VACCINES

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fede, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Indy

Indy Praying

Has anyone heard of this guy, he sounds charming.

https://pamelahope.wordpress.com/20...-soul-with-medicine-rudolf-steiner-1861-1925/

2. AED

AED Powers

Mary's child likes this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

AED likes this.
  4. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

5. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  6. Fede

Fede Archangels

That's refreshing...can you elaborate as to which companies are making these?

7. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I would attach the word doc I made but I don't know how.

8. Fede

Fede Archangels

Click "upload a file" then you just select where you saved it, which is probably under word documents and then select its name when you see it.

9. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Hey it worked! My files are always too big.
    Anyway, to make it easier to find, I'll create a new thread and put it there as well. That can be found in the Coffee House folder.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
    Fede likes this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

11. Fede

Fede Archangels

Frightening!! But I guess we shouldn't be surprised either.. this is horrible!

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The Irish government has indemnified drug companies from any liabilities arising from complications from the covid vaccine.

Says a lot.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/covi...-for-wyomings-state-public-health-department/
    [​IMG]
    COVID Vaccines "Biological Weapons of Mass Destruction" says Wyoming Medical Doctor and Manager for Wyoming's State Public Health Department - vaccineimpact.com

Dr. Igor Shepherd’s Talk About the Horrors of a ‘Covid’ Vaccine. by Gary D. Barnett GaryDBarnett.com. Dr. Igor Shepherd is a medical doctor/manager for Wyoming’s State Public Health Department/Preparedness Unit, and is on the Covid response team.
    vaccineimpact.com

14. Indy

Indy Praying

josephite, Fatima, WTW and 2 others like this.
  15. Simplicity

Simplicity New Member

The new cancer treatments that are very promising for curing cancer, change a person's RNA or the person's DNA. Why isn't that considered to be the mark of the beast? No, I don't believe a vaccine is the mark of the beast. As Catholics, we do have the solemn obligation to protect others and getting vaccinated is one of those things. We will be protecting the elderly, those who have underlying health conditions, and those unable to be vaccinated. That's a pure and sinless act of charity. Accepting a vaccine is not choosing evil over good.

As Pope Benedict said: "the “duty to protect” might rightfully be seen as a guide to life itself — not merely a guide to good governance. To each person, many opportunities are given, each and every day, to serve as “protector.” In a single day, a person may be called to protect the innocence of a child, the safety of a frail elder, the hope of a friend in despair, the life of an infant in the womb, the faith of a stranger battered by life’s sorrow, or the soul of a brother facing temptation. That same person may be called to protect the reputation of one who is slandered, the beauty of God’s creation, the fragile peace of a volatile truce, the truth when it is distorted or mocked, or the sacred bond of a marriage in crisis. That person may also be asked to protect the freedom of someone enslaved by circumstances or choices, the dreams of someone who is discouraged, the dignity of someone who is vulnerable, and the courage of one who is fear-filled. This duty to protect is a weighty responsibility that calls for a courageous selflessness and a willingness to put one’s strength at the service of others."

The ultimate act of charity is to give up your life for another.

16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

You assume a lot.

Who says the vaccine against covid will be effective?

The flu vaccine in 2018 was only 15% effective.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/flu-vaccine-effectiveness-in-2017-to-2018-season.

Into the bargain covid has a low morbidity rate 99.6% of people survive covid who get infected.

I will not be getting the flu vaccine or the covid vaccine and will sleep soundly.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  17. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I have the duty to protect against others psychosis as well. Which it seems a number of catholic clergy are suffering these days. Next it will be the celebrities telling us we wear seat belts and parachutes so we should vaccinate.

Fatima likes this.
  18. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Accidents happen. People die.

People die everyday. Fact of life.

You cannot wrap the world in a bubble of protection.

What strange times we live in. The very governments so obsessed with saving lives from a low morbidity disease like covid are the ones responsible for the industrial slaughter of millions of lives in the womb.

Utter hypocrisy.

19. garabandal

garabandal Powers

But of course covid is no longer just a health issue.

It has become a political tool of control by increasing dictatorial governments.

The loss of civil liberties is a striking feature of 2020 and most people like sheep have bought into the covid fear narrative perpetuated by politicians and presstitutes in the media.

20. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

A billboard on I-5 a few towns away from us got it right from the very beginning.

Oh-No-A-Virus-Quick-burn-the-bill-of-rights-696x314.jpg

Te Deum, Fatima, Sam and 5 others like this.