US to move embassy to Jerusalem

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Josh Kassanchuk, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Byron

Byron Powers

And, yes, I also have an unsettling feeling about Kushner. The building he and his family bought with the address number 666 in NY is quite bizarre.

Mary's child, SgCatholic and AED like this.
  2. Byron

Byron Powers

Freemasons today own the world. They are in every Church, Synagogue, Mosque, government, business, and school. It just makes more sense to me, that the AC would come from that organization. He would have followers from every religion.

3. Mario

Mario Powers

Dolours, AED and Byron like this.
  4. padraig

padraig Powers

There are all kind of rumours about tunnels and relics and secrets under the Temple Mount going back to the Knights Templar and beyond, even linking these with the Holy Grail.

Jerusalem is so Indiana Jones.:):):)

5. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Yes, I had forgotten that the Jews would never follow a non-Jewish Messiah.

6. padraig

padraig Powers

Mary's child and AED like this.
  7. Indy

Indy Praying

The 666 office address should be enough of a clue to the calibre of the man not to mention his ties to RFID technology companies.

Maybe he is the one who will bring peace...... for a short while.

Damien in the Omen has also crossed my mind numerous times.

8. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

The Oslo Accords were signed in 1993. In 24 years, multiple portions of the agreement have been met by the Israelis. The Palestinians have completed exactly zero.

0 items of agreement that have been fulfilled by the Palestinians.

As things appeared that would make it seem that the Palestinians were going to meet their obligations under the accords SOMETHING would happens that the Palestinians would blame on Israel and things would start all over again. The biggest obstacle is that every agreement would require the Palestinians to recognize Israel and Israel's right to exist. The only goal these groups have is to see Israel driven into the sea.

A commentator on NPR pointed out that there would be NO possibility of any agreement that did not have Jerusalem as part of Israel and as its capital. If this is the case, then it doesn't matter what all the nations say; Trump's action has been a recognition of reality. Pope Francis' grave concern is that there is a sizable Christian population among the Palestinians. The idea of a massacre of Palestinian Christians by Palestinian Muslims as a result of this action, and of course it would be blamed on Israel (although this time they might blame Trump, either alone or in concert with Israel.)

9. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

There was an articles of impeachment vote today, I think it was something like 50 - 350 against.

10. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I think it is the perfect religion to use to ones own ends IMO. It is so relativistic it can literally mean anything one wants.

11. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

I am no good at history, and have never really been interested in politics, but it looks like I am forced to learn something of it now. Anyway, for those who, like me, are ignorant, here's a TIME article about the 1995 law referred to in the video above:

The 1995 Law Behind President Trump's Plan to Move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
    http://time.com/5049019/jerusalem-embassy-history/

12. AED

AED Powers

Yes! You are right.

13. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

This whole thing is the biggest slap in the face to the NWO globalist cabal yet. Who exactly are we to tell another sovereign nation which city it can declare it's capital? It is absolutely absurd and the height of arrogance to think we have a say over such a thing.

Yet here we are, these are the times we live in.

14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Yet Clinton, Bush and even Obama said they were going to declare that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, but they never did. It is not new news that the US has always recognized this to be, it just that Trump is the first to declare it.

15. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

I believe that it's God will, I really do.

I had this feeling of "Nooooooo" but this is all meant to happen and whatever follows also.

I know that we have free will but there is still a plan that is bigger than all of us.

16. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

IMO Fatima their purported intentions were nothing but falsehoods. Pretty lies simply meant to keep the spark of hope in those who recognize the value of the independent and free nation. All the while doing nothing but incrementally dismantling it piece by piece and soiling any sacrifice our collective families have made for a country we call home.

Much like what Ireland is experiencing now in fact.

17. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I believe that we have been deliberately conditioned to think a certain way regarding these things. Our schools are no longer a place where one receives an education but an indoctrination into the value of global governance, acceptance of life long slavery (debt), compliance and consumption. Our MSM and TV shows, movies and social media are seeded with these notions continuously and very very deliberately.

In the grand scheme of things President Trumps announcement is really not something which is that big a deal. We are simply doing what we have said we would do all along. But, given that we have had decades of NWO globalists running the show the simple breath of fresh air is like an unexpected hurricane.

Mario, AED, Dolours and 2 others like this.
  18. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

Yes, this is the reason that Christians would be cautious about him.

AED likes this.
  19. Dolours

Dolours Guest

I prefer to view the situation in Israel from the perspective of how the Gospel can be spread and lived in troubled regions of the world. First and foremost, how are the Christians treated there now? Not particularly well by the Israelis because they aren't Jews. Do some of the Christians there have Jewish ancestry? I don't know. I do know that most Christians live in the majority Muslim disputed territories and that their lives are negatively impacted by security measures taken by Israel. Would the Christians in the Holy Land and the lives of Christians there be any better if the Muslims got what they want? We only have to look at majority Muslim countries to know that it would be a great deal worse.

I'm getting the impression that there's a subtle shift in the attitudes of Christians in Palestine - that the faith is being politicised there. Politicising the Faith is never, ever a good thing. EWTN had a programme about Christians in Jordan. While I admit to not seeing all of the programme and not really giving full attention to the part I did see, I got the sense that the slant was as much about politics as faith. They pointed out facts that about half the population of Jordan are immigrants or refugees from Palestine and that most of the Christians in Jordan have family in Palestine or have Palestinian heritage. They were saying how well the Christians and Muslims manage to get along with each other in Jordan. They omitted to say that Jordan being a poor country has little or no clout internationally and in the past they needed to be seen as tolerant towards minorities, unlike their rich Muslim neighbours. Perspective matters. Today, every ruler in the Islamic Middle East is only an "Arab Spring" away from being deposed by an ISIS or Muslim Brotherhood resulting in real persecution of anyone who doesn't adhere to the dominant strain of Islam. What bothered me most were the comments of a Christian woman on the programme. She seemed to be overly sympathetic towards the Islamic cause in Palestine. I had the same suspicion at the time ISIS moved from Syria into Iraq, having slaughtered Christians in Syria. They moved in convoy over open ground with absolutely no attempt to stop them by Obama's coalition forces when Obama wanted regime change in Iraq. At the same time, the world's attention was directed toward Israel bombing Palestine in response to an Islamic attack on Israel. The main Catholic charity here ran radio ads appealing for help for the poor, suffering Palestinians with not a mention of Syrian Christians or what was clearly about to and subsequently did befall Iraqi Christians.

Neither a Jewish nor Muslim Israel is ideal for Christians or Christianity there. A Jewish controlled Israel would probably be better because it would at least be more stable with some observance of human rights. Perhaps this shift in the Church's slant is a recognition of the fact that there is a demographic shift in the powerful Western nations where Islam is growing simply because Muslims tend to let their children be born. If Jewish Israel suffers from this, Jews will have to acknowledge that it's often very influential secular or apostate Jews who finance and influence anti-life policies across the Western world. Actions have consequences. The Church must take cognisance not just of what's happening now but what could happen generations down the line and unless there's a reversal of the demographic trends, Europe at least will be part of the Islamic world without a shot being fired.

Then there's God's covenant with the Jews. He promised them that land for all time. That they broke the covenant doesn't give us the right to dispossess them. Only God can take back what God has given. Yes, I know that Jesus fulfilled the Covenant but does that give us or anyone else the right to act on behalf of God and declare that the Holy City should be ruled by people who are neither Jewish nor Christian even if very many Jews abandoned Israel in the past and have abandoned their faith now? I don't know the answer to that question. The secular answer (one which I accepted until recently) is that in a secular world majority rules and Muslims are the majority but is that the Christian answer?

Don_D likes this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

:(:cautious::eek::confused: