Trump's "sting operation"

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by DesertStar7, Nov 10, 2020.

1. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

A long-time online acquaintance (professional in Australia, lapsed Catholic, very honest) shared this (I posted it in the President Trump thread, but thought I should make a separate thread to ensure as many see and listen as possible:

Hold the phone!
    IT'S AN ENORMOUS STING OPERATION.

On Dr Ed Berry's website, I just found the following 7-minute video which YOU REALLY NEED TO SEE !! :
    https://edberry.com/blog/polymontana/di ... democrats/

If this is true, sit down and fasten your seatbelts because we're in for the ride of our lives.

2. Mark1

Mark1 Archangels

...a friend on Facebook sent it to me several days ago, and I shared it. It was soon deleted on Youtube. Certainly seemed legit. I really don't know what to believe anymore, but I do know that the attempts to silence opposition are growing, even at Fox News. Except for Hannity, I refuse to watch Fox, anymore, and I go to Newsmax. And I keep hearing about something called parler.com, as an alternative to FB. All that we see deteriorating on the national stage, plus what we are each dealing with on personal levels, is becoming almost more than I can bear. I pray that God hears our cries, and acts, soon.

3. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

The friend who shared it admitted:

Don't thank me yet. I'm still at the praying stage on this!!
    I'm almost afraid to believe it's true ... maybe when the action starts..

RosaryWielder, Mary's child and AED like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

Hang on Mark. Hold! It reminds of the scene in the movie Gettysburg. They are on Little Round Top out gunned and out numbered--the 20th Maine under command of Joshua Chamberlain. He tells his men to fix bayonets and charge. They were told to hold the high ground at all costs. It is believed that heroic charge won the battle of Gettysburg and thus the Civil War. Hold on Mark. Fix your prayer bayonets and charge. "Blessed be the Lord my God who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle! My Rock my fortress my God!"