VACCINES

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fede, Nov 17, 2020.

1. AED

AED Powers

Upside down! Sure Mark of the evil one.

HeavenlyHosts and Mary's child like this.
  2. Elisa

Elisa Powers

I have no time to check if this was already posted but watch this video about the vaccines against covid-19 and pass it to EVERYONE who has still an open mind... In fact this video was deleted from YouTube. I found it back. ;)

Kwaters, Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  3. Fede

Fede Archangels

Vaccine approved by Bishops in U.K., notwithstanding they used cells from aborted baby. As I read the article the words of the Blessed Virgin Mary from the message in Garabal came to mind...:Many are on the road to perdition, and with them they are taking many more souls."

This will encourage the continuation of abortion for the "greater good".. we all know in our souls that it is not right, just and a mortal sin to kill even one person for the benefit of the many! Let's not be fooled here...just because Bishops can say ".its not a sin" doesn't mean we won't be punished for it. --- they are leading us to perdition! Only those who do not know what they are doing may be forgiven, but for those of us who know, it is a mortal sin. And we know it. Lord have mercy.

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/...cas-vaccine-may-be-received-without-sin-53617

4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Great video. Not too long. Very easy for the average person to understand. Thank you, Elisa.

5. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

6. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

7. Sanctus

In Ireland in the case of Ryan v Attorney General (1965) the unenumerated right to bodily autonomy was found to exist in the Constitution. Hopefully this precedent will be cited to contest mandatory vaccination in this country.

8. thomas21

thomas21 Angels

I am 100% sure that before any Mark of the Beast, God will warn the world.

But even is these vaccines are not the Mark of the Beast, there is something off about them.

They tell us that they are 95% effective but then tell us that they do not know if it will stop the virus from spreading. Then what the heck is the point of them?

They tell us not to make anyone pregnant within two months of the vaccine and we might need a dosed every sick months. When the heck should women get pregnant.

They really want everyone to get the vaccine. Soft coercion, rather than mandating them, by normalizing vaccine certificate tracking.

Will they keep delaying roll out till every country gets some at hand so everyone gets it together, first the old people, then the sick people, etc?

9. AED

AED Powers

I agree. Something smells here.

HeavenlyHosts, Jo M and Mary's child like this.
  10. Sanctus

I heard the vaccines are operating under a no fault liability basis, in other words if anything goes wrong those who have taken it will have no recourse legally or otherwise.

HeavenlyHosts, Te Deum and Fatima like this.
  11. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

12. thomas21

thomas21 Angels

Does anyone know when is the earliest time the vaccines will be rolled out anywhere? I think the news is just hyping it up to make us feel it's coming any moment and scare us. I think they're going to keep us anxious until every country is prepared to distribute it at one go.

If the vaccine is dangerous and people in an earlier country get sick and die people in other countries will know what's up.

Of coursed if all communications infrastructure goes down then they might not.

I'm convinced that when a roll out happens God will not just let billions of people go for these without a warning.

On the other hand if this is the Mark of the Beast the evil one will want us afraid and anxious, so he'll keep us guessing and worried and panicking in terror.

13. garabandal

garabandal Powers

For 9 months all it has been is covid, covid, covid

For the next 9 months all you will hear is vaccine, vaccine, vaccine

14. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

HeavenlyHosts and Fatima like this.
  15. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Sanctus likes this.
  16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Please God she lives long enough to tell the tale:confused:

HeavenlyHosts, Don_D and Jo M like this.
  17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

This IS NOT the mark of the beast. This mark comes only after the Warning, when every person alive knows God's absolute truth, which only resides in His one true church. Then and only then is the Antichrist revealed. Then he will have all the answers to the many world problems, such as global economic collapse, which puts all in desperation for food/housing, resources etc... and to partake of these one must take the chip/the mark of the beast.

Joan J likes this.
  18. Indy

Indy Praying

I am unsure about the first vaccines participants today, does this seem far fetched. That they might be actors? I feel they don't need actors as plenty of people are prepared to take this dose.

[​IMG]

Check this out!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  19. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Boy, they aren't even trying to hide it anymore huh? Public displays of illumination. Man, these guys are something else. I'd save those pictures offline.

HeavenlyHosts and Indy like this.
  20. Indy

Indy Praying

I'm very concerned they are starting the covid vaccine world rollout in UK and Ireland. The word genocide is ringing in my ears, something Irish people know had happened to us before, in numbers closer to 5 million as opposed to the 2 million that was advertised after. I mean the great famine in the 1900s.

I really don't feel good about this at all. This is clearly a Masonic lockdown and a complete satanic agenda.

AED, HeavenlyHosts, Te Deum and 2 others like this.