What is this really about?

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by fallen saint, Sep 8, 2021.

1. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

Is Covid real...yes, a few friends have died and my sister is long hauler.

Should we get vaccinated...who knows!

but what does all this really mean?

Seems like the world is having the great test... to see if they can control the population.

Forced vaccinations, you can’t buy, sell or trade without vax. Passports with biometrics.

It all seems mighty strange that people are gradually being brainwashed to accept girls are boys and boys are girls.

And people using words exactly identical to push narrative. (Mass Possession)

Or videos of people...demons manifesting, angry at others because of political beliefs or abortion.

is it the final days? Looks that way????

no reason to really get upset! Life still moves forward and all God asks is...we do the things we are asked to do.

interesting time.

brother al

2. jackzokay

jackzokay Archangels

Excellent post..
    All so true.
    We must continue in our duty.
    PS. It's Our Lady's birthday today...

Malachi, Mary's child, Beth B and 5 others like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

Something Marino Restrepo said in one of his talks (Catholic lay evangelist) really sticks with me. He said Jesus told Pilate "my kingdom is not of this world" and we should remember this. Our kingdom is not of this world. We are only passing through. It helps to keep perspective.

DeGaulle, maryrose, Malachi and 7 others like this.
  4. jackzokay

jackzokay Archangels

5. thomas21

thomas21 Archangels

Science serves as a dogma for most people.

I recently read a book on the scientific method. It is total hokum to say evolution is a theory like gravity. Gravity is easy to verify. Evolution is one possible explanation of the facts. Because genes vary over time you are expected to believe fish can become cows given the magic of time. But you can allow for genetic variations while not necessarily concluding ape to man evolution. That is, there are alternate explanations for facts. You just aren't allowed to promote them, because "the science" says so. The scientific method is founded on doubt, but doubting "the science" makes you a heretic of the modern world.

Same thing with the vax or climate change. Some scientists are seen as having an aura of awe and wonder, granting them the right to pontificate on what everyone should do or believe.

It doesn't matter that virus particles are orders of magnitude smaller than holes in masks. Submit, heretic. Fraudci has spoken. Hail, science.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
    DeGaulle, miker, Malachi and 3 others like this.
  6. Mario

Mario Powers

Those who would argue that the Masonic plot outlined by Vigano, is still in the dream stage and questionable, have their heads buried in the sand. Some will attack the idea that the Church is complicit and say only a few prelates have embraced the NWO project. I think Vigano's outline is convincing when looking at the big picture. He is a brave prelate.

Lord have Mercy!

7. thomas21

thomas21 Archangels

I have known about this New Age, Luciferian, Masonic New World Order since 2009 before converting.

My thesis is many popes were prisoners of the masons, not having freedom to say and do what they pleased. I don't think Benedict was for it, or they wouldn't have replaced him.

We have to remember that the Catholic Church can't teach poisonous doctrines. Otherwise we cannot be obligated to assent to non-infallible teaching.

8. AED

AED Powers

He is raised up for these times it seems. He is a courageous Archbishop. All worldly acclaim is gone and his life is in real danger.

jackzokay, Mary's child and Denise P like this.
  9. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

It would be interesting to hear Archbishop Vigano's critics give an in depth response to the statement. Not that I expect to see such a response. More likely, they will pick out some minor issue (like whether or not Schwab is actually related to the main branch of the Rothschilds) and focus on that to cast doubt on everything he says. Then they will raise doubts about his mental stability or outright call him crazy. Any deflection will do. The pattern has been established. Don't look here. Look over there. It's all Taylor Marshall's fault. Those TLM fanatics are to blame for openly supporting Donald Trump. They make the Mass out to be something it isn't. On and on and on, searching for any excuse rather than focusing all their attention on the real problem of Fathers of the Church who are at best marked absent and at worst downright abusive. And I don't mean sexual abuse. What caring father bad mouths his children in public at every opportunity while singing the praises of everyone who isn't part of his family?

Here's an example. Note that the man doing the hit job goes to Anglican Ordinariate Masses and he has the height of praise for the Ordinariate keeping a low profile, going along to get along. Why wouldn't they? They got everything they wanted. All they are missing is married Bishops which is probably only a Synod or two away. I don't know who Larry Chapp is but listening to him was like a throwback to the time of the sex scandals when the mantra of Catholic media and pundits was pay, pray and obey because there's really nothing to see here. All the while, McCarrick's modus operandi and the carry on in seminaries were open secrets.. Maybe this latest trad attack along with the announcement about the Synod on Synods is meant to deflect from the McCarrick trial? Nobody could ever accuse Cardinal McCarrick of being a trad.

10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I followed Marino too! His near death testimony is one everyone should watch on YouTube. It strengthened my faith and taught me how fleeting this world is…and there is nothing in this life risking your eternity in heaven for….because folks, hell does exist!

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  11. thomas21

thomas21 Archangels

I’ve known about many of these things for so long, but I’ve doubted myself all these years. Maybe the reason I am still alive is because I know the bigger picture that connects everything.

If you guys want to see where this is all going, look at Lucis Trust. They have ties to the UN and have an official website that says they are working for a spiritual hierarchy (demons) and they are preparing the world for the appearance of the (anti)Christ.

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. Mario

Mario Powers

Whatever,

My most heartfelt pain I have felt with the censure of the TLM is well articulated beginning around the 38 minute mark of the post # 9 clip. That is the plight of Catholic parents attempting to raise their children in an atmosphere of orthodoxy. It was this very problem that prompted my wife and I to pull our children out of a local Catholic parish school in order to homeschool them in 1997. I am happy to say all 6 of our children (ages 36 down to 23) are living the Faith, they and their respective families, if married. Interestingly enough, one of those families attend the Ordinariate Church in Houston. And in those formative years we would attend Novus Ordo Masses about 4 times/wk. Those were difficult and lonely days, at times.

The saddest reality I have seen is that good Catholic parents have seen their children leave the Church in droves because they failed to recognize the toxic nature of the educational edifice and rebellion within the Church, exemplified within numerous Catholic Novus Ordo parishes. There are good Novus Ordo parishes which one can seek out, but you must seek to find them. In addition, over the last 40 years we have seen the social network of Catholic families become centered around a public school system (often for sporting activities) that is even more more toxic than Catholic education.:mad::mad: Loving Catholic parents were simply duped because they made assumptions that as they were, their kids would remain...:cry::cry:

Anyway, the above gentlemen in post #9 are blinded to the infiltration they deny, and in that respect their solutions are shortsighted and faulty.

Lord have mercy.

HeavenlyHosts, AED and Whatever like this.
  13. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Your children, Mario, were fortunate to have educated, well catechised parents who saw the danger signs. Many weren't and, sadly, in many cases their better educated and abysmally catechised children went on to undermine and often destroy the faith of their parents. The abuse scandals were the last straw for countless thousands, possibly millions, of people who in a war would be categorised as collateral damage. Because this war is spiritual, they were and are among the most tragic victims because, being older, many have died or will die outside the Faith. That's another elephant in the room ignored by the nothing to see here crowd.

What I saw in that video was a smug I'm all right attitude. I was so annoyed to hear that man tell people to seek out a good parish. That's what the TLM families did. Easy, too, for him to dismiss the numbers going to the TLM and make a broad brush statement about what the majority want. He conveniently ignores the fact that the TLM is not available to most people. Nor is he willing to allow for the possibility that a wider availability to a generation raised without it could make it more appealing to a larger number of people.

I did wonder whether he had asked himself where will the Anglicans run to when the Catholic Church turns into what they ran away from. Go along to get along didn't work out so well for Anglicanism. (I see that another one of their English Bishops has converted to the Catholic Church).

Anyway, there's no point dwelling on this bad news. It serves no useful purpose. I have noticed, however, an increase in the number of people bashing trads. They wrap it up in faux sympathy and discomfort with how trads are being persecuted (and it is persecution) while at the same time making excuses for it. Victim shaming and covering for abusers comes in many different forms. All done in charity of course. At least the Fr. Martins of this world don't pretend to care.

DeGaulle and Mario like this.
  14. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

So many thoughts and ideas.

when i was young, i never thought people would actually worship the created one. I couldn’t comprehend. I thought everyone was good.

But now i see many people are joining the other team. Tv shows pushing witchcraft, homosexuality, zombies and monsters. How many minds gradually start thinking these things are ok.

Too many things seem organized but it can’t be done humanly...it almost seems like mass possession. And our ideas of possession have been blurred by movies like the exorcist. Those are the extreme cases but what if possession can take place doing everyday activities.

When i was spiritually strong it seemed some people would gravitate to me while others would keep their distance.

interesting time we live in.

The world is not as innocent as a generation ago. What has happened in the last 50 years seems impossible. Killing babies out of womb. Its a very strange world.

i write this hoping, no one gets scared or discouraged. With all this manifestation of evil. We know one thing...God is real.

brother al

DeGaulle, Mario, AED and 1 other person like this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

AED and jackzokay like this.
  16. jackzokay

jackzokay Archangels

I've often wondered why - WHY - so many of the world's leaders are on-song with this covid narrative? Surely there should be dissenters.
    But there seems so few of them...

As for climate change.. I believe that's God's protective hand easing off, as humanity pushes him further and further away..

We'll not hear that in the MSM !

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  17. jackzokay

jackzokay Archangels

Australia's getting the covid restrictions right up the teeth at the minute!
    In case anyone's not aware, try doing some research into what is going on in Australia. It's terrifying!

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  18. jackzokay

jackzokay Archangels

19. AED

AED Powers

You nail it brother al. These are unprecedented times.

20. Mario

Mario Powers

I hope this doesn't imply you are now spiritually weak! Your posts have always had a note of common sense about them!:D

Safe on Mary's Birthday!

fallen saint, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.