Weird advertisement

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by "Quis ut Deus", Nov 12, 2021.

1. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

I just glimpsed an advert on TV it left me with a jaw dropping what was that sort of moment.. The company was Neom. Com think I need to do a bit of homework on these guys.. Just totally freaky.. This is their mission statement on their home page..Satan's minions for sure..

NEOM is a new vision of what the future could be. It’s an attempt to do something that’s never been done before and it’s coming at a time when the world needs fresh thinking and new solutions. Put simply, NEOM will not only be a destination, but a home for people who dream big and who want to be part of building a new model for sustainable living.

Jason Fernando and AED like this.
  2. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

The ad on their site is strange, it's found here https://neom.com/en-us/whatistheline . It reminds me of a model that I believe that China uses which often results in people jumping out of the high rises to their death. There is varying data about this on the internet but I believe that my memory serves me well, in this regard, I'm not positive though.

I am wondering if NEOM is going to implant hand crystals in everyone living there also? (ref. to Logan's Run)

upload_2021-11-12_14-19-3.png

On a serious note, the prices to travel on our railroad (LIRR) back and forth from LI to NYC has gone up a ridiculous amount (pre-COVID). Here is an article about it if anyone is interested.
    LIRR's proposed fare hike outpaces inflation, income growth
    https://www.newsday.com › Long Island › Transportation

Feb 10, 2019 — The average monthly Long Island Rail Road ticket will have doubled in price over 20 years under the MTA's latest proposed fare hike — far ...
    There are many ways those in power have used to control us, ie. high commuter costs, Covid lockdowns etc. NEOM sounds like the next step. :eek:

Mary's child, AED, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  3. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Weired they have picked the very centre of the earth for their little project :rolleyes:

Mary's child and Carol55 like this.
  4. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Horrible, taking advantage of commuters. :mad: I think the inflation that they refer to as 'transitory ' will be here for some time to come. I agree, they will control us economically. I wondered why the meat counter at the market was deserted this morning, I was in shock when I saw the prices of ground beef, and chicken. :eek:

Mary's child, Beth B and Carol55 like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Actually, they are saying that soon we won’t get real meat regardless of the price. It will be green engineered garbage.
    Oh dear Lord, stop these nut cases…..please!