VACCINES

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fede, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Mark Maiocco

Mark Maiocco Principalities

One thing to think about as we start to digest the potential for mandatory vaccinations and the likely tracking of those choosing to get it or not is what are they going to require for those who have already had the infection and built up their own immunity?

Over the past several months I have personally taken care of many patients who caught this virus. Not a single one of my patients had much more than a minor cough, low grade fever or scratchy throat with some congestion. I’m not saying that there aren’t any more severe cases in my community but I have not cared for anyone with severe symptoms - and that includes some in their 90’s with very serious co-morbities.

I am betting that all people - even those who were documented positive cases - will be required to get vaccinated or not be allowed to participate in society. If I’m right then the vaccination is a complete farce! We’ll have to wait and see but I’m sure it will be required under the guise that getting the infection provides “no lasting immunity “. God help us all...

themilitantcatholic, Sam, WTW and 2 others like this.
  2. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

We never hear or see such stories in the media. The news & hospital system in my area ONLY report the doom and gloom, imposing fear & guilt of potential to kill each other.

HOW do we get the word out with PROOF?! Must be believable from credible sources.

Jo M, Sam, Mary's child and 1 other person like this.
  3. Fede

Fede Archangels

Thank you..This gives me some comfort that anyone getting the vaccine would not be dehumanized, but. I'm not convinced of DNA not being modified. Even so there are so many other risks to consider I fear for the general public, and especially my children and grandchildren and pray they may not be deceived.

Sam and Mary's child like this.
  4. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Right, I want to feel good about my sister, dad, friend receiving it. But....

5. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

While I agree, could the vaccine be a precursor to the chip? Could it in some way allow or enable tracking?

My hope & prayer is, regardless of manufacturer, nothing about the development is in line with the NWO. I don't think we'll be able to travel or work normally in offices again without proof of receiving a version of it.

6. thomas21

thomas21 Angels

I can’t get no vaccine as it goes against my conscience. I remain convinced that the warning might come sooner thaan expected, and I know that Bill Gates said in March there will be digital certificates associated with it. So even if it is not the mark of the beast it’s an ancestor.

I refuse to inject my body with potentially harmful chemicals so that I may someday possibly not give someone else a virus less deadly than obesity. If the public authorities cared about health they would shutdown McDonalds, but it is not really about saving lives, but subtly coercing people to get the vaccine by guilting them. And for those who will not be guilted, making their lives so miserable they get it anyway of their “free choice”.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

No, it in no way is a precursor to the chip and there are no aborted baby DNA in any of the vaccines coming out at this time.

Joan J likes this.
  8. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I have researched what a digital certificate is. It's a card, similar to a credit card with immunization info on it. NOTHING implanted. I fo greatly appreciate Fatima's reminder!!

I also invite anyone to research "covid vaccine options".

9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The aborted fetal cell lines are used in the development of the vaccines. Not just the Covid vaccines, but all of them. There are some ethical vaccines which have not been derived using aborted fetal tissue, but you have to request them. As far as I know, there is no ethical replacement for measles, mumps and rubella.
    I am also not sure right now which Covid vaccines have been derived ethically and which have been derived from aborted fetal
    cell lines.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    themilitantcatholic and Jo M like this.
  10. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I started my research on National Catholic Bioethics Center.

11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I believe it was Life Site News that had an article on this and was able to concur the vaccines coming out for Covid do not contain feta cell lines. Just read this a few days ago on their site.

Mary's child likes this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Contain is different from derived. Derived means that the fetal cells were used in preparing the vaccine.
    Not necessarily contained in the vaccine itself.

Jo M, Mary's child and Sam like this.
  13. non sum dignus

non sum dignus Archangels

I think each of us has to make our own decision on taking one of the vaccines that are coming.

But this statement of yours is just not accurate.

Also here:
    https://cogforlife.org/wp-content/uploads/CovidCompareMoralImmoral.pdf

The Pfizer vaccine does not contain fetal cells. It did not use fetal cells in it's development.
    However AFTER the vaccine was developed apparently they did test it on a fetal cell line which were derived from an abortion.

See the below links for the Charlotte Lozier Institute:
    https://lozierinstitute.org/update-covid-19-vaccine-candidates-and-abortion-derived-cell-lines/

Chart:
    https://s27589.pcdn.co/wp-content/u...andidates-and-Abortion-Derived-Cell-Lines.pdf

Also worth reading regarding remote, mediate material cooperation ...But remember this is not a Magisterial document...
    https://www.ewtn.com/catholicism/library/moral-reflections-on-vaccines-14480

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
  14. non sum dignus

For a more official teaching of the Church read this document:
    DIGNITAS PERSONAE
    https://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/...cfaith_doc_20081208_dignitas-personae_en.html

"Of course, within this general picture there exist differing degrees of responsibility. Grave reasons may be morally proportionate to justify the use of such “biological material”. Thus, for example, danger to the health of children could permit parents to use a vaccine which was developed using cell lines of illicit origin, while keeping in mind that everyone has the duty to make known their disagreement and to ask that their healthcare system make other types of vaccines available. Moreover, in organizations where cell lines of illicit origin are being utilized, the responsibility of those who make the decision to use them is not the same as that of those who have no voice in such a decision."

Sam likes this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

NSD, I will read your links. Thank you.
    My statement seems inaccurate because I think you took it out of context. Or maybe I was not clear.
    Today’s vaccines for any illnesses such as DPT have been derived from the cell lines of an aborted fetus. There are ethical replacements for them, but we have to request them. To my knowledge, the only vaccine right now that has no ethical replacement is measles, mumps and rubella.
    As far as the Covid vaccine, I was making no judgment. I was merely defining the difference
    between derived and contained.
    I did know in some vague way about the Pfizer Covid vaccine having some connection to aborted cells.
    I’m getting “the vapors” looking at those charts. But thank you for posting them and for the words of guidance.

non sum dignus, Sam and Jo M like this.
  16. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Jason Fernando likes this.
  18. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

Thanks HeavenlyHosts!

19. non sum dignus