THAN AT THE TIME OF THE DELUGE!”

“Everything is in suspense, like a thread; when this thread breaks, the justice of God will fall like a thunderbolt and will complete its terrible course of purification.”

Sister Elena asked, “What will become of Italy?”

The Virgin Mary answered: “Italy, my daughter, will be humiliated, purified in blood, and must suffer much, because many are the sins of this beloved country, seat of the Vicar of Christ. You cannot imagine what will happen! In those sad days there will be much anguish and weeping. There will be a great revolution, and streets will be red with blood.”

“The Pope will suffer much, and all this suffering will be like an agony, which will shorten his earthly pilgrimage. His successor will guide the boat in the tempest.”

“However the punishment of the impious will not be delayed. That day will be most fearful in the world! The earth will tremble, all humanity will be shaken! The wicked and the obstinate will perish in the tremendous severity of the justice of the Lord.”

“Launch at once a message into the world, to advise men to return to God by prayers and penances, and to come with confidence to my Immaculate Heart. My intercession must be shown, because I am the Mother of God, of the just, and of sinners. Through prayer and penance, my mercy will be able to hold back the hand of God’s justice.”

PROPHESIES OF 1959
    Jesus, dripping with blood and with painful and suffering look, said: “Do you wish to unite with Me in My agony? See how much I suffer! The sins of men have reduced me to this! What bitterness is poured into this Heart, pierced by many souls, who instead of loving me with sacrifices, and in flight from sinful vanities of the corrupt world, commit much iniquity.”

“Help me to suffer by consoling my grieved Heart, and make reparation for the many sins. Oh my beloved bride, if you knew the pain that my Heart suffers from the loss of so many souls! Satan travels victorious over all the sinful earth. I need generous souls to appease the outraged justice of the Father, because the world is headed for imminent ruin. The hours of darkness are near!”

“Then, the Madonna appeared to me, sad and shedding tears. She said”: ‘This great mantle which you see, is the expression of my mercy for covering sinners and for saving them. Men, instead, cover themselves with even more filth, and do not want to confess their real faults. Therefore, the justice of God will pass over the sinful world to purify humanity for so many sins, openly committed and hidden, especially those which corrupt youth.’

‘In order to save souls, I wish that there be propagated in the world the consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mediatrix of men, devoted to the Mercy of God, and to the Queen of the Universe.’

‘The world will be once more afflicted with great calamity; with bloody revolutions; with great earthquakes; with famines; with epidemics; with fearful hurricanes; and with floods from rivers and seas. But if men do not return to God, purifying fire will fall from the Heavens, like snowstorms, on all peoples, and a great part of humanity will be destroyed!’

‘No longer do men speak according to the true spirit of the Gospel. The immorality of the times has ‘reached a peak. But men do not listen to my motherly warnings, so the world must soon be purified.’

[​IMG]
    Hemography- blood writing (See Natuzza Evolo article for more info)
    ‘RUSSIA WILL MARCH UPON ALL THE NATIONS OF EUROPE, PARTICULARLY ITALY, AND WILL RAISE HER FLAG OVER THE DOME OF ST. PETER’S. Italy will be severely tried by a great revolution, and Rome will be purified in blood for its many sins, especially those of impurity! The flock is about to be dispersed and the Pope must suffer greatly.’

‘The only valid means for placating Divine Justice is to pray and do penance, returning to God with sincere sorrow for the faults committed, and then the chastisement of Divine Justice will be mitigated by mercy. Humanity will never find peace, if it does not return to my Immaculate Heart as Mother of Mercy, and Mediatrix of men; and to the Heart of my Son Jesus!’

GOOD FRIDAY — 1960
    The Madonna speaks: “How youth lives in perdition! How many innocent souls find themselves enwrapped in a chain of scandals. The world has become as a flooded valley, overflowing with filth and mud. Some of the most difficult trials of Divine Justice are yet to come, before the deluge of fire.”

“I, for a long time, have advised men in many ways, but they do not listen to my maternal appeals, and they continue to walk the paths of perdition. But soon terrifying manifestations will be seen, which will make even the most obdurate sinners tremble!”

“Great calamities will come upon the world, which will bring confusion, tears, struggles and pain. Great earthquakes will swallow up entire cities and countries, and will bring epidemics, famine, and terrible destruction ESPECIALLY WHERE THE SONS OF DARKNESS ARE, (pagan or anti-God nations).”

"In these tragic hours, the world has need of prayers and penance, because the Pope, the priests, and the Church are in danger. If we do not pray, Russia will march upon all of Europe, and particularly upon Italy, bringing much more ruin and havoc! Hence the priests must be in the front line of defense of the Church, by example and sanctity in life, for materialism is breaking forth in all nations and evil prevails over good.”

“The rulers of the people do not understand this, because they do not have the Christian spirit; in their blindness, do not see the truth.”

“In Italy, some leaders like rapacious wolves in sheep’s’ clothing, while calling themselves Christians — open the door to materialism, and, fostering dishonest actions, will bring Italy to ruin; but many of them, too, will fall in confusion.”

“Propagate the devotions to my Immaculate Heart, of Mother of Mercy, Mediatrix of men, who believe in the mercy of God, and of the Queen of the Universe.”

“I will manifest my partiality for Italy, which will be preserved from the fire, but the skies will be covered with dense darkness, and the earth will be shaken by fearful earthquakes which will open deep abysses. Provinces and cities will be destroyed, and all will cry out that the end of the world has come! Even Rome will be punished according to justice for its many and serious sins, because here sin has reached its peak.”

“Pray, and lose no time, lest it be too late; since dense darkness surrounds the earth and the enemy is at the doors!”

[​IMG]

Fatima and AED like this.
  20. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

The Madonna speaks: “The hour of the justice of God is close, and will be terrible!”

“Tremendous scourges are impending over the world, and various nations are struck by epidemics, famines, great earthquakes, terrific hurricanes, with overflowing rivers and seas, which bring ruin and death.”

“If the people do not recognize in these scourges (of nature) the warnings of Divine Mercy, and do not return to God with truly Christian living, ANOTHER TERRIBLE WAR WILL COME FROM THE EAST TO THE WEST. RUSSIA WITH HER SECRET ARMIES WILL BATTLE AMERICA; WILL OVERRUN EUROPE.

The river Rhine will be overflowing with corpses and blood. Italy, also, will be harassed by a great revolution, and the Pope will suffer terribly.”

“Spread the devotion to my Immaculate Heart, in order that many souls maybe conquered by my love and that many sinners may return to my Maternal Heart. Do not fear, for I will accompany with my maternal protection my faithful ones, and all those who accept my urgent warnings, and they — especially by the recitations of my Rosary — will be saved.”

“Satan goes furiously through this disordered world, and soon will show all his might. But, because of my Immaculate Heart, the triumph of Light will not delay in its triumph over the power of darkness, and the world, finally, will have tranquility and peace.”

Fatima likes this.