US Supreme Court to rule on same-sex"marriage"

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by miker, Jan 17, 2015.

1. miker

miker Powers

I saw this in the AP yesterday and already the MSM in the US is setting this up as a "civil rights" case. The article states: "The justices agreed Friday to decide a major civil rights question: whether same-sex couples have a right to marry everywhere in America under the Constitution."

Perhaps the author can point out exactly where in the Constitution the right to marriage is explicitly stated? It's not there, but the spin has begun.

So in June, when the SCOTUS more than likely caves in and says bans on same-sex marriage are not Constitutional, we will be living in a nation that allows murder of innocent babies at any time up through them being partially born, euthanasia of the sick or elderly, and "marriage " of men to men and women to women. I don't know who said it, but I remember hearing that if God does not punish the US, then he owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-01-16-17-23-23

jnice :) and Thomas like this.
  2. Glenn

Glenn Guest

One of the saddest and scariest things I think I've ever read was from the revised edition of "Padre Pio, the True Story" by C. Bernard Ruffin: p. 264. Padre Pio said "The Russian people will be converted. Their conversion will happen very fast. The conversion of the United States will be slow, but sure". Padre Pio also said "Yes, Russia will be converted, as the Blessed Virgin said she would. However, Russia will teach the United States a lesson in conversion." God help us.

Bonaventure and jnice :) like this.
  3. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

God help us all if they vote in favor. If this is the case, all bets would be off for this country and we rightly open ourselves up for terrible punishment from God. Lord have mercy.

4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

No doubts they are going to vote in favour probably 6-3.

I do believe that these acts have momentous consequences in the spiritual realms.

Seismic consequences.

Bonaventure, jnice :) and Torrentum like this.
  5. Torrentum

Torrentum Guest

I agree Garabandal. Michael H Brown of spiritdaily.com constantly draws the same conclusion in his articles and books.

6. miker

miker Powers

Unfortunately, I agree too. It's a done deal already.

7. Mario

Mario Powers

PS,

The Supreme Court previously turned down an opportunity to rule on same-sex unions because they wished to await appeals like the four mentioned to reach them. I will pray that the traditional position of the courts wins out in June. If it does not, then the last foundational support to our Jude-o-Christian culture will crumble. We must stand on the truth to the end and hope! We cannot let the Lord give the following testimony against American Christians. Let there be another reason, but not this:

Ez 22: 30 "I searched for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, so that I would not destroy it; but I found no one. 31 "Thus I have poured out My indignation on them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; their way I have brought upon their heads," declares the Lord God.

For if this wall of sanctity falls, then truly the land will be destroyed. Lord have Mercy!

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
    jnice :) likes this.
  8. Advocate

Advocate Angels

It looks all to sure how the supreme court is going to rule, and soon

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...lity_n_7561406.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

"A majority 65 percent of Americans expect the Supreme Court to rule in favor of same-sex marriage"
    "The agreement bridges party divides as well. Seventy-one percent of Democrats, 67 percent of independents and 58 percent of Republicans foresee a ruling in favor of same-sex marriage."
    "Similarly, a Pew Research study conducted in May finds that a majority of all Americans, including 72 percent of Democrats, 72 percent of Republicans and 74 percent of independents, say that legal recognition of gay marriage is "inevitable.""

9. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

When Obama removed the "Don't Ask-Don't Tell "Rule" in the Military a few years ago, I remember posting on a Military Blog that it would take No Time for the embedded radical Gays to Push their agenda with lawsuits, harassment and "Media" ... Sure-Nuff :(
    History shows that it only takes a small minority of radical-n-violent types to sway and intimidate the entire population. We see it now here in the USA with the Gay/Abortion Crowd, GangBangers in urban areas and Atheists/Islam Worldwide........ and if you think these elements are not at work within the Church it's time to pull your head out of your ***!!!

"NAVAL CHAPLAIN FILES FORMAL COMPLAINT OVER CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION"
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-formal-complaint-over-christian-persecution/

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

10. Bernadette

Bernadette Archangels

Well apparently it has happened.

So it begins.

God Bless!

11. miker

miker Powers

The US has just joined Ireland in apostasy. The SCOTUS approved the "right" of gay marriage. It is now the law of the land. Heaven help us.

12. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

we all need to offer up our Holy Communion to our Lady in reparation FOR THIS SCURGE....Lord have MERCY

hope likes this.
  13. miker

miker Powers

14. paddymclovin40

paddymclovin40 New Member

We knew this was coming all we can do is pray and fast as our Lady ask us to do . For the Irish who will travel on pilgrimage to Lough Derg in Ireland this summer I am sure they will keep our USA friends in their thoughts and prayers as they and fast and pray over the three days.

15. MarysChild

MarysChild Principalities

A quote from Charlie Johnston's blog (this was about the healthcare decision, but it applies just as well here):

"Be not afraid or concerned. Yes, the court is now making it up as it goes along, just as the executive branch does, while the legislative branch screams impotently. We are no longer under the rule of law, but the rule of the howling mob…with some officials howling the loudest. In truth, this is the way democracies have always fallen. Historically, before the US, they rarely lasted more than a couple of decades before the war of “all against all” commenced in earnest and brought them to rubble, to be followed by a dictatorship, at least for a time. The American founders leavened their democracy with substantial republican elements designed to stabilize the system. They hoped they had solved the problems of inherent volatility that had always afflicted such efforts. Though they did not solve those problems, to delay the onset of the symptoms for over 200 years is a towering achievement. This would all be deep cause for concern if things weren’t all going to crash soon enough anyway…but they are and you already know the formula for getting through the initial chaos: acknowledge God, take the next right step, and be a sign of hope to those around you."

As Judge Scalia said in his dissent, "This court threatens American democracy.....Today’s decree says that my Ruler, and the Ruler of 320 million Americans coast-to-coast, is a majority of the nine lawyers on the Supreme Court. The opinion in these cases is the furthest extension in fact— and the furthest extension one can even imagine—of the Court’s claimed power to create “liberties” that the Constitution and its Amendments neglect to mention. This practice of constitutional revision by an unelected committee of nine, always accompanied (as it is today) by extravagant praise of liberty, robs the People of the most important liberty they asserted in the Declaration of Independence and won in the Revolution of 1776: the freedom to govern themselves."

16. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

So who wants to design the new flag for our nation of Sodom and Gomorrah?

Bonaventure and jnice :) like this.
  17. kathy k

kathy k Guest

Time to gird our loins. GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED.

Heard the news immediately before the priest came to annoint my mom. I offered the sacrament for America as well. He was late because there was a bomb threat at the courthouse and they were evacuating downtown Ft. Worth.

little me, Bonaventure, hope and 2 others like this.
  18. Texas Mama of 2

Texas Mama of 2 Archangels

And now His Justice will fall on our nation...

little me, hope, jnice :) and 4 others like this.
  19. AllyinNY

AllyinNY Angels

Yes, we knew this was coming so it's not a shock, but still, I am overcome with grief. I can't help it. I'm so sorry Lord, I'm so sorry Lord... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

little me, hope, kathy k and 2 others like this.
  20. garabandal

garabandal Powers

= Persecution for 'dissenters'.

hope and kathy k like this.