Wars and rumors of wars on the TLM and Summorum Pontificum”?

Discussion in 'Pope Francis' started by BrianK, May 26, 2021.

1. AED

AED Powers

Yes I noticed that. God bless him for keeping his hand to the plow.

2. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

I’m choosing to ignore her lol :ROFLMAO:
    She does make it difficult but then perhaps He has given me another way for me to atone for my sins which become more copious with each of her postings o_O:confused::unsure::(

3. BrianK

BrianK Archangels Staff Member

The problem is that some readers and lurkers might be mislead by her nonsense.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
    Shae, Mary's child, Sam and 2 others like this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Brian! You beat me to it! (y)

Mary's child, AED and BrianK like this.
  5. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

We maybe should take consolation from the fact that this is the best case she could present.

6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

this is what all traditionalists do.”….
    Wow….news to me! Well, we’ve been told now haven’t we?

7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Lol!

Ananchal, AED and BrianK like this.
  8. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Why do your posts make me think there is something wrong with your faith. I am sure you are a good and sincere person.

The Pope can't willy nilly write off fifteen hundred years of tradition without even consulting the Bishops around the world.

It is not the Magisterium of the Church when the Pope starts flying solo. The Holy Father is supposed to be a custodian not a dictator.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
    Shae, Beth B, Michael Pio and 4 others like this.
  9. thomas21

thomas21 Archangels

Benedict said "Popes don't have a right to suppress rites, nor was there any intention to." Francis says, "Hold my beer." Which of these 2 was inspired by God?

Julia and Beth B like this.
  10. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Yes, keep going. You will grow very fond of it. Heaven comes down to earth in the Traditional Latin Mass. Don't worry too much about the missal, pray the Mass with your heart. Praise God, alleluia, so many holy people are experiencing the Traditional Latin Mass.

Julia, Ananchal, Shae and 6 others like this.
  11. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

yes, this is my goal to immerse myself in Heaven's presence....

Julia, Ananchal, Shae and 4 others like this.
  12. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Excellent, wonderful, beautiful, strengthening video of Our Lady's apparitions and messages concerning our times! A great summary.

13. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

What a beautiful testimony!

Julia, Ananchal, Shae and 2 others like this.
  14. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

The Dutch are coming forward, God bless this holy prelate Bishop Mutsaerts. The Germans are coming forward, God bless Cardinal Mueller.

This makes up for a lot of damage caused from the 60ies onwards. Is it already the beginning of the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart?

Julia, Shae, Clare A and 4 others like this.
  15. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

To the contrary, Emmerich observed in her visions that the Mass of the Ape Church or Afterchurch, as she calls it, does not have the final Gospel in it. This NEW Mass, according to Emmerich, comes from below, and everyone pulls a demon out of his chest and worships it during THAT rite.

Then, when the destroyers of the Holy Church have almost succeeded in taking down St. Peters Basilica in Rome, our Lady suddenly appears majestically at St. Peters and spreads her mantle over it. The Church is then rebuilt. As I gather, this is a metaphor, suggesting a revival of the Holy Catholic Church with her traditions and piety.

Julia, Shae, PurpleFlower and 2 others like this.
  16. Debora G Barbossa

Debora G Barbossa New Member

LOL
    you better go to confession

17. Debora G Barbossa

“the mass was short”

18. Debora G Barbossa

“the mass was short”

19. Debora G Barbossa

the great monarch would not attend a false church mass.

“the mass was short”

20. thomas21

thomas21 Archangels

Maybe it's the NO and not the ecumenical mass. The daily sacrifice is taken away and replaced by the abomination of desolation, per Book of Daniel. Didn't happen yet imo.