When the Roof Falls In.

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by padraig, Jun 23, 2021.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

The greater the saint, the greater the Cross. Life itself is a walk on Calvary. People who turn away from God do not cease to suffer, it is only they remove meaning and purpose to it all. They enter into hell even before they die.

2. padraig

padraig Powers

Watching that video of Zachary King and Satanism really, really has me wondering about just how many Satanists we have in the Church at the moment, especially amongst our clergy. Certainly many of them are showing strong signs of it...mmm

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

A very holy Bishop said to us one time that the Holy Spirit is a wind that comes along and blows over the houses of cards we keep on building, forcing us to rebuild better.

This is no bad thing.

AED and TinNM like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

Win
    "Windswept House "delves into this. Malachi Martin spoke of it over and over. It is a big red pill to swallow but it sure explains a lot.

Michael Pio and padraig like this.
  5. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

you know I always loved Malachi Martin, then I watched this expose by Taylor Marshall on him. It's very interesting. Now I am on the fence....it's about an hour long.....

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

for your discernment

7. padraig

padraig Powers

I know people may deny this, but I specifically heard Fr Hardon SJ who was a saint and tremendously learned , specifically reject and rebuke Malachi Martin at a public conference. I heard this quite clearly. I always had my doubts about Malachi, but this settled it for me.

I will try to find a copy of this but there are hours and hours of Fr Hardon's talks...

AED, Donna259 and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  8. Mary Crowder

Mary Crowder Archangels

Padraig, This is super scary to me! I lived in Tallahassee Florida. I went to college there! I never heard of this before.

HeavenlyHosts and padraig like this.
  9. padraig

padraig Powers

Listen to Zack's talk Mary and see. Perhaps I misheard. He goes into very considerable detail.

Mary Crowder likes this.
  10. Mary Crowder

Mary Crowder Archangels

Padraig, I certainly will. And I will let you know. Thanks!

padraig likes this.
  11. padraig

padraig Powers

His real name isn't Zachary King. I think he was on the forum yonks ago, I don't know if he still is.:)

12. Mary Crowder

Mary Crowder Archangels

Padraig, This one was scary, in that the two seems so clean cut, and well spoken. Hating Trump got a lot of new member for them, that is really disturbing! They are clearly demoncrats, and that party shares all their values. I t was upsetting to know they were going to set up an abortion clinic. Poor little babies, being offered up to satan. Please, Jesus save us and these little babies from these very evil people!

Sam likes this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

I didn't care for their discussion. They got some facts plain wrong and no corrections. They spoke disrespectfully. The elderly woman I knew well from eastern Europe who was to all who knew her a living saint--believed his authenticity. Her family were Czech nobility murdered by the communists. She knew John XXIII when she was a child and he was just a priest. I wouldn't be surprised if she had known Fr Hardon. I have been back and forth myself on M. Martin but more recently (her evalauation was influential) I have seen him as a truth teller who was brutally calumniated. A prophet who was given a knowledge of what was coming. A life line to devout Catholics who were in near despair in the 70's -90's. Was he an eccentric raconteur? Yes. But he never spoke falsely that I could see. The calumney waged against him was relentless. But after he died the head of the Jesuits admitted he was a priest in good standing who had been released from his Jesuit vows by Pope Paul VI personally and directly. Just as Malachi had always claimed. Why did his former order say those things for years causing good but uninformed Churchmen to write him off or outright condemn him? BTW he saw what was happening to Ireland years ago and spoke of it.
    I am sure he had his "warts"--who doesn't? And he like the rest of us will have to do-- had to go through the personal judgement. I hope he made it safely "home." He spoke often of the necessity of keeping his faith and dangers assaulting faith at every turn. He left the Jesuits so he wouldn't lose his soul. (Another thing he said). Sorry for the rant but T. Marshall and friend were snarky and misinformed in that podcast.

Byron and Malachi like this.
  14. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

yes, I didn't know how to take it. I'm still discerning.

AED likes this.
  15. TinNM

TinNM Archangels

Byron, padraig and AED like this.
  16. maryrose

maryrose Powers

What a wonderful inspirational story you tell. God is always working and is reaching into the lives of every member of your family and beyond. Faith is always rewarded.

AED, Byron, Blizzard and 3 others like this.
  17. Fede

Fede Archangels

Padraig and Purple Flower, thank you for sharing these times in your lives. You are both very courageous. I agree with you, it is the struggles and its when we are at the very bottom that we search for our Lord more than ever before and He gives us the courage to get up, and start again. I have said many times , its the struggles and suffering that has made me who I am today. At the time we do not see it, the pain is so great. But when we are able to turn around and look back we realize why God allowed us to go through it and we recognize the blessing.

Sam, AED, Blizzard and 2 others like this.
  18. padraig

padraig Powers

I think we see this in the Gospel with the Apostles, don't we? They are taken apart and put right back together again from the Death of Christ through to Pentecost.

It is the same with the Church at the moment with the roof falling in. But Our Lady has promised us a New Pentecost with the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart.

It's difficult to see light at the moment the Darkness is so great and Satan seems to Triumph everywhere. But there are glimmers of a new Church being born. I see it , for instance in my own Church for instance with people spending very long periods in Adoration each day. Benediction also every day. The wonderful young priests that are being ordained. The extraordinary Catholic lay folk who are taking leadership. The amount of hidden saints and mystics....the ongoing Marian Apparitions.

There are a thousand,thousand signs of hope and rebirth.

But still I think the roof has to fall in even further. You can see this happening right before our very eyes. I was rereading a message from Our Lady of Good Success last night,which warned that, 'He who has the obligation to speak out will stay silent...'

[​IMG]

Michael Pio, AED and Blizzard like this.
  19. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

And also (from the same source):

The corruption of the church will begin from the very top. “

20. Fede

Fede Archangels

Yes, I see this as well. It is very sad, but I also think that it has been prophesied and it needs to happen so that we can get to the Triumph of her Immaculate Heart. But in the meantime we will have to live through terribile times. So much worse to come and only God will get us through it. We are so fortunate that He has allowed Our Mother to come to our aid all these years. She has brought many back to Her Son. We will need to hold on to Her hand very tightly, or we will be swept away in the great storm that's about to befall the earth. Prayer must become our whole life. Everything we do to be offered for God's glory and for the salvation of souls.
    Its going to be difficult, but the Holy Eucharist is our strength, and God will provide.

Denise P, Sam, AED and 3 others like this.