URGENT PRAYER AND FASTING NEEDED

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by BrigidK, May 23, 2018.

1. BrigidK

BrigidK Guest

An email from Fr Thady Doyle of God's Cottage, Wicklow, received today

Dear Friends

Earlier today I received the following email from Eddie Stones

”Dear Fr. Thady.
    “We are in the middle of a fierce battle.

“Last night in prayer I received these words and images concerning the Referendum to repeal the 8th Amendment. The provision in our Constitution which provides legal protection for unborn babies and protects both Mother's and Babies.

"The scales are in balance"

“Image of weighing Scales: Baby in white on one side and something else on the other, but evenly balanced.

“We need a lot of prayer (and fasting)
    “God bless. Eddie”

This message is consistent with what I have experienced in my spirit for the last 6 weeks
    If enough people truly pray, including focused prayer like on tonight’s debate
    If enough people fast,
    If enough people make sacrifices,
    If enough people respond to the Lord and do the simple practical things,
    Then we can win.

ALSO

Dear Friends
    I awoke just now, 4.15 am, to the words, "Help get the vote out"
    The phrase "Help get the vote out" kept repeating until I felt I had to get up and send this email.

It is likely that the vote on Friday will be around 60%, or possibly even 50%. So around 40% won't vote.

Thus it all depends on who actually votes.

We have just 2 days now to do our bit.

Are their people in your area who may need a lift?

Also be aware,

1. In some homes, the car owner will be a voting for abortion. He or she may somehow 'forget' or even refuse to bring family members who wish to vote 'no' to the polls. Try to be in touch with as many people as possible so that if they need a lift, they will contact you.

2. Then there are those who will only vote if they get last minute encouragement. Some may not be bothered to vote, others may just be having a bad day. So on Friday, do contact as many friends as possible to give them last minute encouragement.

3. There are some who will remain undecided right up until Friday. Their vote may well be swung by the last person that they speak to.

In my email last night, as well as prayer, fasting and sacrifice, I urged the doing of the simple practical things to respond to God's desire that we prevent the legalizing of abortion. This is the key practical thing that we are now called to do.

So "Help get the vote out"

Fr. Thady

PS Please circulate this message in any way you possibly can.

Dolours, sterph, Carol55 and 3 others like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

The lady leading the abortion lobby is Ireland's Child Minister; Katherine Alexandra Zappone.

Katherine, interestingly enough is an American born Lesbian lady who is, 'Married' to another woman.

More interestingly still she is a fully paid up practicing witch. A lesbian witch as children's Minister; you couldn't make this stuff up; go figure.

'I have participated in ...rituals facilitated by Starhawk [a world-famous witch]...where we celebrated the presence of earth, fire, air, and water in our own lives." – Katherine Zappone'

Dr Zappone We have no particular comment on the information given below about Dr Zappone. It is purely factual. We merely invite readers to decide for themselves whether it has any relevance to the matters already discussed. We would note, however, that much of it will be new to the vast majority of Irish citizens of voting age. Dr Katherine Zappone, Minister for Children & Youth Affairs 20 Dr Zappone, who was born in Washington State in 1953 and received her doctorate from Boston College, became an Irish citizen in 1995. She lectured in Practical Theology for some years at Trinity College, Dublin, and for a time was chief executive of the National Women's Council of Ireland. While in the Seanad she played an active role in promoting the Gender Recognition Bill and was a very prominent campaigner in favor of same-sex marriage. Both gender-recognition and same-sex marriage became law in Ireland in 2015. Dr Zappone being interviewed outside Government Buildings, October 2018. In 1991, Dr Zappone published a book on feminist spirituality called The Hope of Wholeness: A Spirituality for Feminists (Twenty-Third Publications, Connecticut). In it she quoted extensively and with much approval from works by feminist authors who believe strongly in the Goddess principle, notably Miriam Simos (Starhawk). She also strongly endorsed the work of Mary Daly. In her preface she says, "Mary Daly's sensitivity, generosity, and amazing breadth and depth of vision provided a wellspring for this book." Dr Zappone uses the word "thealogy" instead of theology throughout the book to show that her focus is on the Goddess. The entire book is devoted to extolling the Goddess, including images of deity and spirituality based on traditional witchcraft:

be critiqued or deconstructed if women are to discover social freedom and live a relationship with the deity that supports their own process of selfbecoming." (p.17) "This enables them to critique the suppression of female imagery of God authoritatively, and to challenge the superiority of the male within sacred history." (p.21) 21 "Feminist thealogians also believe in the value of dialogue between present feminist consciousness and religious tradition. The ancient traditions of witchcraft and Goddess worship provide rich sources for their thealogical reflections." (p.21) "Every form of feminist spirituality that we are considering rejects a dualistic paradigm of reality...Starhawk describes it as a consciousness of immanence: "the awareness of the world and everything in it as alive, dynamic, interdependent, interacting, and infused with moving energies: a living being, a weaving dance."" (p.25) "They [feminists] all insist that the "Father God," the almighty one, absolutely other, and transcendentally supreme male must be rejected if models of hierarchical and dominating relations are to be eradicated in the world." (p.26) "As Dorothy Söelle astutely remarks: "Our own power is destroyed when God is imagined as the mighty or even omnipotent Father."" (p.30) [Söelle was a German Marxist theologian who coined the term Christofascism.] "[Mary] Daly believes that this new language [of sacred symbols] will encourage women to think beyond patriarchal space and time, and act toward re-membering their broken selves and enabling the harmonious balance of earth, air, fire, and water." [Editor: Regarding this latter idea, Starhawk describes an exercise conducted by a coven of witches: "The "Guardians of the Watchtowers" are energy forms, the raiths or spirits of the four elements. They bring the elemental energy of earth, air, fire, and water into the circle, to augment our human power. The vortex of power created when we invoke the four directions guards the circle from intrusions, and draws in the higher powers of the Goddess and God." – The Spiral Dance] "I have participated in Christian feminist rituals, rituals facilitated by Starhawk, and rituals with Mary Daly where we celebrated the presence of earth, fire, air, and water in our own lives. I have guided and been guided by imaginative meditations that heal others and myself. These, and many other personal experiences convince me of the need for both the radical transformation and the creative replacement of patriarchal sacred symbols." (p.33) "They [feminist thealogians] draw on the work of anthropologists, archeologists, and historians who are establishing evidence of cultures where women and men were valued equally, there was little trace of war activity, and the Goddess (in various forms) was worshiped as supreme." (p.36) 22 "Like other thealogians, Starhawk weaves together stories of the Goddess with her own experience of struggling for the world's freedom and wholeness. She gathers the sacred records of Wicca religion and interprets their meaning through the contemporary experience of feminist ritual and political activity for peace." (p.37) "Like the thealogians, Daly chooses not to remember biblical stories as a source for feminist spirituality. She judges that these memories can only "destroy women's ancestral Memory," paralyze women's imaginations, and bind them to activity that breaks them apart." (p.38) "...in journeying with other feminists, I have found that the sacred stories of Goddess religions affect my imagination in ways the Jesus story never will. Narratives of the Goddess, hymns to and images of her unequivocally symbolize the power and goodness of the female." (p.39) "Most authors speak of an original and sustaining energy distinguishable yet essentially connected with humanity and all of creation. This has different names: Mother-Earth, Goddess, the "life force of the universe," the One. Women assert that such energy is immanent in life and that their experienced union with it enables them to act wisely for themselves and the rest of the universe." (p.41) "...I am convinced that it is extremely urgent for women with social power to declare the sacredness of woman's body." (p.62) "Feminist thealogy declares that we are the living body of the sacred; the Goddess is within. Mary Daly writes of the divine spark in each woman's Self." (p.84) "Mary Daly, Starhawk, Carol Christ, and the women they represent would argue that the regressive elements of the symbol "God" have been so destructive in their own lives and society that its progressive elements are bankrupt." (p.98) "No transcendent "God" has the power to stop the cycle of destruction that human beings have set in place. In Starhawk's view, this notion of a "savior God" must be replaced with a sense of the Sacred that impels us to take our own responsibility for healing the earth. The Sacred is here, waiting for us to work with her in the project of re-creation. Furthermore, the Sacred is best represented as female." (p.143)

https://www.politicalirish.com/threads/katherine-zappone-and-witchcraft.25041/

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  3. Evenstar

Evenstar Principalities

Thanks Brigid

I forwarded this on by text and email. Please everyone get this out. Prayer and fasting should be the very first thing we do as I have learned (the hard way as usual!)

AED, Carol55 and Julia like this.
  4. Frank Markus

Frank Markus Archangels

Dear friends in Christ,
    I am sorry to ask this very silly question: How do I fast properly, and why is fasting so powerful?
    Prayer I understand but fasting beats me. I heard before that it is powerful but how do I do it right? Can I fast and pray for my own intentions as well.
    Again, sorry if this sounds really silly.
    God bless
    Frank
    PS: I will pray for an end of abortion and especially for Ireland.

5. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Hi Frank.
    In a nutshell 'Fasting' is our own free will used to control our fallen but natural urges of the flesh (selfish things).

The more powerfully we fight our own natural inclination to comfort and reward ourselves, the more God takes notice of our efforts.

A perfect fast can start with putting a guard on our tongue and avoid taking offense and retaliating at all costs; for Gods sake thereby offering our effort for the sake of God's Holy and Perfect Will for us. I have heard this to be the first step in fasting. Of course forgiving any hurt or offense makes the offering more potent.

In a sense it is all about developing Virtues instead of vices.

There are any number of things we can also fast from. You could start with entertainment, sport, meals out. There is also vanity, fast from make up, designer labels for clothing, the hairdo's, the trips to the gym and training to enhance our bodily appearances. This would not mean don't exercise, but don't do it to mould yourself for vanity sake.

In the food department, we can choose to do without a favourite food, or eat smaller meals on the fasting days. This can be extended to the perfect fast which is live on bread and water for the day or days you wish to choose to make a big effort in whatever you wish to fast for. But I caution you, never expect God to deliver in exchange for your efforts. God does not act like some provider of rewards for efforts in the way we might expect.

If you consider most of us get on with our lives and never give a thought to what God might be hoping from us until things go wrong. If we have made God wait for maybe years and years to respond to Him. Can we who He created to know, love and serve Him then expect Him to jump the minute we remember to turn to Him. He may and very often astounds in the speed and generosity with which He responds. But He can also let us keep asking and begging for a time, yes even years before He responds. And He may not choose to answer our request in the way we expect. He always answers prayers, even without fasting; but He does not always make known to us this side of the pale how our prayers are answered.

When you think about it, in prayer, we have to admit we need to turn to a higher authority for help. This is a humbling of our human pride and acknowledging we are not God.
    On the same note Fasting is in Heavenly terms like 'Putting our money where our mouth is.' Our efforts are banked in Heaven so to speak.

This is why we are encouraged to learn to trust God, the sooner the better, if we want to be happy in this life and the next.

Hope Julia's take on the art of fasting is helpful to you. God bless you in your efforts.

Frank Markus, Dolours, sterph and 6 others like this.
  6. Evenstar

Evenstar Principalities

Frank
    I am ATROCIOUS at fasting. I constantly fail despite all my best intentions and just have to keep picking myself up :confused: The fact it's one of the more difficult disciplines is what makes it powerful when combined with prayer. Bread and water is considered the most powerful but there are many ways to fast e.g. skip a meal if you can't fast the entire day, turn off the TV, internet, phone etc, give up something you love to eat or do for that day etc etc...
    We can also make sacrifices and pray harder. I'm not the best to give advice on this, I have much to learn and do myself ;)

Frank Markus, Dolours, AED and 4 others like this.
  7. padraig

padraig New Member

8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yep, this is the Satanic origin of all of these evils
    And this is everywhere

AED, Mary's child and Julia like this.
  9. Dean

Dean Archangels

I have fasted for up to 7 days on just water a few times. The first three days are hard, the last 4 are very easy and I always feel better when done. It may be time for another extended fast.

Frank Markus, Dolours, sterph and 4 others like this.
  10. padraig

padraig New Member

You're a better man than me.:)

11. padraig

padraig New Member

The thing is how did this lady rise so far so quickly. Who pulled the strings?
    She is an American who did not even become an Irish citizen until 1995.

She went to the very top of Irish politics like a rocket ship.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Zappone

[​IMG]

12. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Am I imagining it or does that witch woman not look remarkably like a man. I wonder has anyone had a good look at the Adams apple on her neck. They say that is a dead giveaway. Just wondering.

13. padraig

padraig New Member

Well the neck....here is a pic..anyway she looks like someone not to fall out with..

[​IMG]

14. padraig

padraig New Member

...a bit like someone else into pro abort witchery stuff...I don't know; they would frighten you to death

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Denise P likes this.
  15. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Well said Julia! :)

16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Abortion is human sacrifice which the devil requires to further his agenda in the world. Yes, these women are hideous. It shows.
    Padraig, I wondered the same thing when I read about the American-born and educated woman who rose to the top of the Irish government.
    She had some strong backing from the Illuminati. Wonder if we can ever put a name and a face on the one who helped her.

17. padraig

padraig New Member

I see she came to Ireland in 1995, came from America, from Washington.. A woman, or witch, sent on a mission? With dough you can do anything, with loads of dough you can move mountains.

I wonder was George Soros acting up back then? I must check. If only we could trace her bank accounts.

[​IMG]

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. padraig

padraig New Member

ahhh George Soros made the big money in 1992, she flew into Ireland from Washington. on the broomstick around 1995.

I believe Bill and Hillary were in the big seat in the White House back then. Figures

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/insights/081116/how-did-george-soros-get-rich.asp

How Did George Soros Get Rich?
    By Jea Yu | Updated April 6, 2018 — 11:50 AM EDT

[​IMG] Georgee Soros has a net worth of $8 billion and is the founder and chairman of Soros Fund Management LLC. He is ranked 20th on the Forbes 400 list of the richest people in the world in 2017. Soros amassed his fortune as one of the world's greatest speculators in the global financial markets. His famous bet against the British pound in 1992 generated more than $1 billion in profits in 24 hours and earned him the title of "the man who broke the Bank of England." His Quantum Fund earned a 33% annualized return for more than 30 years. His philanthropic activities have garnered much acclaim, while his political statements have sparked much controversy.

Read more: How Did George Soros Get Rich? | Investopedia https://www.investopedia.com/articl...w-did-george-soros-get-rich.asp#ixzz5GLGJI3Vd
    Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

You probably hit the nail on the head. SOOOO evil.

Carol55 likes this.
  20. padraig

padraig New Member

Well either Soros, or federal or Clinton dollars. I must take a closer look at this lady.

Isn't it so telling when you look at abortion you always seem to go back to witchcraft/ Satanism/ New World Order somewhere along the line...?

AED likes this.