We Are All Called To Pray Each Other Into Heaven

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by djmoforegon, Jul 3, 2017.

1. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

Intercessory prayer is a true sign of our Catholic faith. This forum, though put into practice by Padraig, is a gift from God to assist us on our many paths to Heaven. One forum member reached out to us and asked for prayers for a miracle as she was suffering her own agony in the garden. "Amazing Grace" passed away on Tuesday, June 27, 2017. One of her last requests was to pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for her.

This is an especially moving Holy Hour of Divine Mercy that was recorded on EWTN. The celebrant, Father Miguel, is so prayerful that many times he is overcome with emotion while considering the Mercy of Jesus.

If you have time, please keep Amazing Grace (Mrs. Tracy Worrell, age 41) in your prayers. She will bless you with some very hard-earned graces!

Carol55, Mario, Praetorian and 3 others like this.
  2. Scolaire Bocht

Scolaire Bocht Archangels

I am very sorry to hear this, what happened to her?

3. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

Scolaire Bocht, she started a thread on MOG asking for prayers and a healing. If you read the thread, Amazing Grace makes an appeal and many responded but she did not receive the outcome she was hoping for. Padraig posted a picture and short obit on her thread. God rest her soul.

Prayer requests for miraculous healing (again) on this 100th anniversary of Fatima.

This is the link, http://motheofgod.com/threads/praye...in-on-this-100th-anniversary-of-fatima.10641/

Carol55 and Praetorian like this.
  4. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Thanks for posting this DJM.
    I am so saddened by the loss of Tracy.
    :cry::cry::cry:

5. Scolaire Bocht

Scolaire Bocht Archangels

Yes I am sorry I should have been reading the other thread, now that I have read it I see what happened. Its really a terrible thing but its great so many prayers are going up, from me too of course.

AED, Carol55, Heidi and 1 other person like this.
  6. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

As much as we'd like to, there is no way we can stay on top of every thread, no matter how interesting they are. So no worries and God's peace be with you!

One awesome aspect of God is that He lives in the eternal now. So prayers that you pray for Amazing Grace right now might have been helpful to her in her final agony. Or relief in Purgatory because everything occurs under Divine Providence.

Don_D and Heidi like this.
  7. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Yes, God is outside time which is something we are inclined to forget. Worried about Tracy when she stopped posting on that thread, I went to book a Mass for her the next day. Masses in that Church are booked out so far in advance, I expected that it would be months before Mass for my "special intention" would be offered. It was a special intention request because I didn't know Tracy's real name then. The Sacristan was busy and gave me the diary to look for the first available date. All Masses were reserved until the middle of September - all except one for Friday of that week because of a mistake in the diary entries. The Sacristan wouldn't have found that slot because I had to point out the error to him. Thanks to Padraig posting Tracy's obituary confirming Tracy's real name, I had just enough time to have the Mass intention changed before Mass began so Holy Mass was offered for the repose of Tracy's soul on the Friday before her funeral.

While I was devastated at Tracy's passing, there's no such thing as a coincidence and I firmly believe that God in his mercy had that Mass free on that day so it could be offered for Tracy. Our merciful God knows how much Tracy suffered in this life and He knows how much she loved Him and His Blessed Mother. Jesus I trust in you. Please, in your mercy, grant Tracy the eternal happiness for which you created her.

8. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

A beautiful story of Divine Providence, with love of neighbor and desire on your part to ease Tracy's suffering, our all-knowing God put into place something that He had written in the Book of Life from the beginning. Thank you Dolours, this relieved my concern for her terrible anguish when Tracy last posted.

CathyG, AED, Carol55 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

I will be praying for Tracy and her family, may God bless them. RIP Tracy.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thanks for offering that Mass, Dolours. Thanks for sharing with us. ;)

Carol55 likes this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I just read the sad news about Charlie Gard. His parents have said he is too far gone and that his muscles and motor skills are non-existent, because everyone waited too long to get the experimental treatment. So I believe they are going to let him die, but they want to spend a little more time with him first. :cry::cry::cry:

12. AED

AED Powers

Dolours this a miracle of God's mercy. Thanks for sharing it. And as you said God is outside of time. Our Masses are in the Eternal Now of God's mercy activated when needed. I was too late in getting my Mass said but I have faith that it is offered in the Eternal Now and will count for her. I also asked for a Mass for her family. I can imagine the anguish they are goi g through.

djmoforegon and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

You are right djm. Absolutely right.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.