Tucker Carlson and Archbishop Vigano.

Discussion in 'Church Critique' started by padraig, Nov 17, 2020.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

I see Tucker Carlson is quoting Archbishop Vigano on prime time TV.

Amazing. Totally amazing. My jaw fell open as I watched this.
    Who would ever expected it?

Jo M, Beth B, Suzanne and 1 other person like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

We seem to be in a kind of sifting--sheep and goats. Jesus told Pilate " he who is of the truth hears My Voice." This is playing out in real time during this post election time.

Mary's child, Jo M, Beth B and 4 others like this.
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

It's so strange hearing Archbishop Vigano stating that there is a vast Luciferian conspiracy going down. This is what I have always thought, but to hear it spoken publically and being repeated on Mainstream Media...well it makes it more real.

It reminds me of something I read one time,

'You're not being paranoid if people really are out to get you'.

WTW, Arantxa, Mary's child and 4 others like this.
  4. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Yes! This is exactly what is happening. A blessing for the faithful that Our Lord is revealing those who will stand beside us.

Sunnyveil, Arantxa, AED and 1 other person like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

This video is truth...Tucker nailed it. Everyone should watch this if you really want to understand how the powers to be are using the virus crisis to control....remember “ don’t let a crisis go to waste”? If nothing else, the left is consistent.

Archbishop Vigano is currently still in hiding....and no wonder. The threat he justifiable feels should speak volumes about what he is saying and the threat from the left he knows the outcome from those he is exposing. At his age, he does not want to leave this world being silent about the truth or being complicit by silencing the truth.
    He is speaking the truth.

In my view, Lucifer is trying to control the globalist new world order and his minions are routinely being exposed.
    Archbishop Vigano is in the minority of the faithful leadership who has bravely, visibly and loudly stood against Lucifer himself. He is the good shepherd who is faithfully trying to lead the flock....but where are the the remaining shepherds?
    They are either silently cowering in fear of defending the faith in violation of their oath to God or they are complicit in their opposition to Him. Just a reminder for the remainder that are lukewarm....He...God...will spit you out of His mouth.

Instead of uniting the flock and defending the truth, most of the shepherds have silently remained silent or worse yet, defended the leftist global agenda. This effectively scattered the flock. Is it any wonder that Catholics have left the faith?
    Whose faith are they practicing? Whose direction are they to follow? The ambiguity of the churches and the messages they are preaching are in either contradiction to the faith itself, or at best, just confusing.
    Whose fault is this? Lucifers or those who refuse to follow the true catholic faith. Likely, both.
    If the shepherds are not united, then how does one expect the flock to be. How can they be? United under what? Under whose interpretations of the bible? Their leftist interpretation of the faith that increasingly is directing the world to unite under a single undefined “God” of their making? The new world order “God”?

If we are being lead to a communist new world order, the only “god” that will effectively exist will be the Antichrist.....is that where we are headed....? It sure looks to be.

Please pray that God will intervene soon as it is increasing clear that world events and most recently our elections are setting us all up for the advent of global control. If the catholic...”UNIVERSAL “ church is cooperating as it appears they are, then Biden and leftist company may be the last pieces of their plan. Remember, as our church is universal, if it goes along with their globalist agenda, the USA, without Trump to defend our sovereignty against these powers, is going to fall in order....the new world order.

It is the function of the head of the church ....the pope....to set the example and to correct the errors. This is not happening. Frankly, just the opposite is occurring. Hence, the flock are being feed but not feed the truth.

Archbishop Vigano and a handful of Catholic Church hierarchy are braving the spiritual political currents and have bravely spoken the truth. Follow them dear faithful Catholics. The desert has few leaders, but we are not left without Gods providence. We in turn need to remain faithful to the end even if those few are silenced. The remnant may be it in the end.
    So be it. Be on the right side of the angels, as this life is fleeting and eternal awards may be but a breath away for anyone of us. We have free will and even God will not take that from us. The “will” to stand for the truth of our faith and the grace from God for the courage to do so. Let archbishop Vigano and the few other faithful leaders be our example....and be that example to everyone around you. God desired us to be born for these times....and here we are. We are all born with a purpose, this may be it.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  6. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

For years those of us who have attended the TLM offered by priests of SSPX were vilified as being 'extremist' clutching to the past, believing in 'conspiracy theories' re the Vatican etc. Not so much now. Our 'conspiracy theories' have actually proven true. Since 'lockdown' our congregations are growing. People are joining us for Holy Mass because there is nowhere else for them to go and they are returning because they appreciate the common sense and openness of the priests homilies.