What are some imtentions youd like me to pray in my rosary

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Praytherosary, Oct 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Founder of Claritas

Can you also add, that my gigs on fiverr are successfully set-up and running soon so that I can gain more money and independence?

2. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

If you would like a challenge to obtain a miracle. Please intercede for my brother in law "Keith", the most miserable man I think God ever created.

Ask dear God to lift his spirits, because he has been miserable for at least the last 50 years that I can remember. My sister died in June, and he has a reason to be grieving, which helps me to show him compassion. But he is not able to have a two minute conversation without causing offence.

I had hoped to be able to distance myself from him once my poor sister died; but he was on the phone again today complaining about not hearing from his in laws. I pointed out to him we are all old and sick. He even complained about an elderly brother who is dying with cancer for not contacting him regularly because brother in law is still not over losing his wife (it is all about him, him, him). Who by the way the same miserable man admitted to me, had had two or three rows with my poor sister the week she died. I don't think I can ever come to terms with him telling me about the rows, when she was very ill. God forgive him.

He is a thorn in my side, and I expect to have to put up with him for the rest of my life, if he doesn't pop his clogs first. Pray God give me the grace to keep polite and calm when he contacts me. I do pray for him, but maybe your prayers will have a beneficial effect. My prayers seem to fail. Sigh.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    RosaryWielder and Mary's child like this.