Trump Selects Amy Coney Barrett to Fill Ginsburg’s Seat on the Supreme Court

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by non sum dignus, Sep 25, 2020.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

Relate this:

..to this:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    Te Deum and AED like this.
  2. Tanker

Tanker Powers

Yep, can't fill a high school stage with people.

We have the Trump bus and dozens of people here through out the Summer and even yesterday come to our little town. There are flags, large ones and signs and many people. And they just stand at the side of the street and wave at the cars. All are smiling and seem pretty happy.

I saw a Biden/Harris 'gathering' the other day. I guess they felt left out so they wanted to show support like the Trump team. There were 2 cars and 3 people, masked up. They were waving but I couldn't tell you if they were happy since they wore masks....outside....with only 3 people there. :ROFLMAO:

Jo M, Mary's child, AED and 1 other person like this.
  3. mejtom

mejtom Archangels

Amy Barrett's Crucifix Causes Democrats to Hiss In Terror

Sam, Tanker, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

This is GREAT!!!!!

Tanker and Jo M like this.
  5. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:LOL: Not too far from the truth.

Tanker and AED like this.
  6. BREAKING: Senate Judiciary Committee Confirms Amy Coney Barrett for Supreme Court — Democrats Boycott Committee Vote

The Senate Judiciary Committee voted 12-0 to confirm Judge Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court on Thursday morning.

Democrat members on the committee boycotted the vote.

The US Senate will vote on Amy Coney Barrett on Monday — eight days before the US election.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...preme-court-democrats-boycott-committee-vote/

Mary's child, Sam, Booklady and 5 others like this.
  7. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Over the past few days i've had this fantasy of President Trump having a small bottle of holy water on his person during tonight's debate. Halfway through the debate, Trump casts the water on Biden in the sign of the cross. I don't think he'd burst into flames, but still...

Mary's child, AED, Sam and 1 other person like this.