Warnings in the Wind - Mark Mallett

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Jun 2, 2020.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

2. Mario

Mario Powers

Thank you, Lynne. This battle we're in is so intense. The daily responsibilities of life remain, Mary's love is as tender as ever, and the Mercy of Jesus ever available. Yet we have the responsibility to put on the armor of God and forge ahead in the fight.

Only in advancing do we find peace.

How long, O Lord, how long? Maranatha!

2 Cor 12: 3 For though we live in the world we are not carrying on a worldly war, 4 for the weapons of our warfare are not worldly but have divine power to destroy strongholds.

Shae, Mary's child, Patty and 5 others like this.
  3. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Timely discussion.

[​IMG]

Joan J, Shae, Mary's child and 4 others like this.
  4. Mario

Mario Powers

Thanks Blizzard!

Recently, I committed myself to spiritual warfare through Auxilium Christianorum. One of the goals thereof is to blind evil spirits. The important fact spoken of in the above webcast, however, is that spiritual warfare must be engaged to open the eyes of persons who are blinded to spiritual truth. :cool:(y)

Maranatha! Come Lord Jesus!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    Blizzard, Shae, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  5. Indy

Indy Praying

Auxilium Christianorum has such powerful prayers.

lynnfiat, AED and Mario like this.
  6. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

The beautiful picture posted by Blizzard earlier on this page with Jesus coming on the clouds surrounded by angels, reminds me of having read in the Jesus, King of all Nations pamphlett that Jesus told that messenger, when He comes; He will be Majestic, Awesome, Mighty. He will be dressed as a King with sceptre and Crown, and we will be in awe and fear of His Divine Majesty. BUT, Jesus wants us to be close to Him now, and share all our daily ups and downs with Him. He is alleged to have said, when we see Him in such splendour and are scared, He will remind us of the times we spoke freely to Him, and how He is the same Jesus we have known and loved. I was so touched by hearing that. Imagine being awestruck, and Jesus saying, Julia, it is Me your Jesus Who you know so well. Be at peace. And He will do that for every one who prays to Him now. How adorable is our God.

7. Rosalia66

Rosalia66 Principalities

Julia, needed to hear these encouraging and consoling words. That’s all I’m clinging to ....Jesus Jesus Jesus! And of course our Queen Mother!

HeavenlyHosts, Sanctus, Shae and 5 others like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

"Divine power to destroy strongholds" jumps right out at me. We can ask the Father in Jesus's Name to destroy these strongholds. Jesse Romero interviewed one of Fr Ripperger's assistants recently on spiritual warfare on Jesus 911. A lot of good information.

HeavenlyHosts, Shae and lynnfiat like this.
  9. Mmary

Mmary Angels

Link, please? Thanks.

10. AED

AED Powers

Oh dear. Not good at doing links. It is from Jesse's you tube/radio show Jesus 911 and the title of the show is the Brownville Ghost. It is only a few days since it was uploaded.

Mmary likes this.
  11. Mmary

Mmary Angels

Perfect, thanks!

AED likes this.
  12. lynnfiat

I always tell Jesus that I would like to see Him smiling at me and not frowning. He is closer to us than we think!

Shae and AED like this.
  13. lynnfiat

Jesus tells us in the Jesus, King of all Nations," devotion, "I want to Reign in all Hearts!" "Tremendous will be the miracles of grace that I will work through this Image and Devotion of Mine."
    I have been praying for about two years every day, The Novena in Honor of Jesus as True King. Jesus tells us, "I promise you that every time you say these Novena prayers I will convert ten sinners, bring ten souls into the One True Faith, release ten souls from Purgatory, and mitigate the severity of the chastisements upon your country."

If you would like to obtain one of these Pamplets, you can email: jkmi@jkmi.com or call 802-524-1300. Website: www.jkmi.com

For your discernment:
    Feb. 7, 2003, Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament, Hanceville, AL:

After receiving Holy Communion, I saw within my soul Jesus sitting upon my heart as if on a Throne, His back toward me, looking outward with something in His right hand like a staff but without a hook (a few days after this I was reading something about Jesus holding a scepter in His hand and thought that perhaps this is what I saw). He spoke interiorly to me saying, It is from here I will reign!” Jesus then turned into a little child, but remained sitting upon my heart still holding the staff. Jesus then said to me, “I will reign in those who love me.”
    LB

Mary's child, Mario, Shae and 3 others like this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

Years ago--40 years maybe--i read a book by a Christian psychologist about how everyone has someone sitting on the throne of our souls. If it is not Jesus it will be ourselves and he explained we are terrible task masters beating ourselves up with guilt and demanding perfection. But when we invite Jesus to sit on the throne there is peace and wholeness and grace. I wish I could remember the title. It was not Catholic--evangelical I think.

Shae likes this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Was it M Scott Peck?

16. AED

AED Powers

No. I've read Scott Peck as well. It wasnt him. (n)

17. Mmary

Mmary Angels

Was it Conrad Baars, who wrote Healing the Unaffirmed?

18. AED

AED Powers

Maybe. I will check it out. Thanks.

Mmary likes this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I love this picture, Blizzard. Thank you!

20. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Ignatian meditation, discernment and prayer with the scriptures really opened my eyes. Having been protestant I had read books that spoke of the same things but never in a way that made sense to me. Maybe I am simply hard headed but I have always struggled with a fair bit of scrupulosity and when I began spending just a little time in regular meditation it began to be so much easier to understand discerning the spirits we encounter not only in prayer but through out our day. Knowing the difference between my own voice, the voice of the enemy and that of the Holy Spirit along with understanding the difference between being in consolation or desolation has helped me a great deal.
    Jesus makes everything possible. He removes all obstacles and the spirit is of peace and joy.

A great book on the subject by by Timothy M. OMV Gallagher (Author)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0824524888/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

garabandal and AED like this.