URGENT PRAYER AND FASTING NEEDED

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by BrigidK, May 23, 2018.

1. Texas Mama of 2

Texas Mama of 2 Moderator

Feeling very ashamed that she's an American. :cry:

Mary's child, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

SICK!

Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

Some extraordinary help I should imagine from NWO types in high places. These new age types are a big club. Watch out for each other and cover for each other etc

Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

John 3:20

For God So Loved
    …19And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved the darkness rather than the Light, because their deeds were evil. 20Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come into the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21But whoever practices the truth comes into the Light, so that it may be seen clearly that what he has done has been accomplished in God.”…

Mary's child, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

[​IMG]
    https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/23/...ferendum-american-campaigners-intl/index.html

Young American pro lifers in Ireland

Dublin (CNN)Emily Faulkner is in central Dublin, handing out leaflets featuring fetuses in various stages of development, when she's pelted by an egg.

Covered in yolk, she turns to her fiancé, Nathan Berning, who has a GoPro video camera mounted on his chest.
    "Did you get that on tape? Is it on, babe? Turn it on," she says.
    As Faulkner wipes the mess from her face, a fellow anti-abortion campaigner approaches her, saying she'll be calling the police to have a look.
    "Ok," Faulkner says with a smile. "I'm excited."
    With just days until Ireland votes in a referendum on whether to repeal the Eighth Amendment to the constitution -- which places the right to life of an unborn child on equal footing with that of the mother -- campaigners have become increasingly confrontational in their tactics.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

There's been a really amazing turn around, pro-life turn in the polls.

Really amazing. It's neck and neck now.

I totally put this down to prayer and fasting.

7. padraig

padraig New Member

Pope Francis's contribution to the pro life Referendum in Ireland?

[​IMG]

8. Dolours

Dolours Guest

She got her doctorate in theology from Jesuit Boston College. 'Nuff said.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  9. maryrose

maryrose Powers

finished my last day canvassing today. We are all wrecked, It has been stressful. We really need a miracle now. Please keep up the prayers. Im not good at fasting but I will try today. We are having a holy hour in our parish tonlght.

10. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Good on ya, Maryrose, for doing the hard work. When your day comes to face the Lord you won't be stuck for an answer to the question "What did you do for these, the least of my children?".

We had our holy hour this evening. The turnout was better than I had expected. There's a 4 hour vigil in a nearby parish tomorrow night. I'll go to that too. I'll also try to do some kind of fast or penance if only for one day.

Evenstar, Carol55, maryrose and 5 others like this.
  11. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Well done maryrose, and to encourage your efforts; I can tell you there are two Parishes here in southwest UK that I know of where devotions will be held in petition to God for Ireland on this crucial vote tomorrow.
    One Parish is in the Diocese of Birmingham. It is at Our Lady and Saint Anne in Caversham, Reading. The Priest there is Monsignor Patrick Daley. The service starts at 10.30 on Friday morning.

The other Parish is in the Diocese of Portsmouth. It is Our Lady Queen of Peace and Blessed Dominic Barberi in Erleigh, Reading.
    There will be Holy Mass, prayer and petition and Eucharistic Adoration. The Parish Priest is Father Stan Gibzinski. It will start at 10 pm Thursday 24th May with Eucharistic Adoration until 6 am 25th May when Holy Mass of Our Lady of Knock will be celebrated and crowning of Our Lady statue. Then Eucharistic Adoration from 9 am to 9.50 am. Finally Eucharistic Adoration from 11 am until midnight on 25th May.

Oddly enough these events are not appearing in the Newsletters for these Parishes, the information is spreading by word of mouth. So please God if these take place, it is a great witness to the grass roots faith of ordinary Catholics with their Priests leading. Praise God.

I am sure there must be other parishes making an effort to petition Almighty God to send His Mighty Holy Spirit to move the voters of Ireland to defend the 5th Commandment of God and the basic human instinct to protect it's most vulnerable citizens in Ireland. Please, please, please God.

12. maryrose

maryrose Powers

thank you all for the prayers and encouragement

13. Indy

Indy Praying

Heavenly Father,
    I pray for the protection of the unborn child,
    Guide the people of Ireland to vote according to the truth of your word,
    Lord protect life by preserving the 8th Ammendment,
    Amen

14. Frank Markus

Frank Markus Archangels

Hello Julia, Evenstar, Padraig, Dean, and all the others,
    Thank you for your amazing input. This is really helpful. You wouldn't believe how much your effort to write here is worth And that goes for so many here, too. God bless, Frank
    I'm so grateful to be on this forum

15. padraig

padraig New Member

16. padraig

padraig New Member

17. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

God bless you sister..:love: