Virus Remedy?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by padraig, Mar 5, 2020.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

I don't know if you noticed this video I posted it might contain something very helpful to help prevent the virus very cheaply and easily. I am going to try this.

The video is from a hundred year old lady from the US State of Alabama who was ten years old when the 1918 Spanish Flu hit their tiny little town in the sticks.

They were a very devout Christian and I would say holy family, very ,very charitable. They were the only family in the entire town not to get smitten and between them they nursed over 200 residents back to health!

Awesome! If they had not done so the entire place might have been wiped out!!

But this lady says the reason why she thinks her family escaped the virus was that their mother gave them a half spoonful of Bicarbonate of soda miked up with water each Morning!

She said this changed the bodies chemistry to be more Alkaline and stopped the virus dead in its tracks. I am certainly going to try this. So cheap and easy!! :):)

Anyway her story is so very,very touching.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    Booklady, Beth B, Byron and 4 others like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

The Alabama Dept of Public Health seems to have built a wonderful archive of those times. Bless them!!

Booklady likes this.
  3. Recently I have heard of Thieves Oil ?? don't know much about it to be honest...

Booklady, sparrow, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  4. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Another thing you can do to make the body more alkaline is take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mixed with some warm water and drink it first thing in the morning before you eat anything else. Very important not to eat beforehand!

I do this ever morning and if you use a good quality vinegar it doesn't taste so bad at all.

Booklady, Beth B, Byron and 3 others like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The vinegar with the “mother “ in it is recommended. Not strained.

djmoforegon, Booklady, Byron and 3 others like this.
  6. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

I have heard good things about baking soda too. Certainly wouldn’t hurt to add it into the morning regimen. Although I have heard that it needs to be taken on an empty stomach, 30 minutes prior to eating as it is an antacid.

I haven’t done it myself, but I’ve heard that gargling with Listerine several times per day can help to kill cold/flu viruses proliferating in the throat. I need to add this to my daily routine.

Lastly, my personal favorite is raw garlic.(y)
    Dice up a clove 3x/day and swallow with water. Raw garlic is antimicrobial and has amazing health benefits!

Booklady, HeavenlyHosts, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  7. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Yes, that's the kind I use.

Booklady and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  8. Jo M

Jo M Archangels

I just started taking garlic last week, but I have to take it with a teaspoon of raw honey as it is a bit too strong for me. I am also going to add the baking soda remedy to my morning regime. I am the caretaker for my elderly parents, and I will try anything within reason to stay healthy for them.

Booklady, padraig, Beth B and 4 others like this.
  9. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

Vitamin C is highly underrated among the medical profession. Have started taking good doses (500mg +) as of today. Apparently they have been using it successfully to treat Corona in China and Korea. High doses of C are very good for the immune system. There is an orthomolecular (vitamin based medicine) doctor online called Andrew Saul who is constantly singing its praises:
    http://www.doctoryourself.com/

padraig, sparrow and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I bought some vitamin C recently. Have not started yet. Thanks for the link.

Booklady and AED like this.
  11. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

Booklady and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

13. AED

AED Powers

Is vinegar alkaline? That sounds odd. I always thought it was acidic.
    There is so much I dont know. I know natural apple vinegar is supposed to be very good for you.

14. Sam

Sam Powers

Strangely enough Nostradamus treated the B. plague with vitamin C.

For several years, he travelled through Italy and France helping victims of the plague. Nostradamus treated the plague in an enlightened manner for the time, encouraging hygiene and fresh air, and the removal of infected corpses from populated areas. He became known for his invention of the “rose pill,” which was derived from rose hips (vitamin C) to provide protection from the plague. He had a good cure rate, and his methods were more tolerable than those of other physicians at the time, who practiced bloodletting or gave their patients mercury to cure them. He became well known and achieved celebrity status for his treatments. He was invited to join the practice of a leading scholar, Julius Caesar Scaliger, in Agen, France.

Nostradamus - Medical Bag

padraig, AED, Byron and 2 others like this.
  15. Sam

Sam Powers

I remembered something about taking divided doses during the day and it mentions it at this site too:
    Nutritional Treatment of Coronavirus

Also: Questions about Vitamin C - Linus Pauling Institute Blog

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Good article.

17. sparrow

sparrow Powers

HISTORY OF THE FOUR THIEVES:

A bit of background into how the Four Thieves Products we offer came about: In 1413, the bubonic plague decimated Europe. During that time, there were four thieves who robbed the dead and dying victims of the Black Death. When they were captured, they were told they must reveal how they resisted contracting the deadly plague. It was obvious that they had some type of special resistance. They explained that one of them was an herbalist and he revealed the special concoction of herbs that they rubbed on their clothes, hands,hair, face, etc. To prove is this was true, they were taken from prison and forced to bury the dead with the promise that if they lived, they would go free. They lived and everyone then knew it was true.

from https://www.cukierski.net/products/four-thieves-spray?_pos=2&_sid=87270a719&_ss=r&variant=329442605
    Please check our the Cukierski Family website. They do such good work...

18. AED

AED Powers

Mary's child and Booklady like this.
  19. AED

AED Powers

Thank you!

Mary's child and sparrow like this.
  20. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Vinegar is acidic but from what I was advised by a nurse was that if you take it on an empty stomach it goes directly to your liver and triggers the liver to balance out the acidity in your system. Helps combat inflammation. I'm not entirely sure how the science of it works but seems to help me with lactic acid and inflammation.

Joan J, Byron, Beth B and 3 others like this.