Urgent prayer - Pope Benedict XVI

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by torrentum, Aug 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. torrentum

torrentum Archangels

Dear friends,

Urgent prayer request for Pope Benedict XVI.
    Apparently, according to a German newspaper report, he is very sick and very frail.

Prayers!

2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you for posting.

Mary's child, Booklady and torrentum like this.
  3. Mario

Mario Powers

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
    Jackie, Julia, Blizzard and 6 others like this.
  4. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Thank you for this alert, Torrentum. Praying for Pope Benedict, for a full recovery from this infection.

Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Praying for PE Benedict's recovery. The face is one of the worst places to have shingles, he must be suffering terribly since he develop a bacterial infection. I have had shingles myself, and the pain can linger for some time. He is also grieving the loss of his brother. Very sad. :(

6. AED

AED Powers

Yes. I feel compassion for him. I had shingles on the face in my early 20's. It was quite awful. And the pain does linger. He does look so frail.

Jackie, Jo M, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  7. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Will continue to pray for PE Benedict and his health.

HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  8. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

But Fr. Michel Rodrigue said that Pope Francis would die first before Pope Benedict!

9. Lumena

Lumena Archangels

My Grandmother had Shingles on her face when elderly and had to be nursed by my mom and dad. She made a full recovery but I do remember she had much facial nerve pain with it and was bedridden for some time with it. It is a Virus called Herpes Zoster, it is a reactivation of the Chicken Pox Virus. It can be dormant in the body then can attack when a person is run down.

HeavenlyHosts, Jackie and AED like this.
  10. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers.

Lovely man.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  11. Mario

Mario Powers

Knowing Pope Emeritus, he is uniting his suffering with prayer and offering it up for the sake of the Church! God bless you, Benedict!

Sam, HeavenlyHosts, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  12. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Taylor Marshall has said Grandpapa Benedict XVI has made it known that he has a written Spiritual Testimony to be published after his death.

I hope to God that he has given a copy of it to someone outside the Vatican; because I don't trust them to publish the Testimony, or worse to publish another version that suits the lavender mafiosa gang that seems to rule the roost in Rome.

Indeed any Testimony left by Grandpapa Benedict XVI could be filed in the Vatican archives and perhaps never be seen or heard of again.

God bless and take care of Grandpapa Benedict XVI, and heal him if it is His Holy Will at this time. Gods Will be done in any event.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
    Sam, HeavenlyHosts, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

Yep. Not pleasant!

HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  14. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Thanks Julia. Good to know because Pope Benedict XVI has a gift. He writes so clearly and simply, no trouble to understand what he is saying.

Mary's child, HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  15. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I had the same thought about his Spiritual Testimony, Julia. Yes, may God's will be done.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  16. Sam, Jo M, torrentum and 2 others like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank God.

Jo M and torrentum like this.
  18. Irishguy2

Irishguy2 Guest

Yes don't think pbxvi will go aa he might have few more years left. Cos he's well looked after as he get the best medical treatment. Although I could be wrong there.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2020
    AED, Julia and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  19. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

20. Mario

Mario Powers

Amen!!