Urgent - husband

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by DesertStar7, Jul 1, 2020.

1. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Archangels

He's disabled, sometimes loses things. This morning he's lost his debit (bank) card and some other.

I'll say a prayer to St. Anthony. Please join me.

Thank you.

Sean Dowling, Sam, padraig and 4 others like this.
  2. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Will pray

AED, Jo M, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Praying to St Anthony
    The custom is that when the item is found, a donation should be made to the poor. It’s called St Anthony’s bread. :p
    I like to stay friends with St Anthony.

Sam, AED, Don_D and 3 others like this.
  4. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Archangels

Update: FOUND. :)

And when he returned to pay a restaurant for his coffee, they said "It's on us."

Suzanne, Sam, Sanctus and 6 others like this.
  5. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Archangels

Thank you for reminding me! I've made a contribution before (different occasion). Will do so again now.

Jo M likes this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

I only just read this. Glad to read he found his items. This happens a lot around here.:) St Anthony gets a lot of donations.:love:

Tanker, HeavenlyHosts and DesertStar7 like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

:):p

HeavenlyHosts and DesertStar7 like this.
  8. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers.

The other night I was at mass and sat under St Anthony's statue. I was dozy and went home leaving my smart phone at my pew. Early next morning I went up looking for it. The priest searched, I searched no phone. This surprised me because who would take a phone from Church?

Many prayers to St Anthony. But I really needed my phone at work, so headed of to the City Centre took out a new contract and new phone. It cost me but what could I do.

Got home and my lost phone had been posted through the letter box by who knows who?

I didn't know whether or not to laugh or cry. .I should have had more Faith.

[​IMG]

RoryRory, AED, Sam and 3 others like this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I’m certain that dear St. Anthony has forgiven you...
    Now forgive yourself and sell one of the phones...hopefully, you needed a upgrade!
    Blessings!

Mario, AED and padraig like this.
  10. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Archangels

Maybe you unintentionally acted under an "instant gratification" impulse. We've been inundated with "instant gratification" for many years now.

Being unintentionally side-tracked (attention) is another. Earlier today I was reading views on books about St. Louis, when a novel title pertaining to a time-traveling adventure caught my eye, quickly absorbing me in reading its synopsis, reviews, viewing actual pages (Amazon), etc. (oh this is cute, wish I could buy it!)...

I was genuinely surprised, on exiting that window, to see the St. Louis titles again. :unsure: I'd forgotten him!

So go easy on yourself. :)

Sam, Mario and padraig like this.